1. Hey guys! Before you go on and just instant dislike this, just hear me out. This is my cheating story. I don't know how to word this, so please just stay with me :). It started back December 2016. A friend and I decided to start cheating. Our main intention was "We're going to kill all the cheaters who killed us" and "We are going to be the peacekeepers of Mega Walls." At first, this is what it really was, just cheating on the other cheaters. But soon it evolved to be much more than that, much much more. We started cheating on more than the average cheater, basically everyone I saw I was cheating on. It was so empowering and honestly, I had the best time cheating, but then something changed. It was so nice knowing we could finally defend ourselves from cheaters, as cheaters back then didn't get banned. This is and was no reason to start cheating. I sincerely apologize to everyone I cheated on, even other cheaters. I was cheating for roughly a month, then I decided to take a break from Minecraft. This was roughly a week and a half break where I play other games. This leads us to the middle of January. I came back to Minecraft where I promised a very good friend of mine I would not cheat anymore, and obviously, if this was the case you wouldn't be reading these words. I stopped cheating on another weekish and this is when I was told that I would not be able to interact with this friend, even though I had stopped cheating. I do not blame this person whatsoever, but hearing this I started cheating again. A few weeks had passed and one of my favorite games on Hypixel was released... The Pit. I fell in love with this game and played it a little more than I should have :p. I felt so guilty using hacks to get to Pit Level 100, but I kept telling myself "I need to beat Player X, its okay they cheat too." This was my main mistake, I kept giving myself excuses. I urge anyone thinking of cheating, to not only think about what you may be giving up but also think about what you may be doing to yourself in the future. After I achieved level 100 in the Pit, there was obviously a lot of publicity with it. I decided that once again I was going to stop cheating, which once again didn't work out. Roughly around the middle of March I decided to come back to MegaWalls. Playing game after game I stopped caring so much about Minecraft and was getting other games, which led me to start turning up my settings. Day after day I started caring less about Hypixel and that basically leads me to right about now. I haven't really made a thread anything like this, so I hope you were able to stay with it. I guess I'll start moving into apologies.
    I would like to apologize to basically anyone I cheated on. There are a few people that I am not really sorry for, and I will not name them. If this sounds rude or anything sorry, but I am just saying what I feel.
    Hey, you're one of the main reasons I am making this thread. During your ride as becoming a new Helper you have been getting harassed that you boost. I was missing the times when we would just casually play together. I repeatedly say I only play Minecraft because of my friends, so I am staying with that. I do not expect you to start playing with me anytime soon, but I hope after I prove myself and prove I have changed maybe we can play together again.
    I would like to apologize to you mainly because you put your trust in me, and I failed you. Like Korean I hope we can eventually start playing together even if it takes weeks or months for you to believe in me again.
    Grouping you up here as I just have the same thing to say to all of you. I just wanted to say that I hope you're not extremely mad at me for cheating, and I hope that we can continue to play together. And for anyone harassing Uni about cheating/boosting please stop. He has not been cheating and the only time he's been on my team is purely random.
    I would like to apologize to any leaderboard player that I may have ruined by Cheating. These players include sfarnham, Motofreakz, and anyone else that was competing for a top position. What I did was wrong and I cannot apologize enough for it. I would also like to apologize to Minikloon potentially ruining the experience of what is truly a very unique and fun game.
    I do not expect to be forgiven, I do not expect people to believe I have changed, but I am hoping in the future that you guys can forgive me for my past actions. The reason I am quitting cheating has nothing to do more than me trying to seek forgiveness from my closest friends, and everyone around me. I really hope my very good and old friends like Korean and Cowz can once again start playing with me again, as that's the only thing that brings me joy to Minecraft, playing with friends. Thanks for reading this, and have a wonderful day :)

• Like x 18
    • Dislike x 6
    • Useful x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Hype Train x 1
  2. Good job and thank you if you're apologising and have stopped cheating, hehexd

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  3. I really appreciate your apology.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. oThomas

oThomas Well-Known Member

Wune
    MVP
    Valory RILY
    Is the mw community finally being smart for once?

And nice apology, I like it.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. JrAkcel

JrAkcel Well-Known Member

JrAkcel
    MVP
    gabage NOFUN
    Its not all cheater who will be as much mature to apologize, but i think you should take you responsability more than apologize. If you feel guilty that you cheated and fail some important peoples, you should report yourself, i know that you will problably not do it, its your choice. I won't judge you if you do it or not, but i think every good man should assume their acts. Good luck and good job to stoped cheating!

6. To anyone who reads this, I also stopped a while ago and I'm also very sorry. I made a thread a while ago explaining everything that I did in the past if you haven't read it already.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. If you hack in the past then obviously that is wrong, but if you're willing to admit the wrong doing and play legit to boost the community, then thanks.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Thanks <3
    Thanks it means a ton <3
    I dont know how I would report myself xD :p
    Love
    Is
    Everlasting
    Again and again :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. oThomas

Wune
    MVP
    Valory RILY
    A real question, tbh why do I feel that I'm the only one who hasn't hacked nor cheated?

On hypixel at least.

People make these apology threads, I appreciate them but the fact is, why did you all even start? Any reason? Idk.

A true question, not provocation or anything.

10. Vegas

Vegas Well-Known Member

I never hacked or cheated too :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. uhhhh well congratulations then!

• Like Like x 1
  12. oThomas

Wune
    MVP
    Valory RILY
    Yes, but I mean the amount of people like you and me, who have never cheated, is so small.

People wonder why I'm trash compared to them, lmao compared to cheaters I am indeed trash.

Not to make me feel better about myself, but I highly doubt a competitive champions player on mineplex is trash lol.

But let's get back on track, the point is, why do people hack lol? What do they gain? Just to kill people to make themselves feel better about themselves? Is that it?

Once again, just saying, not criticising anyone.

13. It’s not that hard to kill a cheater if you can out play them

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. The main reason I started cheating was because I was fed up of getting killed my cheaters over and over.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Stampy

Stampy Active Member

ChoppaOnTheSeat
    VIP+
    especially if ur cheating right Vnge!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Glockenspiel

Glockenspiel Well-Known Member

Glockenspiel
    MVP+
    It's find bud. Just stop hitting me through walls and I forgive you.

17. You bhoped on me on a blitz game, so ...

18. yes! but I don't cheat because I use Hyperium!!

19. Stampy

Stampy Active Member

ChoppaOnTheSeat
    VIP+
    wow same dude!

20. Advesha

Advesha Well-Known Member

Advesha
    MVP++
    V i b e s VIBES
    Don't forget that it isn't entirely your fault, if people cheating actually got banned this stuff wouldn't happen.

No, I am not trying to ignore the personal decision that went into your actions, or my own actions for that matter. It certainly is a personal choice, but there are virtually no negative consequences if you cheat. Don't be too hard on yourself, it's hard to play the game when everyone else is cheating.

The fact that playing legit is basically an honor system at this point is ridiculous.

• Agree Agree x 5