1. Over the last couple of days I've been working on a small project, which I am now proud to present as Azure Manor - a custom duels map.

upload_2019-8-27_13-46-2.png

upload_2019-8-27_13-47-1.png

upload_2019-8-27_13-50-5.png

upload_2019-8-27_13-49-41.png

Here is your area for the leaderboards (as always)
    upload_2019-8-27_13-46-30.png

For those of you wondering, the map size is 81 by 81 (as per a standard duels size map), and of course, surrounded by barrier blocks as always.

Since this was my first duels map, feedback is greatly appreciated. Depending on the feedback, I may consider making more duels maps in the future.

OTHER INFO:
    Map Builder: Jet711
    Version: 1.8.9 (can be downgraded to 1.8)
    Resource packs: Faithful 1.12 32x32, custom skys edit.

• Like Like x 8
  2. Very nice map! Would love to see this get added.

3. looks sick jet

4. Plasma_X

Plasma_X Active Member

Plasma_X
    VIP+
    O-O

Looks awesome, I would love to have this added to duels

5. Looks great! Maybe you can add like a big background to top it off :)

6. Tip

Tip

Tip Well-Known Member

TipDS
    MVP+
    Looks awesome! Would love to see more community maps like this be implemented.

7. U6phax

U6phax Active Member

U6P
    VIP
    MS2 MS2
    Officer
    I'll be honest that looks epic.

8. I think it looks great! I'm happy it's not a circular map like one another map I know. :rolleyes:
    The theme is nice too! Feedback wise though, I wouldn't really be able to say much because there's not much to say when it comes to maps like these. I guess all the feedback would be biased towards the interests of that specific person. So keep in mind what I'm about to say is totally biased towards MY interests.

I'd think it look great if you added more colors or trees in the background art. A lot of the maps have like clock towers, arenas, buildings, or something else in the background to make them stand out more with their theme. That being futuristic, old looking, or anything like that. Your build has a background don't get me wrong, but maybe a little more colorful trees won't hurt. :D

Other than that though, I think it looks amazing.

• Useful Useful x 1