Separate names with a comma.
You will see what map will have the lowest murderer rate now.
I also think it is a little too big, but it is a really well made map!
It's really not that hard to win on. I can list it in a couple of steps.
1. Don't start at the top. Always go to the very open areas and kill people. (Always try to throw knife and stay at range, unless they are not moving; therefore, go up to them and stab them.)
2. About 1 minute through, check all the rooms (all the exhibits)
3. Repeat step 1
4. go to the top and kill everyone that IS NOT on the top wooden area.
5. Get the mars potion and check for people on the top wooden area. If someone is there, throw your knife.
6. Go to the throne section and check the armor stands and the corners.
7. use the 30 second map ability and kill everyone.
Follow this strat and you get a 15 kill game in less than 2 minutes
This is your 2nd complaint thread about the new update. Just because you're bad at mur doesn't mean you have to take it out in the new map.
The Murderer stabbed everyone with their fist! That's so unfair!
The Innocents killed each other with their carrots :c
yeah if only I was fast enough to do all that within the time limit... I am stupid
There is this glitch when you get the knife. Spam an innocent with your fist. When you are spamming and you get your sword, you will kill the innocent with your fist! The animation will be too fast for your eyes to see (like you can't see the knife even in slow mo)
It's really not that hard. Play assassins for knife practice.
Or you could just play it for fun c:
the detective shot himself with an arrow through the head :<
It happens to the best of us ;/
Just don’t be a idiot and learn to use the map
These are all posts that made me go
This means you're either confused with irony or don't understand it well. Don't worry.
it is a tad too big but it isn't too bad
I understand just fine, thank you very much.
Then you don’t understand jokes
You stole what I was going to say! Anyways, I used to hate being the murderer (and murder mystery period) until I played assassins. Then I got better and better. And now I've got 300+ murderer wins. Just a bit of practice @CHICKnFRY and you'll get there!