1. uvn

uvn

uvn New Member

uvn
    MVP+
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    Elite
    Usefull update!
    + add Texture Pack to "Zombies" mini game in "Arcade" .

2. Great weekend to grind XP :D

3. Epicccc!

4. Level grinding time :) And hype for the games update!

5. GoldenDevil

GoldenDevil Active Member

_GameOgre
    MVP+
    Excuse me? But what Satanic corruption compelled you to remove the feature to ride pigs? This is unacceptable and frankly I am disappointed.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Nice additions, and love the update to Blocking Dead... Hype! :eek:

7. Yay!!! I can't wait to play one of my all time favourites, Hypixel Says!

8. "Grow a tree: Players are not able to block by jumping on the dirt anymore."
    Y̷͕̘̤͕̣̮̠͍̤̯̱͕̜̗͕̦͖ͦ͌̎̂̽̊̋̍̌̈ ̨̧̧͙̞̙̺̰͔̫̬̲̺͓̜͚͓̗̝̺̭̉͌ͮ̊̍̿͆̌͠E̛̬̻͖̪̜̲̻͔̠̭̻̓ͬ͂̎ͪͬ̇̅͜͞͞ͅ ̶̸̙̫̫̳͈͚̦͓̦͓̹̥͚̜͛̑̀͋̑͒ͫ̉͊ͮ̏̀͢ͅS̽͊̉ͧ͏͘͘҉̧̱̞̹̳̜͕̠̮

9. Awesome update ! Thanks for all the great work ! :D

10. Great update :p !!!

11. It had to be during my final exams...;-;

12. Hey, don't be sad, I missed most of the advent calendar's presents, like, I didn't even know anything about it until my final exams were over, so I only got to claim the last 3 days of it.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yessss

• Like Like x 1
  14. Are you sure these are the only change you applied to blocking dead??

I just played 9 games, survived 8 games, the one i lost i was the last survivor in cornfield so i couldnt do anything... BUT on these 9 games there were ALWAYS 10+ (often 15+) players surviving when the rescue is annonced... And thats kinda weird, i remember when i used to play i was often alone surviving, and my winrate was probably less than 0.5 (even if i never rly looked at it).

Didnt you reduce the damage from zombies? For the first time ever i didnt like blocking dead because it was too easy... someone in my game told the same thing.

PS: also half of the games i earn 1800xp, the other half i earn 3600xp (wining both games)

15. Snoopyfun

Snoopyfun Member

snoopyfun
    MVP+
    Hopefully, this is read. Are there going to be any changes in the way we can spend Arcade coins? Now, the cosmetics are kind of lacking with only 3 game modes supported. I would love for some zombies cosmetics or party game ones too. I have 2.9 million coins and basically play arcade exclusively and would like to have some way to spend it.

16. Yes ! Hypixel Says Bug Fixes! :D this is hawt .

17. Hype! Very cool to see an arcade update, good job.

18. Hype! ❤❤❤

19. Hype!

20. Muiih

Muiih New Member

muih
    MVP++
    GG EZ GAME GGEZ
    i was waiting for this, thanks