1. lol that's never how it worked. We dont get together in a group and brainstorm ideas for strategies. They are tweaked overtime slightly and that's usually how strategies evolve

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. This is what they call plagiarism.
    So yes you're not allowed unless you ask them for permission and refer to them.

EDIT: you're actually not allowed to publish it under your name.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. The speedrun strategies are open to the public ever since ZSL was opened to the public. However, it would be best if credit was given to the creators of the strategies.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. I just realized you two got VIP+ rank.
    I wonder how their strategy is going to evolve after being copied from your good friend's server. And, you still hide world record speedrun strategies from the public, right?

5. well i just wanted to comment that zsl was much better before it went public, now its so bad tbh
    thats why i left zsl. yes, i didnt got kicked, i left
    still lets say this, their server is much more better ._. u wont get publicly shamed for failing a fucking test right

• Like Like x 1
  6. I had left too for some of your reasons and other ones, I joined back only to be able to see the strategies
    This server though is not in any case better in the Zombies community opinion in general and with what their admins have done..

• Like Like x 1
  7. OmgIsCreeper

OmgIsCreeper Active Member

OmgIsCreeper
    MVP+
    lmao

• Like Like x 1
  8. I think that's what everyone wants xD

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Which one is it? First you guys say I did a bad job of copying strategies and they suck and now you guys are saying they are exactly the same

10. I could be wrong, but if your DE Normal isn't office only, then it's wrong. :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. ^agree, alsp

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. The two are the same thing. Copying strategy so that it looks as if your server created it means that strategy on your server is exactly the same as the original.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. norm strat is still fun

• Like Like x 1
  14. I have an advanced strategy but only people with decent speedrunner role can view it

15. Do you not understand what a contradiction is? :/
    • Says I do a bad job of copying the strategies (Meaning they aren't the same, they are worse, poorly copied)
    • Says I copy them exactly the same word-for-word
    Its a contradiction but its also not true

16. diggerBram

diggerBram Active Member

Machu
    VIP+
    I think they meant copying the wrong strategy rather than copying one strategy wrong

17. my alt that has been registered for around 3 years is new because i never used it
    makes sense

• Like Like x 1
  18. Duury

Duury Well-Known Member

Duury
    MVP++
    Rebel ΘREBLΘ
    Sergeant
    Alright cool!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Thx