Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ay guys its me back again with another pointless thread that I put way too much effort into doing
    But before we get started, a few rules:

1.) No ex-admins. (Example: Amico)

2.) No admins that I cannot tag. (Example: mooTV)

3.) No admins that have no status. (Example: darkaceness)

That's all of the rules. I am now no longer turning admins away simply because they do not appear in the lobby.
    If you've seen any of the "increasingly verbose" memes before, you'll know what this is.
    Alright, let's get started.
    Hello fellow forumers. I have returned once again with yet another thread on the Hypixel Forums that I have spent much time on, although it most likely will not have much aim.
    However, prior to proceeding, I must state a few guidelines:

1.) Players who were previously administrators are not allowed. For example, Amico.

2.) Administrators without an account on the Hypixel forums are not allowed. For example, mooTV.

3.) Those who have no message on their profile explaining their current life situation are not allowed. For example, Darkaceness.

Above, I have stated all the rules. I will not discriminate against admins based on whether or not a statue of them exists in a multiplayer server on a game called Minecraft.
    If you have previously encountered any "increasingly verbose" posts following a viral trend on the internet, then I trust that you will have experience about things like this.

@codename_B
    [​IMG]
    Memes

[​IMG]
    An image, video, piece of text, etc., that is copied and spread rapidly by Internet users

[​IMG]
    A still image, video, piece of text, etc., that is copied by the masses and modified slightly in order to keep it relevant to the general public and can spread rapidly by Internet users, which then spreads out amoungst the public much like a disease who can continue to spread it from then on, until the public leaves it to rest and results in it being considered obsolete
    @LyallPD
    [​IMG]
    Last year I was new. This year I still don't know what I'm doing... :p

[​IMG]
    Last year, I was deemed as someone who was new to the business of being a member of staff on this network. This year, I still deem myself too incompetent to understand what my actions are doing during my work.

[​IMG]
    During the period of three hundred and sixty five days, when I was hired to join the staff team of the Minecraft network known as Hypixel, I was new, and as such, I often did not understand what I was doing. This practice has carried over into the next period of three hundred and sixty five days, and I still deem myself incapable of truly understanding what I am doing with my work. I have admitted defeat for this year and have made an emoticon in order to poke fun at said defeat.
    @Thorlon
    [​IMG]
    Thorlon on Twitter

[​IMG]
    I currently have an account on a social media platform, and would appreciate it if you took a look at it.

[​IMG]
    I am the owner of a certain account on the social media platform known as Twitter, which was created by four different people, those being Jack Dorsey, Biz Stone, Noah Glass, and Evan Williams on March 21, 2006. I implore the reader to click upon the link that I have supplied in my status and for the reader to then observe and speculate upon my account, and perhaps even follow me if they deem my content worthy of such an event.
    @JamieTheGeek
    [​IMG]
    A quick update on birthdate changes, we no longer accept birthdate changes as ages are no longer displayed anywhere on the website.

[​IMG]
    Recently, the staff team have rolled a new yet slight update about birthdates present on the forums. We will no longer change anyone's date of birth as we have removed the feature to display your own age anywhere on the forums.

[​IMG]
    We, the staff team, have recently introduced a small yet significant update to the forums. As a result of this update, we can no longer update any person's date of birth on any profile as due to this update, we have completely removed the feature to display anyone's age and birth date on their own profile. This was because we deemed it an unnecessary feature, and now that it has been removed, we no longer have to edit anyone's profile due to this issue. Thank you.
    @Nitroholic_
    [​IMG]
    credit to @schatzi24 for the new profile pic. Thanks!

[​IMG]
    I would like to thank the user who is known as schatzi24 for creating the image that I have displayed here upon my profile.

[​IMG]
    Someone who goes by the username schatzi24 on the popular game "Minecraft" has taken the time to create an image for me, and I have found it pleasing. As such, I have taken this image and have decided to use it for my profile on the Hypixel forums. Of course, I would like to thank them for creating this image, or else I would not have access nor the ability to apply this image to my profile which I have deemed as superior to my previous one.
    @Luckykessie
    [​IMG]
    Oh my! What a great week it has been. Bed Wars update and now Zombies! Protect your beds & fight along side each other against the Zombies.

