1. I'm pretty sure that banning innocent people (people who didn't break rules in your server) is definitely not a good idea as a server moderator/owner.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. If you're saying I did this then you're lying

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Nope I'm not lying. I'm banned from your discord server yet your discord server link is up and I did nothing other than joining but left.

Even if it's not you (you're the owner!), it's not good moderation at all.

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. You were probably banned for a good reason like trying to start an argument and coming in with hate

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. I did nothing. I didn't even come to start drama and I said nothing other than "hi." (I'm herobetty by the way.)

I joined three times and left right after. I never broke any of your rules.

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Oh I remember that I dont remember if I banned you or if Reece did but it looked suspicious like your planning to raid and you clearly dislike our discord since you always talk bad about me personally and the discord

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. What evidence do you have to present that I talk bad against you? I criticized the title since another server came in place; that doesn't mean I dislike your server. I dislike the responses against ZSL, not your server.

Just because someone "looks suspicious like planning a raid" isn't worthy evidence unless you have clear evidence that someone has raided before on another server.

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. ha55ii

ha55ii Active Member

ha55ii
    MVP+
    Goal GOAL
    TL: I can ban people with no reason and it's perfectly acceptable because it's my server.

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. You cant post links in public chat only

They even made a function to put your discord in your guild and they dont block the link when you try to send it in a friend message of party chat

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Yes
    Even though thats not what happened here. That is exactly what im saying

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. ha55ii

ha55ii Active Member

ha55ii
    MVP+
    Goal GOAL
    Still and advertisement. xd

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. It's an abuse of power as a discord server owner, is it not? Now that means the rules are worthless since anyone can get banned for whatever reason and you'll get even fewer members than if personal bans were handed out in the past. (What if you got banned for no reason by, for example, one of the owners on the Hypixel server just because that owner had a grudge against you? Would you see it as an abuse of power even though it's their server?)

All these things put you, your credibility, and your server in question.

For reference regarding the advertising rule (clarified by a mod and a helper): https://hypixel.net/threads/am-i-allowed-to-advertise-discord-servers-on-the-forums.1080043/

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. The thread you linked is about advertising discord on the forums which you can if you put it in a spoiler that has nothing to do with in game messaging a friend your discord link. And your expectations are too high like I said its not a court of law

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. IIRC, You can't advertise discords via links in public chat, but it's ok to hint at an advertisement with /f add <OP>. And Discord won't know that ur advertising on DMs/Minecraft/Forums.

• Useful Useful x 1
  15. Yes that's fine, but DM advertising via Discord DMs is against Discord ToS.

Forum and in-game rules are (largely) the same.

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. ha55ii

ha55ii Active Member

ha55ii
    MVP+
    Goal GOAL
    xd I was being ironic. That's why I put ~~this~~ around it. Discord will make it a cross-out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. You have "rules" on your discord server and you're EXPECTED to honor those rules (since you created your server rules and are responsible to enforce them) to the best expectations. What good is a server if the rules are worthless when bans outside of the rules are handed out? Who will be the next innocent player to get banned just because he didn't side with your actions, not because he "broke rules"?

You are the owner of that server and inherently the owner has much HIGHER expectations than a moderator, helper, or a regular player. That's a very big red flag if those expectations can't be met.

I am disappointed by your actions because some of the people who were banned (including me) did nothing wrong on your server at all. All of my respect (and anyone who would know this would say the same too) for any of this is thrown out of the window all because of this abuse of power. This is unacceptable behavior and disrespectful to any potential or current members of the server.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. You banned me twice for criticizing your server

• Useful Useful x 1
  19. Then you should delete all of your posts, Sir.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. I got muted for telling them that they can‘t copy our strats from very old YT videos correctly XD Still laughing about that

• Useful Useful x 1