Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Please apply using the application format below:

Ign:Resubmission

Network Level:57

Any other stats you are proud of (ex: FKDR in Bedwars, KDR in Skywars, UHC Star, etc.):Despite being decent at pvp and bridging I don't get many wins or kills. I do have a 1.20 FKDR in 3s tho.

What game do you play mainly? Bedwars

Do you have discord? (If not, doesn't impact your chance of getting in, but is strongly recommended) I do but I don't give my discord out because I just don't like to.

Do you currently play with an active guild member in AnnoyV2? If so, who? N/A

How often do you play? (How many days in a week, and for how long?) When I can which is mostly everyday so yea.

What is your timezone? (Just for us to better know you, does not impact your chance of getting in) CST

Additional joke: Why did the Steve skin leave the game? Because he was ANNOYED!

Why do you want to join our guild? I think joining annoy would give me a chance to interact with new people and make new friends.

A short description of yourself: I'm sorta funny I guess ,but that derives from purposely overexaggerated reactions to simple situations which can get annoying to others as I ,so typically I just do random unexplainable things that
    invoke laughter and I'm knowledgeable of meme so that's cool.

How did you hear about our guild? I read about it on a nolife application!

2. ign Aquaticiql
    network 103
    fkdr 3,514
    main game bedwars
    discord yes
    #3915Aquaticiql
    no i dont play with any members
    how often everyday atleast 5hr
    9:39pm rn
    joke whats the best thing about switzerland i dont know but the flag is a big plus no offense to anyone
    why i want to join becuase you guys seem great and nice and active and i think your guild is great
    a short discription im 11 yr old and lke minecraft bedwars almost a 200 star like to grind but just for fun
    from lukaip i think he is a good yt and i saw LPK in the lobby and he is a great person on minecraft
    no i have not tried to apply in the past
    Capture.PNG

3. Good luck all applicants!

4. MythicInk

MythicInk New Member

Annoy v2 application!

Ign:SoullessBridger [Will change ign in 10 9-10 days]

Network Level:45

Any other stats you are proud of (ex: FKDR in Bedwars, KDR in Skywars, UHC Star, etc.):my FKDR in solos is 14.14

What game do you play mainly?: I mainly play bedwars and duels!

Do you have discord? (If not, doesn't impact your chance of getting in, but is strongly recommended)I do have discord.

Do you currently play with an active guild member in AnnoyV2? If so, who?:I do not play with anyone in this guild because there is a huge time difference in where i live.

How often do you play? (How many days in a week, and for how long?):I do play ALOT if i don't have exams

What is your timezone? (Just for us to better know you, does not impact your chance of getting in)I live in sri lanka and there is quite a big time difference.

Additional joke:I don't know what this is XD

Why do you want to join our guild?:Because all the other guilds have like 3 members online a day

A short description of yourself:I am a true gamer or is kind together and i get A+ for all my reports.

How did you hear about our guild?:Because of Kellied on the leaderboards.

Have you applied for Annoy v2 in the past? If so, link your previous application (you do that by scrolling to your previous application and just copying the browser link):No, this is my first time applying!

5. SmokeMeh

SmokeMeh Active Member

smokemeh
    VIP+
  6. Ign:Syntes

Network Level:57

Any other stats you are proud of (ex: FKDR in Bedwars, KDR in Skywars, UHC Star, etc.): plancke.io/hypixel/player/stats/Syntes

What game do you play mainly? Bedwars and skywars

Do you have discord? (If not, doesn't impact your chance of getting in, but is strongly recommended): it is TapL#6891

Do you currently play with an active guild member in AnnoyV2? If so, who? I dont play

How often do you play? (How many days in a week, and for how long?): All day and 4-10 hours

What is your timezone? (Just for us to better know you, does not impact your chance of getting in): Bulgaria EET

Additional joke:if i dab i win

Why do you want to join our guild?i am alone and i want friends im gud player

A short description of yourself: good player who loves all , best pvp skills

How did you hear about our guild?: Like an boat with friends :D

Have you applied for Annoy v2 in the past? If so, link your previous application (you do that by scrolling to your previous application and just copying the browser link):no

7. [
    Ign| KiwiLicksSalt

Network Level| 63 /64

Any other stats you are proud of (ex: FKDR in Bedwars, KDR in Skywars, UHC Star, etc.):| 1 FKDR in one day with 18 winstreak along with it.

What game do you play mainly? Bedwars.