[​IMG]
    I am rather surprised due to the fact that I saw this week as one that is relatively better than most, due to the recent update of the minigame "Bedwars" and the creation of the minigame "Zombies". I would recommend for players to defend their beds from harm and for players to stick together when battling hordes of zombies.

[​IMG]
    I am simultaneously pleasantly surprised and impressed about that actions that the staff team has done over the last period of seven days, as their actions have resulted in me deciding that the most recent period of seven days has been superior to most others. This is due to the fact that two major events occurred during this time span, these being the update for the minigame known as "Bedwars" and the creation of the newest PTL game, "Zombies". In both of these games, I would make it top priority to warn those who play the former to defend their bed at all costs, as it is the item that will give them the ability to resurrect after death, and for those playing the latter to cooperate with their peers in order to more effectively fight off hordes of the undead.
    @AgentK
    [​IMG]
    this is a new profile status

[​IMG]
    I regard this message as a new line of text to display to anyone who may be curious enough to click on my profile and examine it.

[​IMG]
    This line of text has one sole purpose, and it is to act as the replacement of my old status, which I eventually got tired of and deemed it obsolete. I find that this self-aware status has fulfilled its duty well, and will remain until I get tired of it. Until then, I shall leave this line of text simply to explain to the public that this message is the new status I have up on my profile on the forums.
    @hcherndon
    [​IMG]
    I'm back. Sorry, my phone died.

[​IMG]
    I have finally returned after an extended period of time. I apologize to those who may have been waiting for my return, as my phone had simply stopped working.

[​IMG]
    Greetings, all who have awaited for my presence here upon the forums. I have finally returned after an extended period of time due to certain circumstances that were outside of my control. More specifically, my mobile electronic device known to many as a "phone" had stopped working as it normally should, and as a result, was unusable. However, I have recently resolved this issue, and as a result, I can now make an appearance on the forums to notify the public of my return.
    @Tactful
    [​IMG]
    If you aren't following me on Twitter, I recommend it! I'm @Tactful: twitter.com/tactful

[​IMG]
    If you, the reader of this status, are not currently following me on the social media site known as Twitter, I would greatly suggest that you do.

[​IMG]
    My dear reader, I implore to you that if you are not, at this point in time, currently following me on the social media website that's name is Twitter, then I would highly suggest that you promptly do so. I have supplied the link to my account on this website here, so please apply pressure upon your mouse/screen over where my link is located in order to do so.
    @Dctr
    [​IMG]
    Whoops forgot to change my status... um... potatoes

[​IMG]
    I have recently realized that my plan to change this message has slipped from my mind, so as a result of that, I shall state the message "potatoes" in order to state that I have changed my status.

[​IMG]
    I have erred in one specific task that I wished to perform, which was to type up a new message on my profile in order to replace the last one, which I deemed as old. However, in order to appease myself and those who have patiently waited for me to change the line of text that appears on my profile, I will simply type down a certain vegetable that contains much of the nutrients required of the human body, the one and only potato, so as to assert that I have changed this message as I had planned to originally.
    @Jayavarmen
    [​IMG]
    Thanks everyone! I'll always try to stay as close as possible to the community as this is where I'm coming from. We will do great things!

[​IMG]
    I extend my thanks to all. I shall, from now on, attempt to remain as close to the community as much as I can since this is where I have gained my rank from. I truly believe that we shall do great things.

[​IMG]
    To you all, the community, I shall extend my thanks. Despite having reached a position of power within the community, I shall remain as close as I can to the community as the community itself is the same place that I originated in. As a result, I feel entitled to care deeply about the overall community, and as such, will listen and respond to its questions and concerns. Joined together, we shall preform acts of greatness.
    @Cryptkeeper
    [​IMG]
    Ban appeals belong in the Ban Appeal section and not on my wall :)

[​IMG]
    To those who are attempting to appeal their own ban, please note that these messages belong within the section of the forums labelled "Ban Appeal" and not on my profile.

