1. wolfu

wolfu New Member

wolfu
    MVP+
    Blight BLIGHT
    Yes, I only have hardened diamond right now. As I’ve said in earlier threads, I took a long break some weeks ago, so I’m very far behind with these kinda of stuff.

So my question. What should I get after hardened diamond? Magma? Ender? Perfect? I’m not sure, everyone seem to have different answers. I want dragon armor, but the armor I have right now isn’t strong enough to survive the end

2. i had speedster after hardened diamond now i hev magma...

3. umtm

umtm New Member

umtm
    MVP+
    SkyblockUnited SB
    ummmmmm ender i guess

4. Ember/Magma/Ender

5. Jonas151993

Jonas151993 New Member

Jonas151993
    MVP+
    hardened diamond is fail, its only to sell by a merchant, i prefer Lapis, after ender and finally dragon.
    its the beste way in my opinion
    i m still dont have deagon but i m on the best way to get it.

In your situation i think you should buy ender in the AH, normaly you can get every part of ender amor for 20-30k.
    it means hole amor for around 100k, its nothing, its a good investment and 100k is easy to farm with f.ex. pupkins or in the end if you farm the shiny blocks (they sometimes give money between some 100 - 10000 coins).

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Jonas151993

Jonas151993 New Member

Jonas151993
    MVP+
    its little too expensive and help not a lot. i feel it need a lot too long time and with a lot different amors you waste a lot of levels, finaly a lot of money for nothing because finaly you will realise that ender would be bether. and speedster is totaly fail sry also for starter, for starter is lapis the best amor and if you play little then you can self farm a lapis amor with a new accountin 1-2h and full enchant it and then after agaib 1-2 h you will have money enought to buy a ender amor ant then it sucks. The problem, to be so quickly you need to know how hypixel skyblock works.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ender would be the next sigificant step up, I'd suggest going for that.
    Magma I don't see used much, perfect...not worth unless you really want to grind for a month or more.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. wolfu

wolfu New Member

wolfu
    MVP+
    Blight BLIGHT
    Oh ok. I’ll try to go for ender since I’ll probably start to spend more time in the end

9. wolfu

wolfu New Member

wolfu
    MVP+
    Blight BLIGHT
    Ok I’ll try to get that!

10. wolfu

wolfu New Member

wolfu
    MVP+
    Blight BLIGHT
    Kk thanks

11. wolfu

wolfu New Member

wolfu
    MVP+
    Blight BLIGHT
    I like to get the armor I have myself, so I’ll probably go grind for it instead of buying it

• Like Like x 1
  12. Jonas151993

Jonas151993 New Member

Jonas151993
    MVP+
    i thought so too, but i did try to get it endless, the chance by the 4.5k is super low and witout the aote you cant nice farm the endermans, maybe with the pigmansword also works but to get a nice chance for the ender amor you have to fight in the dragons nest and there the mobs are super strong, witout this ender amor that give you 2x stats its nearly impossible or it need endless time.
    Finally i realised i can earn millions in this time i do with my silver fang farming a ender armor and with this milions you might can buy a dragon amor not a ender, also i decide to save time and buy the ender armor, finaly i said me, i did farm shiny blocks a lot to get this 100k, also i farmed the amor self only on an other way.
    There are a lot they get it from friends as present, but to get presents ots boring, so i can undeestand your situation and i realy have respect of you if you take this lot hours to farm this enderarmor self.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. ender armor

14. Leaflet armor - it’s insanely broken.

15. IG88_0x

IG88_0x Active Member

gipehtonhceT
    MVP+
    With hard dia you can grind/buy ender armor, dont worry about ember or perfect, ember is about as good as hard dia and perfect takes months to grind. Magma gives like no protection, its an optional utility set. With a full wise non enchanted magma set can get over 1k hp but zealots still 1 shot you.

Just farm ender armor, make sure you can 1 shot at least the 4200hp endys, you wont take damage if they cant fight back.
    Also use pearls to grind for Aspect of The End if you dont have it yet.

16. DeaconHo

DeaconHo Active Member

DeaconHo
    MVP+
    SwFTW SW
    Graphite armor

17. Jonas151993

Jonas151993 New Member

Jonas151993
    MVP+
    i hope you know rhe difference between ender and emver amor, it looks like you are new and you dont realy have a plan whats the difference, i sugget you to google it before you give wrong bad feedbacks witout
    only to say this enderman have 4500hp not 4200 also he should make 4500 demage to farm ender amor nice but then still he hit lowest chance enderman for ender armor, stronger one have higher ender armor dropchance

18. Archant

Archant Active Member

Archant
    MVP++
    Just gonna throw this at you; You're gonna have to either spend hours and hours killing 9k hp endermen in the lower floors of the end or spend hours in the dragon's nest focussing enderchest zealots hoping it drops the piece since getting them those ways without 1tapping will take ridiculously long since the droprate is probably more painful then summoning eyes.

But, if you're willing to do so, go ahead, ender's the best set to get at your level, after that just save up for Unstable, Strong or heck, even Superior dragon armor.

And incase you're changing your mind and gonna buy, put the search on ENDER, Ember looks the same and many people only notice it after someone points it out. Ember's horrible if you got Hardened.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. wolfu

wolfu New Member

wolfu
    MVP+
    Blight BLIGHT
    i have the aote rn, grinding for pigman. im not going to grind for new armor until i get the sword

• Like Like x 1
  20. Alchemime

Alchemime Member

Alchemime
    VIP+
    Farm armor.