1. ChaoKeeper

ChaoKeeper Member

ChaoKeeper
    MVP+
    Players that were banned long ago for hacking or other offenses should be allowed to appeal one last time after a span of more than 3 years. 3 years is plenty of time to reflect on what you have done, and I am not even counting people like me who have been banned for nearly 5 years! In other words, these players most likely feel sorry for what they did. Why else would they still be around hypixel's forums 3-5 years later if they weren't sorry? That's like being in a restaurant or pool you don't like for 3-5 years. It doesn't make sense. Therefore, I ask that this idea be at least considered seriously, as I know others share my mindset.

• Like Like x 1
  2. ChaoKeeper

ChaoKeeper Member

ChaoKeeper
    MVP+
    Please keep toxic remarks out of this thread. It's disrespectful (and isn't that against the rules?)

3. Bakura1

Bakura1 Well-Known Member

Bakura1
    MVP+
    ArtOfWar ART0W
    OFFICER
    If you get banned and you appeal, then their decision is final. They already have enough work to do.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. How many times...? You will not be unbanned. You deserve the punishment, and so it's justified. There is no reason why you should not receive the full brunt of the ban.

5. ASW

ASW

ASW Active Member

SupremeSteam
    MVP+
    Goal GOAL
    Tomorrow, I'll be making a full thread about why a forgiveness system should be implemented for players banned years ago. You are an example of the many players who have matured from the years when originally banned. I laid out everything in a discussion thread you've seen, so the new thread will just be based on that.

Here's the thread for anyone else interested: https://hypixel.net/threads/2391937/

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
  6. I don't really like this idea. Suppose you are having a permanent ban, they are only occurred after a few (two if I recalled it correctly) times of punishment and repeating. They are basically giving you chances. If you are really that guilty and regret what you've did, you would have changed yourself.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ^^^ The whole point of a justified perma-ban is to remove you from the server, so to just get back in after breaking the rules numerous times serves no point in the system. This also just gives appeal teams even more things to do.

8. ChaoKeeper

ChaoKeeper Member

ChaoKeeper
    MVP+
    The problem is, you can't exactly PROVE you've changed if you aren't even allowed to. That's why I like the idea of this system, because being turned away over and over again after making it painfully obvious I'm sorry is just frustrating.

9. LittleBitWeird

LittleBitWeird Well-Known Member

You already get 2 chances to change. So I have to disagree with this idea.

10. AllyMcC

AllyMcC Well-Known Member

AllyMcC
    MVP+
    Puns PUNS
    Can’t really prove you’ve changed even if you could post another appeal, honestly. Anyone can fake an apology, many did back in the day when that may have been enough to get unbanned and went right back to breaking the rules, even after long periods of time. Hypixel just doesn’t want to take that chance.