Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ign:
    MagmaMustache
    Network Level:
    Any other stats you are proud of (ex: FKDR in Bedwars, KDR in Skywars, UHC Star, etc.):
    None because I played a lot when I was really bad so my stats are bad. But what I am proud of is being good at pvp; you can have me duel your best guild members. Or just look at my signiature.
    What game do you play mainly?
    Skywars or UHC duels
    Do you have discord? (If not, doesn't impact your chance of getting in, but is strongly recommended)
    Yes, MagmaMustache#3403
    Do you currently play with an active guild member in AnnoyV2? If so, who?
    No I don't think so
    How often do you play? (How many days in a week, and for how long?)
    3 days a week for 1 hour at minimum
    Additional joke:
    Why are skeletons so calm? Because nothing gets under their skin!
    Why do you want to join our guild?

A short description of yourself:
    I am a good PVPer and I usually never rage over video games, sometimes i get upset if someone is being toxic. I like to play minecraft and I increase my stats every time I play.
    How did you hear about our guild?
    I heard Anooy V2 is a good guild full of great players and I want to be a part of that.
    Have you applied for Annoy v2 in the past? If so, link your previous application (you do that by scrolling to your previous application and just copying the browser link):
    I don't remember ever applying.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  2. Ign:D00M_

Network Level:69 55% of the way to 70!

Any other stats you are proud of (ex: FKDR in Bedwars, KDR in Skywars, UHC Star, etc.):my duels stats!
    Coins: 34,698
    Kills: 718
    Deaths: 1,633
    Wins: 843
    Losses: 1,434
    K/D: 0.439
    W/L: 0.587

Do you have discord? (If not, doesn't impact your chance of getting in, but is strongly recommended) no i do not have discord.

no i do not but i play with a couple people from titan.

How often do you play? (How many days in a week, and for how long?
    Weekends, i have school :-(

Additional joke:
    My bedwars stats

I want a guild that has people that are nice and may play games with you here and there.

I am male.... i like sw and sw duels
    i am nice and will not ask for guild rank upgrade.
    I also intend to get gold division soon so yeah, thanks for taking your time to read this have a great day.

3. gghhffuku

gghhffuku New Member

Kid1Ovando
    MVP++
    Ign:Kid1Ovando

Network Level:41 (almost 42)

Any other stats you are proud of (ex: FKDR in Bedwars, KDR in Skywars, UHC Star, etc.):75 star in bedwars

What game do you play mainly? Bedwars

Do you have discord? (If not, doesn't impact your chance of getting in, but is strongly recommended)
    Kid1Ovando#1503

Do you currently play with an active guild member in AnnoyV2? If so, who? I don't think so

Almost every day for a good hour or 2
    Additional joke:
    Q: What is a ghost favorite day?
    A: Frightday
    I want to join your guild because I want to play with new people and chat with people who love the game like I do.
    I am a student who plays lots of Minecraft. I have been hacked twice and gotten banned because of hackers, thankfully, Webroot Secure saved me. I hope you can accept me because I was not hacking
    I heard about the guild when I was in the lobby (lobby 1) and I saw a bunch of people in the ANNOY guild. I wanted to join IMMEDIATLY because I thought of how much I could enjoy myself and communicate with others.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
  4. Gl on the guild!

5. Ign:

KillerNatsu( I was recently hacked but my normal ign is NightWolf

Network Level:

70( I applied like 1 month ago but i'm smart and i did it wrong. in the past month i've gained about 15 net lvl which is really bad xD)

Any other stats you are proud of (ex: FKDR in Bedwars, KDR in Skywars, UHC Star, etc.):

Quickly look at additional joke #1 and you will see something nice then feel free to come back xD. I have hit 100 stars on both my acc and over 4 fkdr on each of my 2 acc's. I am quickly questing up to grind for the dark blue plus even though white will be nice when i hit it. im grinding duels wins and i have thousands of bed wars kills and since i don't really sweat/play for stats u dont really have to much to say here.

