1. BaldUleb

BaldUleb Active Member

^^^^^^^^

2. Pyro or avenger in my opinion. But any offence classes you chose to do and if ya can play it well then you'll get a lot of kills, there isn't exactly the best class it's just how you are able to use it. I just say pyro cause you can literally snip and get kills and their flame burst hurts like f*ck. And for avenger well, idk if it's just me but I seem to get a decent amout of kills.

Last edited: May 4, 2019
  3. BaldUleb

BaldUleb Active Member

ah k lol nice to hear since i main pyro but i thought like berserk was good or the defender warrior clas or something

4. Ohh well it is I guess, but if you compare berserker or defender with a pyro for damage I'm pretty sure pyro will do a lot more dmg.

Keep in mind, if you change from mage to warrior adjusting to it will take time since mage is a far-ranged class and warrior is a close-ranged class.
    I'm pretty sure a warlord veteran will give way more better information than me tho ;)

Last edited: May 4, 2019
  5. BaldUleb

BaldUleb Active Member

Im sure they will but thanks anyways :)

6. Berserker - Most optimized for single-target damage, good burst
    Avenger - Can 1v1 or do group fights, high sustained damage, but isn't the best of all damage classes in either
    Pyro - High AoE burst damage, quite fragile
    Thunderlord - Most optimized for moshpits, somewhat combo-reliant

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. All specs are good. I main Berserker because of its one v one potential, gown it returns, and it’s ability to have high sustain from blood lust. It can Also be great in teamfights as well. Berserker just kinda of wrecks everyone, and if you play him right he can survive to deal incredible damage to everyone around him.
    If you’re looking for a more teamfight-y spec that can deal great damage to multiple enemies and is a good choice overall, there’s Avenger. Avenger has good abilities for chasing down opponents and granting him more health, and is really fun.
    Pyro does great burst from energy dumps at mid range, but is quite the glass cannon as once it uses its energy it is kind of useless and very easy to kill. But great as a damage spec and can ret well. Arcane shield and time warp are good abilities that allow it to last longer and get more energy by using them to get close to a fight with left clicks and then timewrping out to burst again.
    Thunderlord is my second favorite with its amazing group burst and combos it can deal great damage and still be able to 1v1 well with wind fury. Lightning rod allows it to get a burst of energy and health for outplays and more damage.

8. BaldUleb

BaldUleb Active Member

pyro is a bit boring lol but thx for advice

• Like Like x 1