1. TheFloss

TheFloss Active Member

I might get into playing this.

2. Blitz was such a fun game back in the day...

Even though your kit and your status on the server were mainly the game-deciding factors, and teaming/hacking/etc. was sometimes rampant, it still had something about it that made me crave it even more.

I don't care what people say about you Blitz, you'll always hold a special place in my heart.

3. So I’ve been trying to play this... I really want to get into this game.

But I just can’t. I guess it’s not my style... and it doesn’t help when every other person you fight hacks.

4. IG88_0x

IG88_0x Well-Known Member

gipehtonhceT
    MVP+
    I am actually that one player who sits in the arena lobby waiting for a 1v1

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Tried it. And I agree with xSirDaniel.
    Its a fun game, just too many hackers.

6. co69

co69 Active Member

co69
    MVP+
    Great idea to put some light on old games or games that aren't as popular

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. This would be absolutely amazing with mega walls because 5x coins+5x exp+Happy Hour, that would give me prestige 4 in no time. Great idea Hypixel staff :D

hypixel.png + pickle.jpg =Hypixel

8. zPuffy_

zPuffy_ Member

Same thing!

9. aPaint

aPaint Well-Known Member

aPaint
    MVP+
    AGree

10. For gosh sake, please do that to smash ;-;

11. The whole server gonna be playin blitz now lol.

12. There are multiple games that are more dead than Blitz lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. PenguinedPlayz

PenguinedPlayz Well-Known Member

PenguinedPlayz
    MVP+
    work on the games that you made the earliest such as classic lobby games.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Well, I have been playing Blitz for the first time and I’ve decided to share my first-time player’s impression here:

- The first thing that I’ve missed was the weapon. God! There are not enough weapons in the chests! I think that this is the worst thing about it.

- The second thing that I’ve missed is the kit that I’ve bought. I’ve got my kit after a whole minute. So, I’ve had no weapon for one third of the game. This is really odd. Ofc you can go to the center but if you are not lucky/fast enough to get a good weapon you are dead... instantly... so, no fun.

- All three first positions were for people with VI+ kits showing that the newcomers have no chance even if they are good at PvP.. cause it's mainly PvP, right?

- I have asked for some help at Blitz lobby and I’ve got a response on the fifth attempt (I’ve got an “Oof” too). Fortunately, the one that responded was very nice and has explained me some things about the game.

- The maps were huge. That was good (better to hide) and bad (the chests were quite far).

- I think that for this type of events we should have a “new player game”, just for newcomers’ cause, I mean, I would have left after the third rekt but I’ve stayed just to have a fair impression of the game.

• Like Like x 2
  15. I just pop up to say a big LOL.

Nice job staff team, it's a pleasure to see our ideas from 2 years ago finally implemented.

You know what's wrong on hypixel? if an idea doesn't come from them, it's not a good idea.

If you were more listening to us, maybe hypixel would have more that 20k ppl on a sunday.

Call me when you'll finally add this highlight to the classic lobby.

Too late to make this change now, all your vets have left already.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Symm

Symm Well-Known Member

Symmagical
    MVP+
    Galex ✪GALEX✪
    Aye
    Glad to see the older games getting revived!