Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ign: xKostmand

Network Level: 105

Any other stats you are proud of (ex: FKDR in Bedwars, KDR in Skywars, UHC Star, etc.): 6.5 fkdr in bedwars, 1.33 kd in skywars

What game do you play mainly?Bedwars,Skywars,Duels

Do you have discord? (If not, doesn't impact your chance of getting in, but is strongly recommended) xKostmand#9161

Do you currently play with an active guild member in AnnoyV2? If so, who? Not really but i have played with justin

How often do you play? (How many days in a week, and for how long?) Everyday up to 3 hours

What is your timezone? (Just for us to better know you, does not impact your chance of getting in) UTC +2 i live in Greece

Additional joke: uhmmmm the good ol whats 9+10=? (BTW ur mum gaiiiiii)

Why do you want to join our guild? I want to join annoy cuz my old guild RARE got disbanded and broken

A short description of yourself: I am 16 years old i am good........ i am also a minemen

How did you hear about our guild? i am subbed to ken so from him

Have you applied for Annoy v2 in the past? If so, link your previous application (you do that by scrolling to your previous application and just copying the browser link): i havent cuz it was private

3. Ign: CptXDerrickDU
    Network Level: 98 almost 99

Any other stats you are proud of (ex: FKDR in Bedwars, KDR in Skywars, UHC Star, etc.):
    231 stars in bedwars, my fkdr is only 4.55 ik, i got like 1000 deaths in my first year of the game since i didnt know how to actually play the game back then.
    im pretty good with my reaction time, so block cluutching is kinda my thing when im tryharding usually

What game do you play mainly?
    Bedwars(trying to raise fkdr), Duels, Build Battle,

Do you have discord? (If not, doesn't impact your chance of getting in, but is strongly recommended)
    CptXDerrickDU#1210 im also in the guild discord
    Do you currently play with an active guild member in AnnoyV2? If so, who?
    not really

How often do you play? (How many days in a week, and for how long?)
    somewhere around 4 times in a week(2-3hrs each) 10 hrs of school a day :/

What is your timezone? (Just for us to better know you, does not impact your chance of getting in)
    UTC+7 (i live in southeast asia)

Additional joke:
    what is 1+1x2? its actually 3 woooooo(its true tho)
    what is 2^0? its actually 1 woooooo(also true tho)

Why do you want to join our guild?
    cuz my old guild is getting boring, and i thinking of joining a better guild that has more active members

A short description of yourself:
    I will be turning 16 shortly and i live in asia, also im in one of those extremely hard schools

How did you hear about our guild?
    A friend recommended it to me

4. nawun

nawun New Member

nawun
    MVP+
    Enigmata ENIGMA
    Ign:nawun

Network Level:75

Any other stats you are proud of (ex: FKDR in Bedwars, KDR in Skywars, UHC Star, etc.): Tbh im not proud of these. My fkdr in 4s (bedwars) is 7.03 and it keeps going up so im excited. Also i have almost 3 W/L

What game do you play mainly? Bedwars

Do you have discord? (If not, doesn't impact your chance of getting in, don't worry):nawun#0292

Do you currently play with an active guild member in AnnoyV2? If so, who? I don't but I would love to

How often do you play? I play every single day for 3 to 5 hours.

What is your timezone? (Just for us to better know you, does not impact your chance of getting in): EET Eastern European Time

Additional joke: What did the emerald generator say to the diamond gen? We are both generous! IM SO SORRY (probably you have heard it lol)

Why do you want to join our guild? You guys are the funniest people I've met in the bedwars community, I watch most of your guys videos and I just want to play with you and get to know you all. I really like the videos you guys make, really entertaining and tbh I'm a big fan. I would love to join the guild and be a part of something I wish to be in.

A short description of yourself: Bedwars sweat, a sarcastic person, always trying to make someone happy, really active (in my timezone ofc), friendly, honest and I like people in general.

How did you hear about our guild? I have seen it on the leaderboards, but mainly on Lukaip's, OhMatt's, SammyGreen's or some other youtubers videos.

