1. Tlangi

Tlangi Active Member

Tlangi
    MVP+
    Now before you give a comment can I explain myself.

I am not familiar with this gamemode. I have played a few games of speed uhc and every time I eat a golden apple or enchanted golden apple, I get no regen. I have asked around in lobbies and when I ask this question they seem to think I am idiotic. I have also tried using the perk that gives 50% extra healing when eating a golden apple to no success, I only ever get the absorption hearts. I have also tried the same on different clients as well as client versions. So my Question here today is:

Do Golden Apples Regen?

no this is not a troll thread

2. Waittt people still play Speed UHC? G G.

• Dislike Dislike x 6
  3. Chevio

Chevio Well-Known Member

Chevio
    MVP++
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    Elite
    Eating yellow apple gives regen

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. A few do, yeah. A week or so ago, the lobby was actually packed I think.

5. Ooooo wow. That’s great.

6. Jet711

Jet711 Well-Known Member

Jet711
    MVP+
    Rebel ΘREBLΘ
    Private
    Cecer was abusing with end crystals and the works, so that's why xD

7. segji

segji Well-Known Member

segji
    MVP+
    if u eat golden apples u get regen, idk why u don't, ik that god apples are nerfed in speed uhc but I don't think its that bad

8. Wolf

Wolf Well-Known Member

UB10
    MVP++
    Gods Of Divinity GODS
    Officer
    You get custom regeneration, if you look in your inventory it won’t say you have regeneration but you are gaining health back at a normal rate.

• Like Like x 1
  9. oops-

oops- Well-Known Member

oopsgtg
    MVP+
    Annoy v2 ANNOY
    you don't get the effect but your health does go up

10. You only get like 2 hearts of regen (+2 absorption hearts)

• Like Like x 1
  11. You don't get the regeneration effect, you just get health added over time at the speed of normal regeneration.

12. Tlangi

Tlangi Active Member

Tlangi
    MVP+
    Ok thank you for the clarification, I was even more confused as I talked to a few staff members and even made a bug report and they seemed to say it was a bug. I'll take everyones word on it, thanks!

13. Golden apple does not regen as much as a normal golden apple but the +50% healing perk i think you get 75% of the normal golden apple btw do not make a notch apple because its just a golden apple and you only get the achievement

14. I only read this thread because of the notch apple thing AND ITS COMPLETELY USELESS I ate one 2 times first time no regeneration because I died right after 2nd it did not work NervousAnxiousBangeltiger-small.gif

15. Yes, they do.