1. Yes, you saw the title correct. 9,999 posts, not 10,000. I refuse to give you the satisfaction of seeing a clean 5 digit number. I may post once more to get to 10,000 soon, but not now. Maybe never. Who knows when?

Anyways, I thought I’d make one of those achievement threads that reflect on one’s journey and thank those that were involved, despite no one caring at all. So, here we go.

I originally made a forum account on February 16th, 2016 (same day as Joshua, odd coincidence). I came from the other server that used to be large that we shall not name, hoping to find my interest in a new community. That day, I made an introduction thread since I wanted to introduce myself (seemed odd to me having my first post on a random thread, which is the real reason I made that thread, but let’s pretend it was to introduce myself).

My introduction thread - https://hypixel.net/threads/hello.599168/

I didn’t expect more than a reply or two from people trying to post farm, but I ended up getting more than a few welcomes from multiple people being very kind. Sure, it may not have had true meaning to it, but I still appreciated being welcomed.

Next comes my first “real” thread if you will. I wanted to interact more so I made a poll thread (didn’t even have a poll, what was I thinking) about what everyone’s favorite Skywars Kit was, which some how ended up getting over 100 replies. I have no idea how either. It was a simpler time.

Thread found here - https://hypixel.net/threads/what-kit-do-you-use-the-most-in-skywars.607314/

Fast forward around a year and a half when school was starting. It was September and I wanted something to do during the free time I had during school. I decided I’d genuinely grind the forums here, which is what I did. I ended up getting 1,000 posts per month, with a goal of 50 per day, which I rather consistently met. Damn, my grades suffered because of this. Yes, it was completely my fault, I’ll admit that. The result did not have permanent effects, but that year in school wasn’t exactly a very fun one. But hey, I got to 9,000 posts by the end of the year, so who’s the real winner here? (Priorities 100).

Towards the end of that year, my interest in the forums weakened a lot and I was barely posting, let alone even checking my notifications most days. It was then that I decided to drop the forums for a while until my interest grew back. It was a rather long break, only to be active again a month or two ago. I was at 9,500 posts, knowing it would be very difficult to grind the forums again with the lack of threads to post on at this state. Getting back was hard and took some getting used to, but I’m starting to enjoy myself again. I’m glad I decided to come back and reach my goal of 10,000. It’s been killing me since 9,000.

I’ve got no inspirational words half of you will ignore, so don’t worry. Just, thank you to the forums for letting me reach this goal.

No, I didn’t forget to do a tag list where I thank people. Most of my friends from the forums have moved on, so it’s a bit pointless mentioning them. If you helped me, you know who you are.

Yes, this thread is all over the place. Was I impatient and decided to write it in school in 10 minutes? Possibly.

Happy posting everyone.

reply for a free hype train

• Hype Train Hype Train x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Now that I think about it, weren't you telling me in 2018 how you would get 10k posts within the year? Because... BROOOOO 2018 =/= 2019

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  3. iKyoto

iKyoto Well-Known Member

Ferbooper
    MVP+
    Kyoto NRDD
    GUILDMASTER
    ayyyy
    10k!

4. Gl on 10k! But really, awesome job!

5. Congrats on 10k.. I mean 9.9k!

My OCD is dying PLEASE POST ONE MESSAGE BEFORE I SCREAM!!!!

6. Reply to this reply for you to get one more message so you could have 10k messages

7. Wolf

Wolf Well-Known Member

How do your grades suffer because of the forums :-:

8. damn everyone's posting so much more than me

congrats on 9,999 man

9. Congratulations on 9.9 posts!

ps. I'll give you a cookie if you reply to this message.

10. PostSorcerer

PostSorcerer Well-Known Member

Congrats

11. Tat_

Tat_ Well-Known Member

Tat_
    MVP+
    That is so good

12. where’s my cookie

• Hype Train Hype Train x 2
  13. OfficialPikachu

OfficialPikachu Well-Known Member

OfficialPikachu
    MVP+
    You're at ten thousand posts, so now you should never post again so that everyone will acknowledge you as a legend.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. this is nice
    ah yes, finally the clean 5-digit number

15. Bakura1

Bakura1 Well-Known Member

Bakura1
    MVP+
    ArtOfWar ART0W
    OFFICER
    Never post again for clean numbers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. give koocie now

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Insert non family friendly threat here

18. MagicalTrout

MagicalTrout Well-Known Member

where does it say 2018 doesn't equal 2019 in the bible smh.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. awesome0001000

awesome0001000 Active Member

Iodine_
    MVP+
    Why?

20. Swag_Caleb_96

Swag_Caleb_96 Well-Known Member

Plexit
    MVP+
    Took you long enough :rolleyes:

No but in all seriousness congrats Jake! In all honesty you were one of my biggest forum inspirations when I was first starting off on the forums, so I'm legitimately glad to see you hit 10k. :p

• Like Like x 1