Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It just spammes a "unused" command - kicks you for typing too fast or something similar ;) Don't worry you are not getting banned for doing this :p

2. xMdb

xMdb Well-Known Member

xMdb
    MVP+
    nvm ppls, figured it out. I was in housing and ran /limbo and it spammed 'unknown command type /help for help' and in lobbys it says it without the / so I know how it works
    when you run /limbo it types a random command that isnt a command lots of time and kicks you for 'disconnect.spam'. It hides this in lobbies because 2Pi the magician has coded the AutoTip mod to do exactly that ^ when you run /limbo while in the lobby, hiding the spammy messages. if you do /home then /limbo, thats how i worked it out.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
  4. Sk1er

Sk1er Well-Known Member

Sk1er
    YouTuber
    The Foundation F
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Is it possible to be banned for using the autotip mod?

6. Sk1er

Sk1er Well-Known Member

Sk1er
    YouTuber
    The Foundation F
    nope

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Semx11

Semx11 Well-Known Member

Semx11
    MVP++
    The Foundation F
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Can I use optifine and autotip at the same time?

10. I do all the time, so I'd say yes

11. Yes just drag the optifine .jar into the mods folder of forge instead of clicking on it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. quick question, I logged in with the Mod on, but no tips are being sent at all, nor getting recieved, I know I installed it right because i can use the /limbo just fine, its just nont tipping for some reason, Is there some reason why or did I miss something?

13. ok so when I deleted the autotip folder it started working for some reason, but then the next time I logged in it wasnt working again, went and deleted the folder once again, and it worked, is this supposed to happen?

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  14. People are so obsessed with getting the ingame currencies (Skywars Coins, Souls, Hypixel Coins, etc.) that they forget sportsmanship, so Hypixel uses that to try to make the player base more friendly and nice to new players.

They don't know what It does, but they say gg anyway (even if they are really mad in real life), and it makes the Hypixel community more friendly to new or inexperienced players. I don't think they'll ever add a use. If they did, the salty players would say gg all the time, even more, and you won't know if someone is trying to be nice or not, which ruins the point.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Sk1er

Sk1er Well-Known Member

Sk1er
    YouTuber
    The Foundation F
    WAT

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. talhakurt01

talhakurt01 New Member

İt working for none rank?

17. Semx11

Semx11 Well-Known Member

Semx11
    MVP++
    The Foundation F
    Yes.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. o_O

If you are wanting a better place to play would you want people to say gg, even though it's not what they mean. Would you rather come on a server and see people fighting over a loss each game or to end your first game and everyone says gg? Think about it. I don't know if anyone else does but I look at people's karma to see if they play a lot, because the hypixel level is easy with auto tipper and exp party's. I think it just helps see if the player cares and plays games. It has its uses, not many and they are not the greatest but they do serve a purpose. :confused:

19. Pumkinkidd

Pumkinkidd Member

2PI what website did you use to make this mod?

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. that's not how this works

that's not how any of this works

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.