1. (Admins, mods, listen up.)

They changed the Piggy Bank, yet I don't see that in the patch notes forum section. They change a lot of things without telling us and it's kind of annoying having to take it from another source. I'm not sure what's true and what's not anymore, because players reveal more information about patches than the Skyblock devs do, and we all know how unreliable it can be to just go along with whatever a random player says.
    Apparently the Pigman was changed??? Where's everybody getting this information from? I have no clue what's happening and I haven't been online recently. Naturally, I check the patch notes but there was SO MUCH LEFT OUT.

• Like Like x 1
  2. It was stated in the balance thread, they will add a feature to withdraw coins from it

3. Thouqhtz

Thouqhtz Well-Known Member

Thouqhtz
    VIP
    ZapArmy
  5. Thanks everyone! I'll be sure to take time out of my day to scroll through that giant heap of a thread. :D

6. Thouqhtz

Thouqhtz Well-Known Member

Thouqhtz
    VIP
    ZapArmy
    Was talking about the soon to come balances, not the piggy bank.

7. hypixel is slow with making patch notes, here are the current changes that I'm aware of:

Piggy bank can no longer withdraw coins
    Tarantula minions will now produce iron ingots
    Ice bait is now craftable using ice and fish but does not currently do anything
    Pigman sword was buffed by 10% crit damage I believe
    Aiming enchantment will now aim higher on the mobs hitbox instead of at its feet

8. RoBro97

RoBro97 Member

RoBro97
    VIP
    They also changed a lot of the maximum original selling prices for enchanted books. God books can only sell at maximum around 45000.