1. Currently there are no official requirements, so just leave an application in the format below.

Note: If you are accepted, we will either reply to/message you on the forums or contact you in-game. Additionally, if you want to leave your discord tag (if you have one) we can message you on discord as well if you are accepted.

Format:

Ign:

Network Level:

Any other stats you are proud of (ex: FKDR in Bedwars, KDR in Skywars, UHC Star, etc.):

What game do you play mainly?

Do you have discord? (If not, doesn't impact your chance of getting in, don't worry)

Do you currently play with an active guild member in AnnoyV2? If so, who?

How often do you play?

Additional joke:

*NEW QUESTIONS*

Why do you want to join our guild?

A short description of yourself:

How did you hear about our guild?

Best of luck in applying!
    -[​IMG]

Additional note: We are going to try and become more active in responding to denied applications, sorry if you haven't gotten a response.

@Kellied

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 9
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  2. first
    joke: ur mom
    btw I'm only guild master until we get to guild lvl 15 :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. OMG YOUR THE GUILD MASTER WHAT HAPPEND TO KEN

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  4. bop u

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Please dont swear here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. hacker noob!1!!
    his joke wasn't good enough
    bop <XD/

• Like Like x 1
  7. hacks

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ign: OoStrqfing

Network Level:
    Any other stats you are proud of (ex: FKDR in Bedwars, KDR in Skywars, UHC Star, etc.):
    1.44 fkdr, Im trying to improve it okay dont yell at me
    Bedwars
    Do you have discord? (If not, doesn't impact your chance of getting in, don't worry)
    OoStrqfing#5763
    Aility!!!!
    How often do you play?
    Weekends, Weekdays if Im lucky, since I have school (O no, I was scared of this question)
    Any additional information? (Keep it kind of short. We aren't going to read your essay on how your mom dropped you at birth - like what happened to ken - and thats why you should join.)
    Im annoying and quite immature ;(

Additional joke: My dad once told me his 4 great steps to Pooping: Pull down your pants, sit on the bowl, and shoot the poop out like your butt is a World War II cannon, Then Flush :D (I hope this tutorial helped)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Ign: BridgePvP

Network Level: 50

Any other stats you are proud of (ex: FKDR in Bedwars, KDR in Skywars, UHC Star, etc.): Soooo my FKDR in bedwars is pretty trash ( 1.6), but im a 118 star. (Which isnt very good but still iron prestige hahaha))
    What game do you play mainly? Bedwars and The Bridge

Do you have discord? (If not, doesn't impact your chance of getting in, don't worry) Yes. I will tell you if I get accepted!

Yes, I play with Lotrux. And I have played with TheToggler a few times.

How often do you play?
    Mostly every day

Any additional information? (Keep it kind of short. We aren't going to read your essay on how your mom dropped you at birth - like what happened to ken - and thats why you should join.)
    Ermm, I can breezily. Im good at pvp (If you dont belive me, duel me)

Additional joke:
    A guy is sitting at home when he hears a knock at the door. He opens the door and sees a snail on the porch. He picks up the snail and throws it as far as he can. Three years later there’s a knock on the door. He opens it and sees the same snail. The snail says: ‘What the hell was that all about?
    Oh i have another joke: My signature! HAHAHA look at it LOl’
    Please accept me cause my joke made u HAPPY
    Thanks for reading <3

Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Poor ken
    Best of luck!

11. Ign:
    Susiesue

Network Level:

I was once on bridge leaderboards and my fkdr is 1.31 ^^
    rest of my stats make me cry, you gonna check them at your own risk

Bedwars, Bridge, Hypixel Says

Susiesue#5766

No, i have no friends ;-;

How often do you play?
    It depends, but almost daily

I have the cutest dogo ever, she helped me write this. I have no idea if she knows how to read, but she watches carefully what i put in here.

Additional joke:
    My dog likes me for who i am, not for the food i buy her.
    At shop, note "Good for health, no added sugar" next to Monster Energy Drink

12. NigodderLLL

NigodderLLL New Member

Grenalai
    Ign: NigelGrenTakeLs

Network Level:27

Any other stats you are proud of (ex: FKDR in Bedwars, KDR in Skywars, UHC Star, etc.):Duels

What game do you play mainly?Bedwars

Do you have discord? (If not, doesn't impact your chance of getting in, don't worry) Yes

Do you currently play with an active guild member in AnnoyV2? If so, who? Nope

How often do you play? mainly tue-fri and weekends

Any additional information? (Keep it kind of short. We aren't going to read your essay on how your mom dropped you at birth - like what happened to ken - and thats why you should join.) Nope

13. Hookle

Hookle Well-Known Member

Hookle
    MVP++
    Infamy INFAMY
    Officer
    nice gif

14. hi I want to join guild cause I have no guild and im sad my name IGN is nrds and im grindin to iron prestige current level 87 thx pls let my in <3

15. Ign: Cryptocurrencies

Network Level: 117

Any other stats you are proud of (ex: FKDR in Bedwars, KDR in Skywars, UHC Star, etc.): FKDR in BW.

What game do you play mainly?: Bedwars and Ranked SW.

Do you have discord? (If not, doesn't impact your chance of getting in, don't worry): Yes.

Do you currently play with an active guild member in AnnoyV2? If so, who?: Sometimes Dankheart, I've played with BakaTana before as well.

How often do you play?: A lot, sometimes, it depends on the day.

Any additional information: Nothing to see here.

Additional joke:
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
  17. Ign: ReginaGeorgeB

Network Level:26

What game do you play mainly? Bedwars

Do you have discord? (If not, doesn't impact your chance of getting in, don't worry) kindly#2684

Do you currently play with an active guild member in AnnoyV2? If so, who? No, I think.

How often do you play? Few times a week.

I can hold a ten second note. Good at castle bedwars. xo
    joke: cats: they love me and feed me.. I must be a god

18. Ign : Tommyflower
    Network level : 62 /2% on 63
    Any other u are proud of ( my fkdr bw is 2.56, I increased it by 0.30 in 3 days )
    What game do you play mainly? Bedwars (I'm so good)
    Do you have discord? Yes, Tommyflower#9279
    Do you currently play with an active guild member in AnnoyV2? If so, who? No, I don't think so
    How often do you play? I play very very often and I am very active and friendly in the guild
    Any additional information? I'm so good at bw, when I was noob if I had known that I needed the fkdr I would have committed myself to that, but now I'm very nerding. I'm good and I know you do not think so but I would like to prove it and I would like an opportunity!
    THANKS FOR EVERYTHING <3!

• Useful Useful x 1
  19. Ign: Distilling

Network Level: 79

Any other stats you are proud of (ex: FKDR in Bedwars, KDR in Skywars, UHC Star, etc.): check my stats https://plancke.io/hypixel/player/stats/Distilling#BedWars

What game do you play mainly? bw

Do you have discord? (If not, doesn't impact your chance of getting in, don't worry) yes its distilling#1532

Do you currently play with an active guild member in AnnoyV2? If so, who? idk ken, matt, installdankmemes, kellied idk sotp.

How often do you play? sense school is going on around 2-3 hours sometimes on these sundays 5 hours.

Any additional information? (Keep it kind of short. We aren't going to read your essay on how your mom dropped you at birth - like what happened to ken - and thats why you should join.) i got memes for my chinese man installdankmemes