?

am i addicted to hypixel

This poll will close on Apr 6, 2028 at 3:34 PM.
  1. VERY

69.1%
  2. not realy

30.9%
  1. Leolla

Leolla Well-Known Member

Leolla
    MVP+
    bye bye xoxo
    GUILDMASTER
    k

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Skrimiche

Skrimiche Well-Known Member

13-15 hours across 1-2 days (don't know if you meant a single day during the weekend or the entire weekend when you said that) seems like addiction to me.

3. KnightRush

KnightRush Well-Known Member

But who said he was increasing it

4. You aren't addicted... you are just a very dedicated member!

nvm you are addicted.

5. and i thought i play a lot

6. yes i am

7. To be a tryhard you need to play 25 hours a day.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. i am gonna to today

9. fongus

fongus New Member

fongus
    MVP+
    Jeong
    Guild Master
    You need to never stop playing. No breaks, no eating, no drinking. Just Hypixel.

10. OK :D

11. I play around 5-8 hours whenever I’m able to access Minecraft <up to 10 occasionally> but it’s quite infrequent that I’m able to get computer access :/

Not all of it’s Hypixel, usually. Mess around on singleplayer, moderate the littles in Realms <I swear, they’re all 9-10 I think, and Undertale/FNAF-obsessed last I checked. Not sure how we even came together as a group, but now I just moderate them...>

Much of the time though, I try to aim for my goals in Wizards. So yea.

12. Kartya-

Kartya- Well-Known Member

Kartya
    MVP++
    The Foundation F
    Officer
    I may play that much when I'm sick and stuck in my room because everyone's like "HISS, GERMS," but not that much on a normal day. I play a lot of sport, and plus I'm always busy with other things. I suggest taking up a hobby, like learning an instrument, or trying out a sport!

13. Noel

Noel Well-Known Member

lento9
    MVP+
    Yeah you're addicted, you average 60 hours a week and you're only 11 years old. It's just bad for your physical and mental health. I suggest going out side for longer than an hour, make IRL friends, go out with family, spend time with them etc. I barely average 10 hours a week and I think its already too much.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. even at my worst I only played 4-5 hrs/day

this is disgusting and anybody who encourages this needs to reevaluate their life decisions

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Tackky

Tackky Well-Known Member

Tackky
    MVP+
    Get friends irl

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. For the past 3 years I have been on hypixel, I also noticed it that it is very addicting as it is constantly updating. If I could I would play more of it, maybe it truly is a problem of mine doing the same thing every day, but it’s very fun at the same time :p

17. Soulpresence

Soulpresence Well-Known Member

Soulpresence
    MVP+
    hypixel is boring now and needs to not appeal to just new players as so many veterans like myself are just getting bored of the "popular games" ,back a few years ago all the games were popular with at least 50 people playing each one playing on AU times but now days as an AU player you can only play bedwars, skywars and build battle everything else is either dead or just a bad game so honestly dude if you are playing the game that much a day you need to stop as hypixel isn't worth that amount of time now days :)

18. The following is for "ZE WEAK!":
    1. Eating
    2. Sleeping
    3. Bathrooming
    4. School
    5. Learning
    6. Homework(...ing)
    7. Friends
    8. Family
    9. Holidays
    10. Work

19. Well yeah ur addicted m8.
    I play a lot sometimes up to 8 hours, but 13 hours!?!?!?
    thats insane; stop now or at least dont abuse of hypixel before its too late :V

20. Giigi

Giigi Well-Known Member

Make sure you put your real life and education before video games, and you'll be fine.