3. ★★★

7 vote(s)
    9.1%
  4. ★★

1 vote(s)
    1.3%
  5. 21 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. Ok, Il invite you again. This time when youre online, tell me when your online.

2. Accepted! What A Application! Please Tell Me When Your Online So I Will Be Able To Invite You.
    Welcome, leighstr to Astonish hypixel guild!

3. [QUOTE="SnowBowman, post: 15281101, member: 2454097"][/QUOTE]While I Am Typing This, You All Have An Invite. Please Come Online And Accept It To Start Your Good Times In Astonish.[/QUOTE]
    Edit: Please Tell Me When You Come Online So I Will Be Able To Invite You

4. SpilledH2O

SpilledH2O New Member

SpilledH2O
    Just got online

5. Ok. Inviting You Now

6. Wow! I cant beleive it: We are getting a guild website. a sneak peak of the menu may be given soon, or any other sneak peak...

7. Edit: Please Tell Me When You Come Online So I Will Be Able To Invite You[/QUOTE]

Hi, I am online right now!

8. Hi, I am online right now![/QUOTE]
    im online only now :D

9. Edit: We will probably have 2 websites, both designed by me

10. The First Website Is Finished!
    Hello,
    I Am Happy To Tell, That After 2 Days Of Work, We Have Gotten
    A New Guild Website! Be Sure To Check it Out: Here

11. The Second Website Is Finished!
    Hello,
    I Am Happy To Tell, That After Alot Of Work, We Have Gotten
    A New Guild Website! (The 2nd Website) Be Sure To Check it Out: Here

Last edited: May 8, 2019
  12. Update Overview, 5/7/2019:

1. 1st Website Finished
    2. 2nd Website Finished

13. im online only now :D[/QUOTE]

Oh could you please tell me once more when you get online? I will get online as well!

14. Oh could you please tell me once more when you get online? I will get online as well![/QUOTE]
    Ok. Online Now

15. Official Allies Of Psyched [PSYCH] (Once WhatIf [WATIF]

16. Guild Update v1.2:
    Some major updates!

1. After some thinking, the Astonish Staff Team (AST) Want To Tell This: We Are Open For Both Ally And Merge Requests, But Please Note We Will Be Answering Faster To The Merge Request, Do To This Simple Fact: After A Merge, A Guild May Not Want To Ally Anymore, And It Is Important For Us That Guild That Ally With us Really Want To Be Our Allies, Or Nothing Comes Out Of The Ally, Thanks For Taking It In To Mind.
    2. 1st Website Is Out! The Website Can Be Found Here
    2. 2nd Website Is Out! The Website Can Be Found Here
    4. Ally Talk With Incandescent is Almost Finished, We Will Almost Surely Be Allies.
    5. We Are Now Allies Of Psycho, Once WhatIf
    6. A Feedback Form About The Guild May Be Coming Soon! (Will Start Working After Finished Working About 7 (General Form) )
    7. A General Form (Appeal, Report And So On....) Will Be Coming Soon! Will Start Working About It After I Finish This Post)
    8. All The Astonish Staff Team, Would Like To Tell You All: We Are Happy For Feedback! Feedback Can Help Us Make The Guild Better For All, The New Form (Check 6) Dose Not Mean In Any Way We Do Not Accept Feedback By A Private Conversation With @SnowBowman Or Replying To The Thread (Replying To The Thread is Prefered)

Thanks, The Astonish Staff Team.

17. Hey SnowBowman, may I know if you had taken ideas from my thread comments? I wrote about ally and merge before you did and didn't edit it. However, you have the exact same reasoning as mine. May I know if you took ideas or not. I am not complaining or criticizing, only asking.

18. Well, i didnt take ideas, probably we just both thought the same thing :D

19. 1 in a 10000000 chances I guess...

20. General Form (Check 7 In Quote) Is Out: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...N3VdUitVwMntCw1EjVbe_6s-A9H9GGNA/formResponse

EDIT: Wow, 100th Reply.....