[​IMG]
    An important notice for those who have been banned and are searching the forums in order to right their wrongs and be judged whether or not they are guilty of the crime they are charged with in an attempt to gain back the ability to return to the server: Please note that these kinds of messages have a certain spot available for them on the forums, which is the section labelled as "Ban Appeal". These messages should go in that location and not on my profile. I shall insert an smiling emoticon in order to make myself sound less belittling to those new here.
    @PixelBaker
    [​IMG]
    The cake is mine! Also don't ask about ban appeals on my profile, head over to www.hypixel.net/appeal

[​IMG]
    I have claimed this cake as my own, and nobody else's. On a side note, I wish to notify people that my profile is not the correct place to put any ban appeals, thus I will redirect you towards the correct one with a link.

[​IMG]
    This sweet pastry known as a cake that I hold directly in front of me is one that I claim as mine, and mine only. On an additional note, as I suffer from the same predicament that Cryptkeeper is currently undergoing with people who are new to the forums trying to receive an unban on the Minecraft server known as Hypixel typing in the wrong place on the forums, that being on my profile, so I shall supply a link here in the hopes that it will redirect these people in order to assist them.
    @NinjaCharlieT
    [​IMG]
    Warlords Domination Cinematic Trailer:

[​IMG]
    I consider this video of mine to be worth taking a look at by the reader, so I shall insert a link here that redirects you to the video that I have made based on the minigame on the Hypixel server "Warlords".

[​IMG]
    Truly, I believe that this animation that I have created from my own accord is one that is truly worthy of being advertised here upon my profile on the forums. This animation is a trailer for a minigame that exists on the Hypixel server known as "Warlords", and within this game, I have chosen to make this animation based on a specific gamemode within Warlords known as "Domination". I feel as if this piece of art that I created is my Magnum Opus of my various animations that I also have available on my channel.
    @DeprecatedNether
    [​IMG]
    Woah, overload of Murder Mystery feedback on my profile! I'm really happy you're all enjoying the game! :D

[​IMG]
    I have recently received a large amount of feedback about the minigame on Hypixel that is known as "Murder Mystery" on my profile. I must say, I am ecstatic about the fact that many in the community enjoying playing this game.

[​IMG]
    It has recently come to my attention that the minigame that is known as "Murder Mystery" on the Minecraft server that is known as Hypixel has spawned a numerous amount of feedback upon my profile page, and due to this fact, I am greatly pleased. I must say, I am truly thrilled about the fact that the Hypixel community finds this minigame an enjoyable experience, and to emphasize the fact that I am thrilled about this, I shall insert an emoticon to express my joy.
    @Vinny8Ball
    [​IMG]
    I build and fix things :)

[​IMG]
    My job involves me constructing a variety of different items and applying repairs to a variety of items that require fixing.

[​IMG]
    The tasks that have been assigned to me personally consist of performing two different major actions. The first of these actions that I speak of involves me creating a variety of different items from scratch, from nothing. I shall create from nothing and turn it into something truly remarkable. The second of these actions call for me to repair any such item that is expected of me to fix and bring it back to its original luster, as it once was. I shall insert an emoticon to convey that I enjoy these tasks.
    @PxlPanda
    [​IMG]
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[​IMG]
    I have inserted a shrug lenny in this space to display my indifference.

[​IMG]
    I have, presently, added a certain type of emoticon that is known as a shrug to reflect to others that I am currently experiencing feelings of doubt, ignorance, or perhaps even indifference to the reader.
    @Slikey
    [​IMG]
    Thanks for the nice birthday wishes everyone! :3

[​IMG]
    For every person who has wished me a happy birthday, I shall extend to you all my thanks.

[​IMG]
    I must say this: To every person here on the forums who have wished me a happy day, as this day had also aligned with my date of birth, I currently feel obliged to give you all my deepest gratitude and thanks, as it improved the quality of the day in question by a significant amount in my point of view.
    @Plancke
    [​IMG]
    hi

[​IMG]
    I greet you, the reader.

[​IMG]
    I welcome you, dear reader, to my profile upon the forums of a server on the popular game known as "Minecraft". The server that was previously hinted at in the last sentence is the most popular server on Minecraft is known as "Hypixel". Now, dear reader, please enter my profile and do what you will to your heart's content that will not infringe upon the forum rules.
    @NoxyD
    [​IMG]
    boop

[​IMG]
    beeep

[​IMG]
    bingle
    @LegitModern
    [​IMG]
    Hello!

[​IMG]
    Greetings, reader of my status.

[​IMG]
    I welcome you to my profile upon the forums of the popular Minecraft server known as "Hypixel". Like Plancke, I will greet you and invite you to visit my profile for a bit and do what you will so long as it does not infringe upon the forum rules, but unlike him, I shall greet you more enthusiastically as I care a significant amount more about the readers here than he cares about his readers.
    @Hypixel
    [​IMG]
    HELLO

[​IMG]
    I welcome you, my viewer.

[​IMG]
    I shall greet you, my dear viewers, to my profile, as chances are that I am the admin that many of you are most likely to know best. Like with a certain pair, I have a status that does naught more than welcome the readers to their own profile, but unlike the other two, I have typed this message in all caps to truly and effectively get my point across that I care the most about anybody who is reading this message compared against LegitModern and Plancke.
    @OrangeMarshall
    [​IMG]
    The wait was worth it, Murder Mystery hype!

[​IMG]
    After a long delay, we have finally received what we have been patiently waiting for, and I have deemed it worthy of the wait. I must say, I'm excited!

[​IMG]
    The prototype game known as "Murder Mystery" has not received an update as of late. Due to this scenario, I envisioned that the long delays that the developers were taking would perhaps not reflect upon the greatness of the update itself. However, I am pleased to state that the long delay was, in fact, worth it, due to the new content that was brought making up for it. I am greatly pleased with the results, and I am excited to play some more in the near future!
    @RobityBobity
    [​IMG]
    Fel_Orc11 is K(c)ool (P.s My birthday is Feb 13th)

[​IMG]
    I regard the user known as Fel_Orc11 to be a rather cool person, and, on a side note, I state that my birthday occurred on the thirteenth day of Feburary.

[​IMG]
    The one with the username "Fel_Orc11" in Minecraft, who also happens to be a moderator on the same network that I work in, happens to be a person whom I deem as impressive, and perhaps even a force to be reckoned with. On an unrelated tangent of information, I wish to state that my date of birth is, according to the Gregorian Calendar, the thirteenth day of the second month of the year.
    @TomcatEvE
    [​IMG]
    I've suddenly gotten terrible at this (forums), going to try and do better

[​IMG]
    My ability to handle the forums has plummeted, and I have taken note of this. I will in the near future attempt to make amends for the poor quality of my foruming in recent times.

[​IMG]
    It has recently come to my attention that I have become self-aware of the rapid decrease of the quality of my foruming skills have become. I find such an event disconcerting, and wish to repair the damage done by this incident. Please pardon my ignorance for the time being until I fully begin to repair the damage done and regain the skills that I had once lost.
    @Fr0z3n
    [​IMG]
    https://hypixel.net/threads/looks-like-today-marks-my-third-year-as-a-staff-member.1152762

[​IMG]
    I wish to display the fact that I have been staff for Hypixel for over three years as of now. Please, if you can spare the time, click on this link to obtain more details about this event.

[​IMG]
    It has recently come to my attention that I, a staff member for the popular Minecraft server Hypixel, have held a position of power and influence on the network for a time that exceeds three periods of three hundred and sixty five days, not including the fact that one may be a leap year, for a total time of one thousand and ninty-five days. I suggest for the reader of this status to obtain more details about this event by clicking the link that I have supplied here.
    @Cecer
    [​IMG]
    Guess it's time to change my forum title :D

[​IMG]
    I suppose that it is finally the time for me to change the title that I have displayed upon my profile on the forums due to my promotion.

[​IMG]
    After long last, the time has come for me to replace the old title that I have kept for a while now. This sudden change has occurred due to my promotion from moderator to administrator on the Hypixel network. I am, of course, pleased about this change of rank that I have currently underwent in order to obtain a higher position of power and influence compared against what I had previously, and have inserted a smiling emoticon to portray this pleasure.
    @Riari
    [​IMG]
    Blame pxlpanda, he added me to the moderating group! Not that it really matters because admins have mod perms regardless.