Have you applied for Annoy v2 in the past? If so, link your previous application (you do that by scrolling to your previous application and just copying the browser link): Yes, I have. https://hypixel.net/threads/annoy-v2-recruitment-post.1817662/page-26#post-14487185

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
  5. Ohhh

6. Ign: iiRush Network level:148 Stats I’m proud of: 6.98 fkdr bedwars, 2,700 bedwars wins, 2,300 skywars wins. Game I play most: Bedwars skywars Duels, mainly bedwars Discord is ilySaralol#3787 I have played with SydneyBrooke I can play about every day around 2-3 hours on weekdays and 5+ hours on weekends Time zone is PST Joke:My life Why I want to join Annoy v2: I just think it is a really friendly non toxic guild with lots of good guild members. Description about myself: I’m a non toxic human who is funny friendly and loves making new friends. I heard about annoy when I started looking for lb players for guilds. Annoy was up there a lot.

7. wondqr

wondqr New Member

qvxry
    MVP+
    XAL XAL
    Officer
    Ign: wondqr

Network Level: 64

Any other stats you are proud of (ex: FKDR in Bedwars, KDR in Skywars, UHC Star, etc.): None of my stats are that impressive but I'm diamond in bridge if that means anything.

What game do you play mainly? The Bridge, Murder Mystery, and Bedwars.

Do you have discord? (If not, doesn't impact your chance of getting in, but is strongly recommended) Yes wonder#8719

Do you currently play with an active guild member in AnnoyV2? If so, who? Not at the moment.

How often do you play? (How many days in a week, and for how long?) Mostly everyday for an hour or two at minimum.

What is your timezone? (Just for us to better know you, does not impact your chance of getting in) PST

Additional joke: If we can't see air does that mean sea animals can't see water? And if that's true then do crabs think fish fly? I know these aren't really jokes but I had nothing lol

Why do you want to join our guild? First off I know this is a pretty popular guild and it'd be nice to get in. Also I know that Annoy is big and I'm looking to be more social and make more online friends.

A short description of yourself: Well to start, I get distracted way too easily. Sometimes in games which is bad :p My friends say I'm kinda funny but I think immaturely. Also I might tend to be negative towards myself cause that's just how I am but never against anyone else.

How did you hear about our guild? I just see people in Annoy all over lobbies I join.

Have you applied for Annoy v2 in the past? If so, link your previous application (you do that by scrolling to your previous application and just copying the browser link): -

Also I posted this and then tried to find it and it's kinda hard so it'd be better to contact me in game and if not then on disc but you don't have to. Thanks

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
  8. Hey Amizuh. You are missing a few questions, you can reply to me and we will look over your application again, thank you.

9. Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay in a response, thanks for waiting. We appreciate the time put into applying for the Annoy guild. After reviewing your application by the staff team we decided that none of these applications stood out to us. Therefore they will be denied. We look for personality and try structure that from the writing you give us. We do our best to find the perfect fit for our guild. We are sorry and hope you understand. Have a nice day! :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay in a response, thanks for waiting. We appreciate the time put into applying for the Annoy guild. After reviewing your application by the staff team we decided that none of these applications stood out to us. Therefore they will be denied. We look for personality and try structure that from the writing you give us. We do our best to find the perfect fit for our guild. We are sorry and hope you understand. Have a nice day! :)

• Like Like x 2
  11. Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay in a response, thanks for waiting. We appreciate the time put into applying for the Annoy guild. After reviewing your application by the staff team we decided that none of these applications stood out to us. Therefore they will be denied. We look for personality and try structure that from the writing you give us. We do our best to find the perfect fit for our guild. We are sorry and hope you understand. Have a nice day! :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay in a response, thanks for waiting. We appreciate the time put into applying for the Annoy guild. After reviewing your application by the staff team we decided that none of these applications stood out to us. Therefore they will be denied. We look for personality and try structure that from the writing you give us. We do our best to find the perfect fit for our guild. We are sorry and hope you understand. Have a nice day! :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Spidyyyy

Spidyyyy Well-Known Member

Spidyyyy
    VIP+
    Wait low level mvp+ how dare you denying me?

