10.1%
  5. with 3#

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boots911

Boots911 Member

I believe if a Non-VIP uses black listed mods, they should be temporarily banned for around 2 weeks... and if they are caught using them again they should be perm banned. And should still have the option to appeal there ban.

now with VIP-MVP+ people, I think if they use black listed mods they should be temp banned for a week at most because they have donated to the server. If they are caught using them again they should be perm banned. But I think they should have the option for a stat wipe or to bring there rank down 1 level for an unban or maybe like you said, having a red 1 next to there name to show that they have cheated in the past. Donators should have this option because they have donated to the server and obviously love the server and do care about getting banned.

2. TheStealthyMiner

TheStealthyMiner Well-Known Member

Yes but Lol the hackers that donate only donate because they know they can't be caught that easily since there is a line between donor and non donor that shouldn't exist. It doesn't matter if your a non donor or donor the punishment should be the same.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Boots911

Boots911 Member

you should, but I am saying that donators should be given at least 1 extra chance, if they want to still cheat after that then I would have to problem with perm banning them.

4. yamyam3

yamyam3 Well-Known Member

Vivals
    MVP+
    I agree with TheStealthyMiner ... there is a line between non -and vips. That's pretty sad. There are alot of guys without vip. Only because they win they get called hacker. So I think both should have same perms like IRL. (Which sadly isn't like it should)
    Only because you're rich you can't eg. kill someone with less consequences than someone poor -.- so there should be same consequences for everyone.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Boots911

Boots911 Member

yea I guess there shouldn't be a line between .. but I know if I ever exploited or cheated (I never would) I would be rlly sad because I bought MVP with my own money (I am 13) and would not want it to go to waste

6. yamyam3

yamyam3 Well-Known Member

Vivals
    MVP+
    That's true .. but then alot of hackers would buy it to be "safe" and alot already did

7. TheStealthyMiner

So? I would be really sad if I wasted my TIME on the server as a non donor and got banned while an MVP got a warning.
    You donated to the server. You didn't buy anything! You gave money as they don't have to give you perks but they did! Donors and non donors need the same treatment.

8. Bonemancer

Bonemancer Well-Known Member

bonemancer
    MVP+
    No the system is fine as it is. All people should get a second chance. It's up to them if they take that second chance or hack more.

9. i sometimes hack on hive.. would i get a 120974190247901241?! :c

10. TheStealthyMiner

Have you eve seen a donor get banned? After repeated hacking? I have by only after 4 or 5 serious offenses.....

11. Bonemancer

Bonemancer Well-Known Member

bonemancer
    MVP+
    Donors should get banned if they hack. I said the SYSTEM was good not how it actually is ;)

• Like Like x 1
  12. jettfencott

jettfencott Well-Known Member

Something has to happen, but not this.

13. A wild UnoriginalThread appeared!

14. Spection

Spection Well-Known Member

I know some things that I probably shouldn't know, and I know that Kevin called a meeting with his staff team, and they will be overhauling the ban system. What I do know is that bans will be permanent on the first time, with one chance to appeal, after which you better have a good reason. What I don't know is pretty much everything else surrounding it. xD

• Like Like x 1
  16. Kibox2

Kibox2 Active Member

Christ, that is the main problem with our world nowadays, let alone the Hypixel network. Why do so many think like this? Why on earth should it be that the more wealthy can avoid justice and be above the law, while the less fortunate can not?

• Like Like x 1
  17. EMOJI_KAM

EMOJI_KAM New Member

Twerking_Ant
    MVP+
    look hypixel I'm a vip

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  18. EMOJI_KAM

EMOJI_KAM New Member

Twerking_Ant
    MVP+
    And you banned me