Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @2Pi when do you think there will be a update so it will show that your being tipped?
    thanks

2. Not my problem, that's a bug with hypixel. It's been reported to admins but who knows how long it will take...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Do different users receive different players to tip each hour? I can't tell from the code since the website could be giving a different response based on who the user requesting is.

4. its randomized but if you've already tipped a player it will take that out of the pool of players to randomly pick from.

5. NaClMineman

NaClMineman Well-Known Member

doesn't work for me.

I installed it and logged in, it tipped some randies and then it stopped. It didn't tip anyone with boosters on.
    halp ;n;

6. You can only tip once per hour now so it might seem like that. Do /lasttip to see if youce tipped in the last hour, if not relog

7. NaClMineman

NaClMineman Well-Known Member

already did.
    it tips the other randies who use the mod but it doesn't tip the people that have boosters on
    :cccccccccc

8. That's literally not possible, there is no way my code could do that because its hard written in to do /tip all first. Maybe the command is broken?

9. xMdb

xMdb Well-Known Member

xMdb
    MVP+
    @2Pi I want to give you a hug.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. Can i be banned for use this mod ?

11. I noticed this problem as well, sometimes the tip all just wouldn't run, leaving some games untipped (the ones with boosters).

12. no

13. [​IMG]

14. @2Pi exposed

• Like Like x 1
  15. xMdb

xMdb Well-Known Member

xMdb
    MVP+
    I've just ran this version overnight and I only got 4100 xp when I used to get around 20000 xp a night. @2Pi my hug is waiting still.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. xMdb

xMdb Well-Known Member

xMdb
    MVP+
    Also I think its broken. It only does /tip all once an hour. But [example] 40 mins another booster goes on. Could you make the interval around 10-20 randomly? [ANOTHER EXAMPLE COME ON MATT]
    Mod: Does /tip all
    Mod: Does it again 14 minutes later
    Mod: Does it again 17 minutes later
    Boosters: xMdb activates a TNT Games booster
    Mod: Runs /tip all and tips xMdb

edit: 650th post boo [jk]

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  17. xMdb

xMdb Well-Known Member

xMdb
    MVP+
    pls reply ppls

• Creative Creative x 1
  18. Even though it may not get to a newly started booster quickly, it will still tip it at some point (a booster cannot start, last one hour, then stop in less than a one hour interval).

19. xMdb

xMdb Well-Known Member

xMdb
    MVP+
    ah k

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.