1. _nurd

_nurd Well-Known Member

_nurd
    MVP+
    Quacking QUACK
    Officer
    As some of you know, there's a lobby in the deep caverns that is glitched and well, here's everything I found so far:
    (There will be several updates as I find more stuff)
    upload_2019-11-11_14-1-6.png
    As soon as you spawn- you're welcome by a bunch of wide stone pillars, with NPC name tags and even a few fairy souls (These fairy souls are the same ones that are found in normal deep caverns, just in weird places.)
    upload_2019-11-11_14-3-24.png
    If you use an AOTE to get to the top of the first pillar, you'll see red buildings that connect the stone buildings. There is also a fairy soul that isn't a part of the normal deep caverns, so you can actually get an extra fairy soul that may or may not be illegal.
    upload_2019-11-11_14-5-29.png
    There seems to be a large diorite structure near these pillars.
    [​IMG]
    A guildmate got to the diorite structure and managed to enter it. It seems to be a snow cave, kind of like the one in spider's den, maybe this will be a new addition to the deep caverns?

P.S.: A helper kicked everyone out of the lobby, I couldn't get enough screenshots in time, so we'll have to look for more glitched lobbies.

2. dude... u missed a ton... Screenshot (339).png Screenshot (338).png Screenshot (337).png Screenshot (336).png Screenshot (332).png Screenshot (330).png Screenshot (333).png Screenshot (334).png Screenshot (335).png Screenshot (331).png

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. _nurd

_nurd Well-Known Member

_nurd
    MVP+
    Quacking QUACK
    Officer
    lol oop

4. RogueVI

RogueVI Well-Known Member

RogueVI
    MVP+
    TheWiseGang
    Guild Master
    Woahhhhhhhh

5. How to go to that place???
    Pls tell me HOW to go to that place

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I bet that when this area gets released, this fairy soul will simply get moved, so you get an *early* fairy soul, and technically extra right now, but when the update comes out everyone will have access to it and will be able to get that fairy soul and the people who got the "extra" fairy soul won't be able to get that one

7. HOLY SHIT I JUST REALZIED THAT THOSE GREEN SQUARES ARE ACTUALLY A MAP OF THE DUNGEON

8. How to get in

9. I think the dungeon will be accessible through the deep caverns since the VERY long elevator and the fact that this was in the deep caverns