2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SHMIGOOL

SHMIGOOL New Member

SHMIGOOL
    MVP+
    Basically I have thought about a cool mod which can be developed.
    The mod is called the auto quest mod and all it does is activates all of your quests.
    technically this mod is a feature of one of the hypixel ranks (MVP+) but Mvp++ has an auto tip built in and the auto tip mod is still allowed.
    So will this mod be allowed?
    If yes to me it looks like a necessary mod in the hypixel network.

thanks,
    Shmigool

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. MVP+ and MVP++ Can do auto quest, go into the quest thing, then click on the thing that I think is in the bottom right corner (I may be wrong)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. SHMIGOOL

SHMIGOOL New Member

SHMIGOOL
    MVP+
    I know this is why I wrote that mvp+ have this feature but I am asking this for people who does not have the rank.

4. First of all I didn’t get any sleep last night so I didn’t see what you said, second of all I don’t think hypixel will want this mod and will probably make this bannable, auto quest is for mvp+ and mvp++ and I’m not against people who want to make their lives easier, I love the auto gg mod but I don’t think that would be bannable, unlike the auto quest mod u want

5. Nah it would remove the perk of MVP+.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Meelqd

Meelqd Active Member

Meelqd
    MVP+
    Outcast CAST
    nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

7. StarShadow

StarShadow Active Member

StarShadows
    MVP+
    If you create it and it gets blacklisted then you can complain about autotip not being bannable

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Lagg

Lagg Well-Known Member

Lagg
    MVP+
    is there a command you can use to activate quests? Or is it only by clicking on the items in the NPC's inventory?

9. For me, I was just upgraded to MVP+ this christmas, so I've been without auto-quest activation for most of my stay on Hypixel. What I learned is that this perk is VERY EASY to live without, and is almost useless even when I have it because I still have to check the weeklies to see how far along I am.

I would discourage you (or anyone) from developing/advertising such a mod for two reasons. 1st: It's really quite useless and easy to live without. 2nd: Anybody who would use the mod would probably get banned b/c you are directly stealing a perk.

I think the reason that hypixel hasn't banned autotip yet is because it's supposedly coded to tip active boosters first, and therefore hypixel loses no effectiveness on the boosters (which make them a fair bit of money)

10. MqsterFqn

MqsterFqn New Member

spozt_
    MVP+

GUILDMASTER
    it will be blacklisted and we other still dont like that and still also it will break the perk in MVP+ & MVP++

11. Buy MVP+ or higher

12. Terasedward

Terasedward Well-Known Member

Terasedward
    MVP+
    Most likely it would become blacklisted, because it's a perk for a rank.

Yes I know autotip is 'allowed' (at your own risk), but mod existed before MVP++ and it's autotip was implimented. It would be stupid to blacklist it after Hypixel "steals" the idea and uses it as a perk.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Right.

14. You can't challenge the API

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. C4H10O

C4H10O Chemical Engineer-erator

C4H10O
    Mod
    Rebel ΘREBLΘ
    General
    Please do not necropost.

Thread Status: