1. Out of the new update, baker was changed the most. I haven't gotten to try the baker rework yet because I've been mostly going random and I'd think I'd dislike it.
    How do you guys play the new baker?
    Is it viable to go early game with it?

• Like Like x 3
  2. It is definitely viable early game. The iron sword, and additional armor on top of old Baker (+ leather pants and Prot 1 iron boots) gives it an edge. The lack of gapples makes the healing aspect a bit different. There is only one, so you must be smart. However, the new Baker potions are lovely. Not as good as Res 2, certainly. But more useful, in a sense. They can be used for healing if you are being chased close range, similar to a paladin or golem potion, but over time. They also allow for you to use the resistance in a quick fight, even when on full. They can be used for both the resistance and regeneration at once if you're already low. It's definitely still good; it just takes less skill than old Baker, and is no longer as good as old Baker to reflect that.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Again, @Ornithology

Imo baker is really good early and still late game now. It gets a much better weapon and better armor. It’s probably, arguably, the best Citadel kit now.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Spele summed it up pretty well. Baker is my default kit now, as it is much more consistent. I find myself using arachnologist less and less. It’s very very similar to golem now, and both kits are very appealing because they offer early game benefits like an iron sword and substantial armor, as well as the healing aspect that is sort of the meta right now. I play the kit pretty aggressively, it’s good for taking on level tens right after kits. If you want to play conservatively, there is no harm in looting a decent amount of chests. If your unlucky with chest loot you still have a solid kit to fall back on.

I think I’m going to make a more in depth comparison between golem and baker but that’s for another thread

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  5. DaddyAidan

DaddyAidan Member

LauraFrido
    MVP+
    I agree it is definitely still viable, but its just not as good. They pretty much ruined it. The potions are worse, and they took a gap, really isn't worth it when you got a little more armor, which other than boots is probably getting switched out, and a weapon youll probably get from killing/enchanting.

6. Archer is the best

7. sdcard

sdcard Well-Known Member

_Spookified
    MVP+
    please do this, i think it'd be cool

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. you're banned lol

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. DaddyAidan

DaddyAidan Member

LauraFrido
    MVP+
    falsely moron. also doesn't mean I don't still play ;)

10. Watchdog can ban based off of the fact you use a client, even if you're not currently using it. This has been explained by staff plenty of times. You'd think someone with a high status account would have the intelligence to not have thousands of alts to bhop on, but apparently not

• Like Like x 1
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  11. you were not banned falsely, and playing the game doesn't mean bhopping on alts, moron

• Creative Creative x 1
  12. If you were banned by watchdog your ban message will include: [WATCHDOG CHEAT DETECTION]

You were monitored, caught and confirmed to be in one or more of the following categories:
    1. Actively cheating by using one or more blacklisted modifications.
    2. Previously used one or more blacklisted modifications which has outstanding effects on your Minecraft folder.
    3. Using one or more disallowed modifications such as but not limited to TCP edit, Better Sprint, Laby Mod or macros.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. DaddyAidan

DaddyAidan Member

LauraFrido
    MVP+
    Reason 239487324 no one likes u lol. I have 3 weeks of evidence with every game I played leading up to the ban lmao

14. DaddyAidan

DaddyAidan Member

LauraFrido
    MVP+
    Not bhopping on alts aut. Have a main on the side <3

15. You brought it up every call we were in but alright

• Like Like x 1
  16. want me to pull up a dm of you admitting to me you cheated on an alt

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. It changes the whole feel of baker, it used to be a very late game and strategical kit. But now with more armor and extra potions and on top of all of that an iron sword. It's gone from late game viability to early game viability. I prefer old baker but the rework isn't as bad as my first impression.

18. DaddyAidan

DaddyAidan Member

LauraFrido
    MVP+
    Yeah I used to, we are talking post ban on this acc

19. DaddyAidan

DaddyAidan Member

LauraFrido
    MVP+
    A DM that's like what 4 months old or so? Sick!~