1. I posted about this a few weeks after skyblock came out while the barrier glitch was a thing, i accidentally placed a barrier block on my island and it has been there for months now. I don't remember what the staff i talked to said but if anyone has any suggestions on what i can do about this please reply i really appreciate it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 2
  2. Keep it there to flex

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Make parkour with the barrier block over the last jump.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. that's a cool idea xD but its sadly in the middle of my island on the first layer so that's not an option

5. SuperRedHulk1

SuperRedHulk1 Well-Known Member

SuperRedHulk1
    MVP
    Fr why would you remove this it’s like a piece of history. To a glitched item collector this is a huge flex

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. If it is possible to mine with silk touch you can sell it to a collector for some really great items! (a leaked dungeons item was sold for 7 AOTD's!)

• Funny Funny x 8
  7. SuperRedHulk1

SuperRedHulk1
    MVP
    Lol there are so many things wrong with this. There were no leaked dungeon items, have you ever played Minecraft barriers are unbreakable

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. because its kind of in the middle of everything haha, i might just build a platform 1 block above it so its out of sight if no one can break it

9. SuperRedHulk1

SuperRedHulk1
    MVP
    That would be e p I c

10. Well I'm not a vanilla minecraft player so I don't care for and know anything about barrier blocks, also do your research before saying stuff.
    https://hypixel.net/threads/skyblock-news-dungeons-leak-by-minikloon.2532424/

• Like Like x 3
  12. How do you know?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Oh just wanted to point out, in your signature it says "Your" instead of "You're".

14. Im sooooooo glad that you have such a large brain that transcends common sense ............backwards

look into what this item is and how its obtained you'll (hopefully) understand

15. upload_2020-2-14_10-58-50.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  16. CNK_

CNK_ New Member

CNK_
    MVP+
    HypixelV
    Guild Master
    Build a platform then parkour HA HA

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  18. SuperRedHulk1

SuperRedHulk1
    MVP
    Ok well you’re a moron. You didn’t do research you found 1 forum post which has nothing to do with that being a dungeon item and also if sold for 10 AOTDs so how about you do your research and not say random shit out your ass

19. i wish I had 5 barrier blocks up so I could have a lava cube that would rule so much ngl

• Like Like x 1
  20. I would keep it unless it's really in the way, seems like a pretty cool thing to own :p