I used to main bw but i am quitting for questing and tower wars, its weird cause i normally like pvp games on hypixel like sky wars and bed wars but the strategy part of tower wars has drawn me into to start grinding for leaderboard on it. I have been on duels lb top 10 for bow spleef cause i wanna gonna main bow spleef but then tower wars came out xD(if anyone wants the carry hit my line)

NightWolf(KillerNatsu)#0515

Do you currently play with an active guild member in Annoy V2? If so, who?
    (these are people who i have played with recently

Lukaip
    Ability
    Braidenn
    animegirlYan(lowkey got etraped xD)
    Trivya
    Caesix
    Chillec
    Ainspire
    Fuzzicle
    Holooo
    Kenya(Lilblundyv3)
    Mqdkip
    terra(is a girl ;) )[jk lol xD]{had to throw it in real quick}
    I feel bad cause i know i'm most likely leaving someone out but oh well. Lol

I play as much as possible so not on weekdays because of school but around 12 hr sections on weekends when my parents aren't hovering to “Get of that damned kachi wachi kachi gmae”

Additional joke:

I have a couple additional jokes cause you know i like jokes
    1) My stats ;)
    2) My chances of getting into this guild
    3) My chances of edating yan(Ik he is a guy)
    4) “Asking for someone's credit card”- Hypixel ban message
    5) What's hard, long, and has cum in it???
    I'm waiting so give yourself a couple minutes to thing

A CUCUMBER( if u thought something different i'm not surprised ;) )
    6) My sense of humor
    7) The last time kelly went bra shopping she had to tell her mom “its too big”
    And that's what she said
    8) I farted
    9) I farted in your mom
    10) I am gay for Chillec,Oops that's not a joke ;)

A lot of my friends are in this guild and i want to join to meet new and nice people to play with ;)

:I am a 14 person from usa who has a really bad sleep schedule in the form that i play from 12 pm to 1 am whenever i get the chance. I have many siblings and family that live with my and i'm in around 100 discord servers/communities. As seen in this application i have really bad grammer and while picking up questing in the past month i have gained around 25 network lvls bringing me to nwl 70 i strive to get higher and higher numbers. I've been playing since 2017 and i'm fairly good at pvp. I use the badlion client while having my own custom modpack made and having labymod which i all have custom set up on. I used to be a modded only playing as well as having made some modded servers myself leading me to be good at making huge discord servers/knowing how to make huge discord servers. My grammar is really bad so i want to cut this short as the embarrassment is closing in on myself.

Uhm so earlier last year i started playing with Ainspire and then months later i started watching kenjamin and when i realized they were the same guild and i wanted to join. It was a private guild so i basically went mguild less for a while but then i tried to apply last december on the 18( the application was on page 27 but im start and did it wrong)

Have you applied for Annoy v2 in the past? If so, link your previous application (you do that by scrolling to your previous application and just copying the browser link): Lol i guess i had filled out the application format but im not very smart so it didnt work xD. Soz kelly

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
  6. IGN: SqltyTryhqrds

Network Level: 69

Any other stats you are proud of (ex: FKDR in Bedwars, KDR in Skywars, UHC Star, etc.): 116 stars in bedwars after playing teh game for 9 months

Do you have discord? (If not, doesn't impact your chance of getting in, but is strongly recommended) yes, RaidOP#1342

Do you currently play with an active guild member in AnnoyV2? If so, who? No one I can remember

How often do you play? (How many days in a week, and for how long?) 7 days a week, 1 1/2 hours on weekdays 3 hours on weekends and breaks

Additional joke: yo moma so ugly in dodgeball the balls dodged her

I want to join Annoy V2 because I feel that it is a good guild for me, and that I would make a good addition to the guild.
    I am funny, original, and a good player despite my trash stats, which are the way they are because when I joined I skipped around different games.

