1. Gogeta

Gogeta Well-Known Member

Gogeta
    MVP+
    Rebel ΘREBLΘ
    Co-Owner
    Can't someone just join a teams game, hide in a corner, and get carried to the win?

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Coileach

Coileach Member

Coileach
    MVP+
    My tired achievement Kit Expert reset,good bug :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

• Useful Useful x 3
  3. Looks like we've got some grinding to do... Great work to the dev and hpc teams!

• Like Like x 1
  4. omMYGGG!1!1!1!!1!1

5. Yes achievements!

6. I'm at more than 16K ap so i can consider myself as a big ap hunter, yet i don't really like this update.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
  7. thanks

I would like to pose the question: Achievements aren't really worth anything, are they? I pose this question in view of the correlation between accomplished goals and AP, of which has so clearly degraded the repertoire of achievements for players to truly grind. This is, in fact been done time and time again for the purpose of rewarding players for completing achievements, which is contradictory in itself as an achievement should be the goal itself, the reward in fact is the achievement, not a petty +10 AP slapped on in a menu. Though this has been warped and twisted so that players focus solely on the bonus reward for an achievement, forming a perverted view of grinding by players because of this incentive. Players used to grind for the grind, leveling in Smash, playing games, learning new skills; though this is not the case.

Now, this extrinsic effect on the per game grinding system has been further emphasized by the reduction of goals, bringing the bar down from a lust for AP, which is effectively exp, and making it easier to grind. This is an obvious and blatantly disrespectful attack against the players who reached for the hard to earn achievements. People put hundreds of hours into getting to SL 1,000. It used to be a leader-board position, it used to be very rare. A total of 74 people reaching it in the almost 3 year time span Smash has been alive. Now the number of people who've hit tier V is around 160, the rarity of the achievement has vanished, it's worth so little now.

Cmon guys.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 4
  8. Krekara

Krekara Active Member

9. You still haven't fixed the general achievement of Creeperbook and Ultimate Banker III, IV, and V. They still all don't work.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. 0w0 more achievement points to get

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  11. mawuo

mawuo Active Member

Mawuo
    VIP+
    Hurt HURT
    Guild Master
    made with giphy :0

12. how do u get these things?

13. Ethbar

Ethbar Active Member

Ethbar
    MVP++
    Rebel ΘREBLΘ
    General
    Hot Gold look o:

14. Now just nerf the tiered one of bridges four teams

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Creeperbook fixed?!?!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Was at 7,900 points before, now I'm at 7,895...
    Does this mean I'll get the minor achievement reward again? lol
    upload_2018-11-5_19-18-0.png

17. Dammit I was at school

18. *cough cough* Giphy *cough cough*