0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
  1. Kobe_LI

Kobe_LI New Member

Kobe_Li
    MVP+
    DDF OFFICER
    I have a bad connection(200+ms). Sometime I have weird hit on others (3.5-4 block)(Not 4blocking others constantly)(Not hacking),but i really feel bad about this.Many people call hack on me today , and i m worried about getting banned because a guy just called me hack and say he is recording.Anyone can answer my question ?1st perspective and 3rd perspective are different . Share your experience below please.

Attached Files:

2. Don’t worry bro as long as your not hacking you won’t be banned.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Und3rEztemated

Und3rEztemated Well-Known Member

Und3rEztemated
    VIP+
    Come live in America

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. no need think about that
    u are not hacking
    I sometimes also will did that

5. Not all of them look like their hacking but some do and they might actually be hacking

7. You'll be fine. If you weren't cheating, they can't get valid evidence against you. If for whatever reason you get banned, go ahead and appeal at http://Hypixel.net/appeals

8. Its harder to tell with higher ping players if they're cheating or not because of the way it affects combat.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. MasterYiezpz

MasterYiezpz Member

For us all pinger kids with 70- ms looks like hacking too
    And its s* ton of more advantage when u have low ping than high.
    Someone with low ping can make his ping high if he wants to but someone with low - cant.
    q.e.d.

10. I get hackusated ALL THE TIME and I have good connection. I'm still not banned, so I'll think you'll be just fine.

11. You are automatically smarter than 50% of low ping mineman kids thanks for sympathising with us :3

12. your skin in that profile picture.. LMAO

13. Kobe_LI

Kobe_LI New Member

Kobe_Li
    MVP+
    DDF OFFICER
    I got false banned by watchdog before because i try to jitter click constantly(10-11cps) and was looking at my friend's head at that time(Playing bedwars). This story tell us , we can't 100% trust the watchdog and staff member(because everyone may make mistake).So i stop trying to jitter click anymore :(