This thing called tab. It’s amazing
    Have you applied for Annoy v2 in the past? If so, link your previous application (you do that by scrolling to your previous application and just copying the browser link): https://hypixel.net/threads/annoy-v2-recruitment-post.1817662/page-33

7. Ign: Condenseplayer

Network Level:45 (Almost 46)

Any other stats you are proud of im lvl 107 in bw.

Do you have discord? No :/

Do you currently play with an active guild member in AnnoyV2? No

How often do you play? Usually everyday

Any additional information? Im 11 years old and I love minecraft.

Additional joke:
    Q: What did one cannibal say to the other while they were eating a clown?

A: "Does this taste funny to you?"

I would love an opportunity to be in this guild and yeah.

8. We do not always accept people that have “good” stats, as we look for personality in an application. Any particular gamemode stats will not affect your chances of being accepted.

9. Ign:Unimpressings

Network Level:56

Any other stats you are proud of (ex: FKDR in Bedwars, KDR in Skywars, UHC Star, etc.): Bedwars FKDR is 1.25 and my Blitz 1v1 W/L is 2.43

Bedwars and duels
    Unimpressings#9899

I did not play with anyone of annoy v2

I can play like 5hrs a day like come back from school sit and do homwork and play for like 5 hrs

Additional joke:What is the difference between a snowman and a snowwoman? - Snowballs

I want to join this guild becoz it is like the allrounding guild in hypixel. I heard about this guild from
    Lukaip and I LOVE HIM

A short description of yourself: i am a 14 years old boy and plays some games

Lukaip

10. Ign: DestroyerODreams

Network Level: 84

Any other stats you are proud of (ex: FKDR in Bedwars, KDR in Skywars, UHC Star, etc.): no i do not

What game do you play mainly? i play duels mainly duels skywars with my friends

Do you have discord? (If not, doesn't impact your chance of getting in, but is strongly recommended) I do DestroyerODreams#8412

Do you currently play with an active guild member in AnnoyV2? If so, who? i do not but i hope to some day

How often do you play? (How many days in a week, and for how long?) i dont really look at the clok but like 3h a day some time i have to do stuff and some days and total free and i play all day

Additional joke: what does the runner in last place do to win he eats ketchup

Why do you want to join our guild? i really like you guys and your all fun and funny

A short description of yourself: i play minecraft a lot and i play with my friends

How did you hear about our guild? youtubers and i have always really like your guild

Have you applied for Annoy v2 in the past? If so, link your previous application (you do that by scrolling to your previous application and just copying the browser link): no i have not

11. hehe audrey is bad c:

12. You spelled grammar wrong :p

13. speling*

14. Ign: Sh0wtime. Just recently changed it. Also that o is actually a zero. For some reason it looks like an o.

Network Level: idk like 60

Any other stats you are proud of (ex: FKDR in Bedwars, KDR in Skywars, UHC Star, etc.): I'm masters 2 leveled in duels.

What game do you play mainly? skywars, bridge, bedwars, and sometimes uhc duels

Do you have discord? (If not, doesn't impact your chance of getting in, but is strongly recommended): ShohayPlayz#6343

Do you currently play with an active guild member in AnnoyV2? If so, who?: I don't think so.

How often do you play? (How many days in a week, and for how long?): Weekends. Usually a couple hours

Additional joke: "knock knock. Who's there? BOO! Boo Hoo? Why are you crying?" I know I'm very funny.

Why do you want to join our guild?: I thought it would be fun to be in a active guild for once.

A short description of yourself: EAT POTATO. PLAY MINECRAFT. HAVE FUN WITH FRIENDS. EAT MORE POTATO.

How did you hear about our guild?: From Lukaip's video on have to join.

Have you applied for Annoy v2 in the past? If so, link your previous application (you do that by scrolling to your previous application and just copying the browser link):https://hypixel.net/threads/annoy-v2-recruitment-post.1817662/page-37#post-14541405

15. Ign: ImBluu

Network Level: 78

Not really, I used to take pride in my Bedwars stats but then I quit mc for a period of time and all the bedwars players passed me. Now I think that I am just a little bit above average player/

Mainly Skywasr, bedwars, uhc, and blitz sg

Yes

No

4 days a week usually, 2 of those I usually play all day.