Do you have discord? (If not, doesn't impact your chance of getting in, but is strongly recommended) Yes -
    aツ#2970

Do you currently play with an active guild member in AnnoyV2? If so, who? No I currently do not but I love Ken and SammyGreen's channel.

How often do you play? (How many days in a week, and for how long?) I play every weekday maybe not friday and for 1 - 4 hours. On weekends I get 5 - 7 hours

What is your timezone? (Just for us to better know you, does not impact your chance of getting in) GMT

Additional joke: None but I'll think of something.

Why do you want to join our guild? I liked your guild from Ken's video and you guys are pretty funny and you just chill and this guild isnt like sweaty it's funny and just a messing around guild :)

A short description of yourself: Weird

How did you hear about our guild? Im a big fan of Ken's channel.

Have you applied for Annoy v2 in the past? If so, link your previous application (you do that by scrolling to your previous application and just copying the browser link): No I havent.]

8. iBlade__

iBlade__ New Member

_unmuteBlade
    MVP+
    Ign: _unmuteBlade

Network Level:71

Any other stats you are proud of (ex: FKDR in Bedwars, KDR in Skywars, UHC Star, etc.): Bed Wars fkdr 2.61

What game do you play mainly? Bed Wars

Do you have discord? (If not, doesn't impact your chance of getting in, but is strongly recommended) [email protected]

Do you currently play with an active guild member in AnnoyV2? If so, who? No, i have no friends :'((

How often do you play? (How many days in a week, and for how long?) Everyday, 2-3hours

What is your timezone? (Just for us to better know you, does not impact your chance of getting in) UTC+1

Additional joke: Im good at bed wars

Why do you want to join our guild? Because my current guild is boring.

A short description of yourself: I'm 15 years old, im from Poland and im nerd xD. I'm currently muted on hypixel for 18days

How did you hear about our guild? From my friends.

Have you applied for Annoy v2 in the past? If so, link your previous application (you do that by scrolling to your previous application and just copying the browser link): No.

9. HypeSnipe

HypeSnipe Active Member

TasteBlood
    MVP+
    Nice guild right there

10. Badiq_

Badiq_ New Member

0hBadii
    MVP++
    • Ign: 0hBadii
    • Network Level: 65 :rolleyes:
    • Any other stats you are proud of (ex: FKDR in Bedwars): Bedwars FKDR: 2.12 :eek:
    • What game do you play mainly? BW and BB :D
    • Do you have discord? Yeah: 0hBadii#9569
    • How often do you play? (How many days in a week, and for how long?): 4-12h a day
    • What is your timezone?:UTC +1
    • Additional joke: Szła baba i sie wyjebala :p
    • Why do you want to join our guild? My guild [Nerdy Nation] is boring :(
    • A short description of yourself: Im from Poland. I am 15 years old and I'm nolife :mad:
    • How did you hear about our guild? From my friends:cool:

11. Ign: undenysnipingalt

Network Level: 13

Any other stats you are proud of (ex: FKDR in Bedwars, KDR in Skywars, UHC Star, etc.): 8 solo queue fkdr in bedwars

Do you have discord? (If not, doesn't impact your chance of getting in, but is strongly recommended) Maple#0001, but it's shared.

Do you currently play with an active guild member in AnnoyV2? If so, who? I solo queue but I want to start knowing more people :D

How often do you play? (How many days in a week, and for how long?) When their's alot of parties online and playing

What is your timezone? (Just for us to better know you, does not impact your chance of getting in) EST

Additional joke: Hi annoy I'm undenysnipingalt!

Why do you want to join our guild? Because it's cool

A short description of yourself: I am not a sniper, I am not an alt.

How did you hear about our guild? Alot of people told me about it

Have you applied for Annoy v2 in the past? If so, link your previous application (you do that by scrolling to your previous application and just copying the browser link): nope!

12. Sorry but this is my new forum account i can use my other one.

13. This is my second forum account.

14. Doom_and_Boomdab

Doom_and_Boomdab New Member

This is my old account sorry for the issues.

