10.1%
  5. with 3#

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheStealthyMiner

TheStealthyMiner Well-Known Member

Hackers are becoming more and more evident in every mini-game, everyday. I honestly think that the staff is doing an AMAZING job but there needs to be changes IMO.

I have three solutions that I feel might work and maybe you will too:

1) Temporary bans for hacking should last longer and only be appealed if the person is believed to be mistaken for hacking.
    -I've seen too many:
    "I'm sorry I haxored the hax and stuff can I pleaseeeee come back on? I promise I won't do it ever again ;-;"
    And almost EVERYTIME I have seen this they turn back to hacking in a heart beat. Most of the time ruining peoples games all over and wasting people's time. I tested this out myself with a couple of "EX" hackers that claim to of stopped but most were hacking and were banned (Might of gotten unbanned) later.

2) Most of the donors on the server have never hacked, but some of the donors are hackers and we have to deal with it. I think it's time that when you are caught hacking and it is without a shadow of a doubt, you should get a:
    -Stats wipe
    -De-ranking
    -Have a 1 in their name to show that they were in the past a hacker and keep others alerted.

3) That permanent bans without any chance at removal should become a thing for people who are caught hacking for their first time with:
    -fly hacks
    -glider hacks
    -Multiple hacks in one client such as: anti KB, fly, kill aura, bow aimbot, running with bow, water walking, etc. because the people that have such a multitude of hacks don't care about being caught. They care about "fun" and only ruining games for others. Hackers don't care if they are obvious they only care that they can and will hack.

PLEASE leave only suggestions and feedback, no negativity or rude comments.

• Like Like x 16
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Hacking is like a drug, it brings fake satisfaction and kills you.

• Like Like x 18
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. Justin518

Justin518 Well-Known Member

Justin518
    MVP+
    That is gonna be the words engraved on my headstone when I die. Q_Q so inspirational!

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Hype

Hype Well-Known Member

Hype
    MVP+
    AYS AYS
    Officer
    And they also get distributed by shady people, like drugs. :p

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. DhruvTheGreat

DhruvTheGreat Well-Known Member

DhruvTheGreat
    MVP+
    IMO I believe that if you have been banned from a forum report, than make it permanent, and if it was made from a mod watching you make it a temp ban FOR THE TIME BEING. It can be granted to a permanent one if the proof is there however this prevents hackers from roaming free and stuff, and it gives chances for the ones that have made a mistake (If a forum report was a mistake people will more than likely notice)

• Like Like x 1
  6. TheStealthyMiner

A little too extreme bro :) but I like the idea. Keep in mind hackers can still change so make it a really long temp ban or if they are hacking hardcore then perm with a very small % of unban.

7. No more, we have had enough.
    image.jpg the hackers for GOOD,

• Like Like x 2
  8. DhruvTheGreat

DhruvTheGreat Well-Known Member

DhruvTheGreat
    MVP+
    Yeah true, they can still appeal but it keeps the hackers OUT. xD

9. Archer

Archer Active Member

I like that number next to the user's name idea.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. TheStealthyMiner

That I had doubts about just because they might be teased of it. But if they really were off the hacks then they could just say they stopped and regret it.

11. Plopper13

Plopper13 Active Member

Nothing should be changed , I'm an MVP and got banned for hacking when i didnt and kevinkool didnt believe me. So i think the reason why it isnt automatically permanent ban is that staffs do mistake or a staff who abuse /ban

12. ThatComputerGuy

ThatComputerGuy Well-Known Member

The thing is with running with bow drawn, there is a visual glitch that makes it appear that that is happening and could get a lot of people falsely banned for that. Also im pretty sure there is no glide hack, but it is part of spider hacks but im not 100% sure on that

13. Plopper13

Plopper13 Active Member

Theres a glide hack.

• Like Like x 1
  14. TheStealthyMiner

Actually you're mistaken on that one, there are hacks that involve the bow in many ways. The hack also allows drinking, eating, and shooting while running without stopping. A glide hack is like flying but you "drift" downwards and don't take fall dmg when you land. Running and shooting a bow is not a client sided visual glitch, it defies the very laws of minecraft itself.

15. ThatComputerGuy

ThatComputerGuy Well-Known Member

What i am saying is that there is a common visual glitch that makes it look like people are running with their bows drawn back when they arent, making people think you are hacking, and I said I THINK that glide is a part of a hack and not a hack of its own, I remember talking with a moderator about it and I think they said it.

16. Plopper13

Plopper13 Active Member

Staffs do mistake , They are only humans , not robots.

17. TheStealthyMiner

A visual glitch is just only you see right? Yes. So how come I've seen people running with the bow drawn, shooting people, and they take dmg.

18. Louis_kewlz

Louis_kewlz Well-Known Member

Louis_kewlz
    MVP+
    +1000000000000000000000000000000000

19. Well, having that 1 in there name is a terrible idea, they WILL be harassed by a lot of players for "hacking" and the De-ranking for the first ban?, No, people pay good money for not only ranks but other things too. Now the second time it happens i can understand. Stats wipe for first time ban is perfect though. To be honest none of these are very good solutions, only #1 is good and even that is too nice.

20. I do agree with this statement.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.