1. Would wish those strats were given credit since they're from ZSL.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. To be honest im tired of this guy. He says its be BEST discord speedrun server and its OFFICIAL when its not, zombies speedrun league is the original and official, dont claim your server as authentic.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. I dont call it official anymore. Zombies speedrun league is not official either and you're not allowed to call it that because it's not endorsed or produced by Hypixel so its not official and you can confuse people by calling it that

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Its official, the moderator @BigDip123 claimed as it

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Guys look at that confused person

6. Tf is this

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Basically a zombies speedrun discord server that was founded last month because its owner was jealous that other leaderboard players were on it and he wanted to compete against them. Also bans players for no reason!

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. diggerBram

diggerBram Active Member

Machu
    VIP+
    an admin in it doesnt automatically make it official (unless they actually declared it and I just missed it then dont mind this post)

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. that seems like zbb

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Pretty sure any bad moderation will get that where cloudy judgment becomes the deciding factor for the banhammer when it should never be.

I've been in another worse case. It was someone's streaming discord server and many people, including me, were banned only because its owner had a grudge against the victims. It was a red flag that the rules were "common sense in place of actual rules." Even worse was that that same owner of that streaming server was also an admin of a big Minecraft server.

Bottom line: servers which ban based on personal judgment are immediate red flags.

11. You should stop posting on that Thread made out of pure toxicity.
    You just help the haters to keep their Thread up, do not do that.
    Instead, report them for bumping.

12. Sorry, forgot to add more to my message. Have to wait until they do an obvious bump though.

13. 8B0984AC-1967-4267-A396-CFA85408F32F.jpeg

0BB972EB-B31E-4045-8919-F46F30373490.jpeg
    C69507AC-9FE3-4CD6-8BA5-383F546C6F6A.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. But it is, you have an Admin who worked on Zombies as well as many Hypixel moderators, it's what I told you many times and that's why I had asked you to remove "Official".

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Don't we call our ZL "official" for fun, or just because we can? Plus, his server's name differs from "Zombies Speedrun League".

16. diggerBram

diggerBram Active Member

Machu
    VIP+
    but did they actually declare it or did they just join? there is a difference

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. maybe lets stop calling zl and zsl is official because they are technically the largest
    im positive that this discord server will become more active than zsl though soon ._.

• Like Like x 1
  18. ZSL is dead but still better, like,
    that random guy copies strategies (not even correctly btw) and didn‘t mention ZSL one single time
    Also that guy reported my amazing Thread.

19. OmgIsCreeper

OmgIsCreeper Active Member

OmgIsCreeper
    MVP+
    oh also even Jayavarman is in the server...

• Agree Agree x 1