15. Ign: Dinna

Network Level:82

Any other stats you are proud of (ex: FKDR in Bedwars, KDR in Skywars, UHC Star, etc.):eek:verall 7.36 4s with 11+fkdr bedwars 1account:5045 + 2account:2273=7318win! a little

What game do you play mainly?bed wars sky wars duel

Do you have discord? yep Martin#1637

Do you currently play with an active guild member in AnnoyV2? If so, who?Ejb02 abnormie

How often do you play? 5/7

Additional joke:My boss told me to have a good day.. so I went home

Why do you want to join our guild?I want good bedwars team

A short description of yourself:i am Martin i can Breezily i with MartinsGG account but May 5, 2018 get ban

How did you hear about our guild?in bedwars lobby 1 and my friend guild tag

16. BridgePvP

BridgePvP Member

BridgePvP
    MVP+
  17. IGN: oRily

Level: 93

Diamond duel, 190 stars bw, 12 stars skywars
    Bedwars

Do You Have Discord: Ye oRily # 0539

No, I do not play with any members.

I live in Brazil so the time zone is 3 hours.

7 times a week about 3/4 hours a day

Joke: idk xD

Description about me: my english is very bad so I do not speak much, I consider myself relatively good in the minigames and I always try to be very funny with the others

How I met the guild: through sammy videos

18. Ign: J3RRYBERRY

Network Level: 89

Any other stats you are proud of (ex: FKDR in Bedwars, KDR in Skywars, UHC Star, etc.): 2.56 Bedwars FKDR. I know that this FKDR isn't that high, but I can explain. When I first started to play Minecraft, I jumped right into bedwars and I was extremely bad, so that racked up a few final deaths. At the moment, I'm trying to get my FKDR up to 3 by playing fours.

Do you have discord? (If not, doesn't impact your chance of getting in, but is strongly recommended) Yes

Do you currently play with an active guild member in AnnoyV2? If so, who? Yes. I play with The_Big_Nerd (OoShqdow) quite often, we tryhard towerwars and bedwars together. I have also played with Susiesue, Bulm, and StabbedToDeath.

How often do you play? (How many days in a week, and for how long?) When I have time, I can usually get up to 15 hours a week (I need a life), but at the moment, I'm swamped in schoolwork so probably only 10 hours. I mostly play on the weekends in my freetime.

What is your timezone? (Just for us to better know you, does not impact your chance of getting in) I live in California so PST.

Additional joke: True story: Once I was trying to get a winstreak with my friends The_Big_Nerd (You can ask him, he's in Annoy already), SAAAAAAAAAAAD, and ToxBori, and we were sweating so much that somehow I ripped my shirt.

Why do you want to join our guild?: The_Big_Nerd says that Annoy is really chill, and even though we just hit green tag in Wavy, our guild master is quite toxic and not really a team player. Me, The_Big_Nerd, SAAAAAAAAAAAD, and Luvonox beat UrMomRaceCar (guildmaster), DetectiveJay, eJulia, and Prinx in a private 4v4 game, 3 times in a row.

A short description of yourself: I'm a minecraft tryhard, but I'm trying to get better because even though I can beat most people in pvp, I'm still not exceptionally good. I've been trying to improve my pvp skills for the past few days by doing sumo duels and I feel like my w tapping and shift tapping has improved.

How did you hear about our guild? The_Big_Nerd

Have you applied for Annoy v2 in the past? If so, link your previous application (you do that by scrolling to your previous application and just copying the browser link): nah

Best of luck in applying!
    -[​IMG]

If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask them in our public guild discord :)
    https://discord.gg/7NDMmvU
    [/QUOTE]

19. Searched him up at least his network level is the one in the application

20. Betrayings

Betrayings New Member

IGN: Betrayings

Network Level: 58 (literally almost to 59 lol)

Any other stats you are proud of (ex: FKDR in Bedwars, KDR in Skywars, UHC Star, etc.): ok so I know my fkdr is only 1.51 but when bedwars like first came out, I was trash and all and I keep dying as finals so ya. But im working on it ;)

What game do you mainly play?: bedwars mostly but I also play skywars

Do you have discord?: Betrayings#2645

Do you currently play with an active guild member in AnnoyV2? If so, who?: I don't play with any members rip ;-;

How often do you play?: 1-2 hours everyday on weekdays and on weekends like I have nolife so 4-6 hours each day so in all like 10-12 hours on weekends lol

What is your timezone?: PST

Aditional joke: I tried water polo... but my horse drowned (I suck at jokes shhh)

Why do you want to join out guild?: because my current guild is boring and I need some company and FRIENDS :) I also really want to join this guild because it seems really chill and enjoynable :3

A short description of yourself: very antisocial and I genuinely enjoy hypixel :)

How did you hear about our guild?: LUKaIp and fRieNdS :33

Have you applied for Annoy v2 in the past? If so, link your previous application (you do that by scrolling to your previous application and just copying the browser link): naw never xd

thanks for your time! <3

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.