14. Ign: Aastral

Network Level: 101

Any other stats you are proud of (ex: FKDR in Bedwars, KDR in Skywars, UHC Star, etc.):
    Bedwars Overall FKDR - 6.16
    Bedwars 4v4 FKDR - 7.97

Bedwars

Do you have discord? (If not, doesn't impact your chance of getting in, but is strongly recommended)
    Aastral #6867

None atm

How often do you play? (How many days in a week, and for how long?
    2-4 hours on weekdays and more on weekends

What is your timezone? (Just for us to better know you, does not impact your chance of getting in)
    GMT+8

I'd like to join Annoy because from what I've seen from SammyGreen's videos yall look friendly and I would like to get to know some of you guys :D

I'm 16 years old, Hobby is playing soccer (Well Minecraft too ofc), Shy? :D

SammyGreen's videos

15. Simpled

Simpled New Member

Lituae
    MVP+
    Ign: Avialibly (soon to be Finee)

Network Level: 46

Any other stats you are proud of (ex: FKDR in Bedwars, KDR in Skywars, UHC Star, etc.): i have almost 2,000 kills in doubles

What game do you play mainly? Bedwars

Do you have discord? (If not, doesn't impact your chance of getting in, but is strongly recommended) I do

Do you currently play with an active guild member in AnnoyV2? If so, who? Karliey and I played one game with Ken

How often do you play? (How many days in a week, and for how long?) about 3 days a week for about an hour each

What is your timezone? (Just for us to better know you, does not impact your chance of getting in) pacific time im moving so soon to be eastern standard time

Additional joke: Dude Check out my super high BW stats [​IMG]

Why do you want to join our guild? I love playing bedwars but all of my other guilds were all Zombies mains and Bw, every once in a while so i want to join an actual BEDWARS GUILD

A short description of yourself: I am kind and caring treat everyone equally

How did you hear about our guild? I am a Kenjamin subscriber

Have you applied for Annoy v2 in the past? If so, link your previous application (you do that by scrolling to your previous application and just copying the browser link): i've never applied before

16. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMG YOURE JOKE IS AMAZING XDDDDDDDD

17. lilsarp

lilsarp New Member

18. lilsarp

lilsarp New Member

IGN TTVSarp Network level 46 FKDR In Bedwars I play Bedwars I don't have discord my parents won't allow me I play with plexxed and eternal pain and there are my good friends. I play 1 hour 30 minutes a day. 10 hours early. Urmama. I want to join annoy v2 because my friend plexxed wants me to and i have friends there. I can breeze but staff don't like it. I heard this guild by watching Lukaip Ken matt and luvonox. No i didn't.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
  19. @blundell here i made it easier for you
    Ign:
    TTVSarp

Network Level:

My bedwars FKDR

I play bedwars

I don't have discord my parents won't allow me

I play with plexxed and EternalPain and they are my good friends

How often do you play? (How many days in a week, and for how long?)
    I play 1 hour and 30 minutes a day

10 hours early

Additional joke:
    Urmama

I want to join annoy v2 because my friend plexxed wants me to and i have friends there

I can breeze but staff don't like it

I heard this guild by watching Lukaip Ken matt and luvonox

Have you applied for Annoy v2 in the past? If so, link your previous application (you do that by scrolling to your previous application and just copying the browser link):
    No I didn't

20. Ign: LegitJohn

Network Level: 50

Any other stats you are proud of (ex: FKDR in Bedwars, KDR in Skywars, UHC Star, etc.): Skywars Duel Gold V, Iron Prestige Bed Wars, 1.27 FKDR in Bedwars (Trying to improve it).

What game do you play mainly? Bedwars, and Skywars Duel

Do you have discord? (If not, doesn't impact your chance of getting in, but is strongly recommended) Yes, my user tag is J0hn#9719 (The o is a zero)

Do you currently play with an active guild member in AnnoyV2? If so, who? No.

How often do you play? (How many days in a week, and for how long?) Usually almost everyday and about 6+ Hours.

What is your timezone? (Just for us to better know you, does not impact your chance of getting in) GMT+8.

Additional joke: (can't think of any jokes left, and yes i'm very very bad at jokes)

Why do you want to join our guild? I am currently interested in joining new guilds, and i am thinking that i should try Annoy V2.

A short description of yourself: I can ninja bridge.. Yeah that's all, i'm not that interesting.

How did you hear about our guild? I was searching for guilds and i found this application thread.

Have you applied for Annoy v2 in the past? If so, link your previous application (you do that by scrolling to your previous application and just copying the browser link): Yes, but i can't find it.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.