What is your timezone? (Just for us to better know you, does not impact your chance of getting in)
    Pacific Standard Time

Additional joke:
    What's the difference between a snow man and snow woman?
    Snowballs

A friend told me about it and I thought is sounded interesting.

I'm an epic kiddo that drinks too much W A T E R
    oh yeah I have a deep voice
    That's pretty much everything

a friend told me about it

Have you applied for Annoy v2 in the past? If so, link your previous application (you do that by scrolling to your previous application and just copying the browser link)
    I have not applied before this

16. Tynesie

Tynesie Member

Tyneside
    MVP+
    IGN: Tyneside

Network Level: 88

4v4v4v4 Final K/D: 5.47

Bedwars

Yeah

ex-member ValleyDew, doublefan

Everyday for around 3 hours

What is your timezone? (Just for us to better know you, does not impact your chance of getting in)
    GMT +8

Additional joke:

The other day my friend was telling me i didnt know what irony meant. Which was ironic since we were at a bus stop

I heard it is a very well-known guild, and it gives me a chance to mix around w/ other guildmates.

I played since 2017, and took a break from June to This year. When I came back I started playing again and I was even better than before.

ValleyDew, and denzul.

Have you applied for Annoy v2 in the past? If so, link your previous application (you do that by scrolling to your previous application and just copying the browser link):

No

17. @Chillec should be g kicked for refusing to be a lil blundy

18. Ign: Amizuh

Network Level:133

Any other stats you are proud of (ex: FKDR in Bedwars, KDR in Skywars, UHC Star, etc.): 11FKDR in bedwars https://plancke.io/hypixel/player/stats/Amizuh#Bed Wars

What game do you play mainly? Bedwars and Skywars

Do you have discord? (If not, doesn't impact your chance of getting in, don't worry) Dest#0004

Do you currently play with an active guild member in AnnoyV2? If so, who? No, I think.

How often do you play? Few times a week.

Any additional information? (Keep it kind of short) nothing

19. Spidyyyy

Spidyyyy Well-Known Member

Spidyyyy
    VIP+
    Ign: Spidyyyy

Network Level: 256

66666 blitz kills, 6k total blitz wins
    11 X's 1 Prestige
    8 stars uhc

Blitz and uhc

Yeees

Too to check the guild members on Plancke :^)

Weekends mostly, if im not gonna drown under my homework !

Im french

Additional joke:

Timedeo doesn't boost ap!!

Hey man I kinda woke up and I was like yoooooo let's join an epic gamer guild??? So i closed my eyes while scrolling the forums and I ended up on this thread *_*

I am opposed to my description because i am not short

Idk apparently you're a bad guild that struggles to gain gxp so im like Hey im gonna help ya

Have you applied for Annoy v2 in the past?

Lol no

20. Ign: _wh00p

Network Level: 56 (I think xD)

Any other stats you are proud of (ex: FKDR in Bedwars, KDR in Skywars, UHC Star, etc.): 2.35 FKDR in solos (tryna get it up xD after i had no idea how to play :3) and 0.54 win rate in solos

What game do you play mainly? Bedwars (mainly solos cuz I have no friends xD)

mich3ll3 #2506 (I dont have a mic tho ;-;)

nooo

just on weekends + school hols (about 2-3 hours cuz of school eeekkk)

AEST (im from the australia - but like i don’t have kangaroos for pets and NO I don’t ride them to school)

Additional joke:
    im very good at sleeping. i can do it with my eyes closed. (ok that was bad just don’t read it-but like I’m totally super funny ik)

just wanna make some new friends + maybe not be lonely xD, meet some new people and this guild is not very stats based which i like :) id guess id love the opportunity to just get to know people all over the world which is pre cool like we’ll all bonded just by playing the same block game xD

im a teenage girl lOl

lukaips youtube

nope.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.