1. a video of me maxing out my new AOTD :D

you scums probably think I'm trying to promote myself, nah, just a widepeepoHappy moment

also a huge thanks to my boy @SpedUHC for helping out fighting drags, i had to grind about 56 eyes myself.

• Hype Train Hype Train x 11
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Congrats, if that's what you wanted to hear. XD

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Nice, it's always nice when you hit any milestone in SB

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Henle

Henle Well-Known Member

Henle
    MVP+
    Quacking TREES
    Rookie
    Niiiice.
    I remember the time I got my pigman.

Happiness

5. Getting one of the best swords is probably the happiest thing in skyblock. It is just like getting enough dmg to one shot the mine zombies

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I remember also getting my first undead sword, man that thing is so garbage xD, let me see if I can find it for a screenshot.

EDIT: don't want to make another reply, so here [​IMG]
    https://gyazo.com/70fcdc85289a4c4ef736511e23a540ab

im semi-ashamed to put this on the forums

• Like Like x 1
  7. And to follow up on this thread, after trying to auction all of my leftover Enchanted Grilled Pork, I dropped 24 to some lucky fellow by the auction master. FeelsBadMan that SkyblockAddons doesn't have doubledrop protection for enchanted grilled pork. A little pissed I lost 6mil but it's alright I guess

8. Atleast you maxed your Undead lmfao. Mine back in the day Got Looting,Scavenger, FS, Sharp maybe cleave and maybe critical but like 4-5 enchants xd very trash

9. GamerGuy73

GamerGuy73 Member

Wa_ge
    MVP+
    i tried to do this yesterday then the anvil glitch thats allows u to get barriers happened and i lost it

10. Is no one gonna talk about how he got spicy first try?

11. 56 x 600k = you couldve bought 2 or 3 aotds

12. MarioG204

MarioG204 Well-Known Member

MarioG204
    MVP++
    Fezzy POG
    if u sold those 56 eyes you would have 28 million. but congrats anyway

13. cq_

cq_

cq_ Member

cq_
    MVP+
    Vectrex VTREX
    Ah yes, another fellow happy player. I too got my pigman sword yesterday and maxed it out on the same day after a painful 3 months of waiting (I can't afk so I waited out 30 of the enchanted grilled pork entirely through minions without any upgrades or fuel and bought the other 18 through ah on the same day). The feeling of getting one of the best swords in the game (especially crafting it) is great

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  14. I know, except it's a lot more fun to get it yourself instead of buying it.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Nice.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Half way through recording I remembered I only had ~200k in bank and I thought there's no way I'm going to get spicy. Then that happened. Epic.

17. Just gotta add that music rune 3 and you got yourself a perfect AotD. Congratz!

18. Isn't music rune 3 like 2 million coins right now? xD, That is the main goal though, eventually.

19. I got it on mine for 800k, it just requires luck while using tier 1 runes.

20. I spent 500k on 4 and I ended with one level 1. I'm very lucky.