Chevio Well-Known Member

Chevio
    MVP++
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    Elite
    That’s cute, you think 20fka is hard xD

2. ovenyakup

ovenyakup Active Member

it wasnt that hard, it was very hard for bad players, and medium for good players. You have definetly never got it, i can tell by looking at your stats

3. Chevio

Chevio Well-Known Member

Chevio
    MVP++
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    Elite
    I’ve never gotten it on this account, thats a fact. But don’t act like you know me, because you don’t. I also leave my games righ after getting 14fka. Why would I stay longer lol.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. legendaries never really required skill to achieve, whats your point. They're just a cosmetic anyway/interesting for achievement hunters

5. ovenyakup

ovenyakup Active Member

Reopening this thread for exposure, legendaries don't separate the good or the people who worked hard from the average

6. True in most cases.

While I was at my prime, I barely had 3 legs, but it showed my dedication for a class, like I had legendary hb, which was pretty awesome to have at one point.

Now every non-mega walls player can get legs with ease if they have enough knowledge over what classes do and stuff like that.

Where I must agree with the hpc, is that this is a great way of attracting some other types of players into playing mega walls like ap hunters.

There is a good and a bad side to legendaries at the moment.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. ovenyakup

ovenyakup Active Member

Someone has just copied my thread

8. okay so you’re the original kid who cared so much about Minecraft skin requirements haha

9. shrabby-

shrabby- Well-Known Member

well said by a true mega walls og +1

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. rellim

rellim Active Member

rellim
    VIP+
    pfu PFU
    Guild Master
    Its not going to happen, no matter what anyone says it won't get popular approval. :shrug: I miss when Leg zombie was scary