1. TheWiseCookie

TheWiseCookie Well-Known Member

TheWiseCookie
    MVP+
    Hey! Let's face it, Arcanist is one of the worst classes in MW (My opinion) , so I have come up with a way to balance it out.

1. Arcane beam.
    This is a simple fix, no need to increase the damage or make it true. :eek:
    Maybe take away energy per person and give it 36 energy per hit with the beam,
    or that it can give you energy for up to 2 people, giving you 18 per person.
    Also give the beam a firework to go off (Small one) so you know when you hit people from afar, if not a firework, a sound. If you hit multiple a firework should go off for each one. (Max of three going off) This should be toggle-able.

That's all it needs in my opinion, if you have any suggestions please let me know. :)
    This thread is a Work In Progress.
    (Took out the arcane explosion change since after thinking about your suggestions/opinions, I figured it didn't need a change.)

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
    • Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Arcanistic

Arcanistic Well-Known Member

TryAndBanMe
    MVP+
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. SammyClassicSonicFan

SammyClassicSonicFan Well-Known Member

omg youre alive

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Uh, Isn't the EPH 36?

5. JrSoul

JrSoul Well-Known Member

JrSoul
    MVP+
    I won't be playing arcanist if it doesn't do untrue damage anymore :/

and plz don't decrease the eph, it's not arcanist with 25 eph

6. Schmikyy

Schmikyy Well-Known Member

Schmikyy
    VIP
    Gloom GLOOM
    Arc is an anti glass cannon and most tanks will easily take out arc. I think it's fine.

7. The arcane beam, if the diameter is widened, it will be extremely op as it hits people in a line.
    There is an explosion you can see and the beam gives 18 energy per person hit. Those two can easily be used as indicators, but some kind of ding sound may be agreeable.
    The arcane explosions purpose is to break strafes in combat and knock away defenders whne rushing. Lowering the chance is a terrible idea, even if the damage is buffed.
    What I think should be buffed about arcanist is the fact that the reason to the eph on beam hit nerf was caused by arcanist being extremely op in a 3v1, as the beam will fill up your energy almost all the time as it gives energy for every player hit. I suggest that we buff the energy on beam hit back to 36, but it doesnt rely on how many people you slap with it, if the beam slaps like 75 people at once it will still give 26 energy.

@codename_B

8. FIVAN2

FIVAN2 Well-Known Member

FIVAN2
    MVP+
    S A L T SALT
    GUILDMASTER
    Just revert it back to how it was before the beam was broken and slightly buff the arcane explosion and it's fine

• Like Like x 1
  9. Motofreakz

Motofreakz Well-Known Member

Advesha
    MVP+
    L9 L9
    Arcane explosion doesn't really need a buff, I have it at 8 and it causes so much kb it can help a lot while rushing / running from people. Just think of it like thorns 1, it doesn't really do damage, it just helps you get out of combos and stuff.

• Like Like x 2
  10. TheWiseCookie

TheWiseCookie Well-Known Member

TheWiseCookie
    MVP+
    Never said I was suggesting it be changed to true damage, but I did change the 25 part.

11. FIVAN2

FIVAN2 Well-Known Member

FIVAN2
    MVP+
    S A L T SALT
    GUILDMASTER
    Its decent for holes though