1. Lalax

Lalax Active Member

The reaper scythe should be able to spawn the zombies without having to have killed a mob. It already is very hard to get the drop so might as well make it more op

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Lalax

Lalax Active Member

The automatic movement of divers set whenever in water needs to be removed

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. Lalax

Lalax Active Member

This is just general fixes but make it so that the slayer boss/mini boss drops go directly into ur inventory if u got Telekenesis

• Agree Agree x 8
  4. Lalax

Lalax Active Member

This is just general fixes but make it so that the slayer boss/mini boss drops go directly into ur inventory if u got Telekenesis

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Smartboy7

Smartboy7 Active Member

add a scavenger ring and scavenger artifact

• Agree Agree x 12
  6. Lalax

Lalax Active Member

Buff the scorpion foil so that it does significantly more damage then a maxed recluse fang

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I feel like Protector and old are worse than Ender armor, I believe they are in need of a buff. Maybe Raising the HP and def on both to make it a more valid set compared to the other dragon sets?

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. BUFF Pigman Sword or NERF Aspect of the Dragons

One is much harder to get than the other.

BUFF Diver's Armor and Emerald Armor with CONDITIONAL POWERUPS (maybe Divers could get specific buff for an underwater dungeon)

Both became obsolete after The End update. It almost killed fishing grind.
    Also, to avoid repetitive stats bonus, conditional powerups are the best solution (as we saw on Slayer quests and Spooky Festivals).

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  9. jkuzzz

jkuzzz Active Member

jkuzzz
    VIP
    Buff pigman a tad so it's better than AOTD

Buff diver's if it won't have a significant use in dungeons

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Hype.exe

11. Since I've seen loads of people claim this, no, Wise is not the problem of the end. The rogue sword is. Wise shouldn't recieve any nerfs, and there instead should be a rogue sword cap in the end instead. Maybe there should be other forms of armor that are better for early mid-game players?

• Agree Agree x 6
  12. add a cooldown to rogue,
    double perfect

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  13. Make the endsword common, it costs only a few coins and is everything but rare.

Make golem armor rare, it's bs that hardend diamond, which is rare, is almost the same the only difference being that it has slightly more defence. But golem costs 240 ench iron and hardend diamond costs 24 enchanted diamond.
    And even worse, diamond armor is uncommon 2. Like what?

That were my complaints.

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. Buff Diver Set a bit. Like give some defence or strength for the amount of fish caught. You know, it is a bit hard to get, but a bit underrated for the amount of effort needed to get it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Hm, 700k emerald midgame armor? Strange tho. Don't agree with your point

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. The tarantula armor should be buffed to give as much health as the revenant armor the tarantula armor gives so much less

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Buff superior back to the bugged version or make it, like, 7%. It's just full strong with better EHP right now, it should atleast be better than that.

As for Perfect, give it HP boosts aswell. Should boost that EHP a bunch.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  18. TonFenger

TonFenger New Member

sometimes dragon fragments don't stack, I know this has nothing to do with balance chance, but it's really annoying, because I have strong dragon fragments in stacks of 9, 3, 3,1 and 1. I won't be able to craft my last piece of dragon armor because of this.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Nerf rogue sword (and farmer boots, maybe)
    Rogue sword makes speed gear (like young dragon armor) worse than mana gear(like wise dragon armor). It's too easy to get and too over powered. Mana gear is already good enough since you can heal up using zombie sword or wands, and move efficiently using aspects of the end, spider boots, etc. So how about speed gear? It's currently completely useless since you can easily get speed using a rogue sword and mana gear is always better.
    Nerf ideas:
    1. make it so the item ability can't be stacked.
    2. cooldown like 5 seconds or so.
    3. make it so the ability only works when you are holding it.

And the farmer boots.
    It's not that hard to get and already much better than young dragon set if you have like 20 farming levels.
    So I think its speed should be 2 or 3 per farming level.
    Ty for reading

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  20. Maybe not the most important suggestion but I think you should give the AOTE +50 of intelligence so people can take more out of it

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1