[​IMG]
    I wish to shift the blame that I have been receiving over to another administrator, PxlPanda. This is due to the fact that he has added me, an admin, to a group of moderators by mistake. However, this issue is rather pointless since admins have moderator permissions, due to being a higher up.

[​IMG]
    It has come to my attention that people tend to blame me for a rather slight error that has occurred as of late. However, I wish to point all the blame that I receive about this issue to another administrator, the one who is known as PxlPanda. You see, what this administrator has done was that he took me and unintentionally added me to the group of staff that is known as "Moderators". However, this issue becomes void once one considers the fact that us administrators have every single permission that a moderator gets here on the network.

All drawings were done in the trash notebook mode in Khan Academy which supplies me with a grand total of eight different colors

Alright tell me if I missed any

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
    • Like x 77
    • Funny x 33
    • Admin Diamond x 7
    • Creative x 6
    • Agree x 5
    • Mod Emerald x 5
    • Wat x 4
    • Hype Train x 3
    • Helper Lapis x 2
    • Useful x 1
  2. Sorry, not the longest post I've seen.

Seriously, it kept going and I kept laughing saying, "Does this ever end? Make it stop! *inaudible laughter*."

Well memed sir, well memed.

P.S. Spoilers would help. ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Dang it I forgot about spoilers

Edit: Complete

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Looks like you put a lot of effort into this. I always scan over these really quickly and then realize after the fact how much time must've actually gone into writing out two separate and increasingly verbose interpretations of each line. Especially because you've done more than 2 dozen of these in a single thread, I wish my rating meant a bit more.

Is this part of an "increasingly verbose" series in which community members will be a part, or simply a one time thing for admins only?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. You've won 3 diamonds
    how xD

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. this is pure genius.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Hx0

Hx0

Hx0 Well-Known Member

Hx0
    MVP+
    Oxymoronic EZCLAP
    GUILDMASTER
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 15
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  8. Wat rating

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Amico

Amico Retired Developer

Amico
    MVP+
    Amico AMICO
    OFFICER
    nO Ex aDmiNs?!

• Funny Funny x 15
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

LiterallyFabian
    MVP+
    r4wr RAWR
    3 diamonds, 2 wats and promoted on twitter by noxy

in one hour

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  11. lopen

lopen Well-Known Member

lopen
    MVP+
    CowSquad COW✪SQD
    Officer
    Oh my word.
    Genius.
    3 diamons + 2 wats
    This is legendary

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Ikr :p

13. Let us mark our history books. Today was the day of the creation of this legendary piece of literature. One that we shall pass down to our children, and they to their children, and so on.

• Hype Train Hype Train x 2
  14. Memes, but only the dankest of memes!

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. IMG_2423.JPG

@SteampunkStein
    Teatime.

It is the time of day that we shall have some tea.

I believe the hour of the day in which we will drink some warmed water flavored with some leaves.

It is apparently the wanted hour by us to intake some water that has been warmed by a source of heat over a group of special types of leaves in order give I've it its flavor.

At this precise moment, it is the component quantity of various measurements used to sequence events, to compare the duration of events or the intervals between them, and to quantify rates of change of quantities in material reality or in the conscious experience that we as homosapians take a pause of our doings to have a seat and take delight in the next few moments, which might range from mere minutes to multiple hours, and fully consume the essence of molecules which are specifically made of multiple hydrogen(2) and oxygen(1) atoms, and then warmed up to a preferred temperature via a device that has the ability to produce heat over cured leaves of the Camellia sinensis, a special type of evergreen shrub native to Asia that gives the heated H2O its soothing flavor.

• Hype Train Hype Train x 6
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. Floodeer

Floodeer Active Member

Satella_
    MVP+
    Best thread i've seen in years.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Hx0

Hx0

Hx0 Well-Known Member

Hx0
    MVP+
    Oxymoronic EZCLAP
    GUILDMASTER
    You're alive

• Hype Train Hype Train x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. JAMtheWither

JAMtheWither Well-Known Member

JAMtheWither
    MVP+
    first page

19. [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. Are we all willing to enter a friendly wager regarding how many administrative ratings this eventually receives? I'm willing to bet upwards of a dozen.
    What is the meaning of this empty grey space? Is this a new meme?

• Funny Funny x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.