1. 2Pi

2Pi

2Pi Well-Known Member

2Pi
    MVP+
    oops MEMBER
    You might think of the new autotip as being something really simple, just running /tip all on a loop every hour. While this is true, a lot more goes on in the autotip mod, and it's a bit hard to explain in a few words. That's why I'm making this post explaining how it works, and of course I'll give the download link if you want to join in on the fun ;)

So basically it will first do /tip all and tip everyone with active boosters on. They are obviously the priority as they actually paid money to the server and should be rewarded. After everyone with active boosters is tipped, my website will tell the autotipper every game mode that DIDN'T have a booster on. You can only tip once per hour in a certain gamemode, but you will still get the same rewards as a regular booster tip. So with some complex systems in my backend, my website will get every player who is online with autotip, and will choose some of those online players to be tipped. Of course, all the other online autotippers are doing the same thing, so it creates a loop of players tipping and being tipped, ultimately earning more experience for everyone.

Hopefully that makes sense, if you want to download the updated mod you can at skywars.info/autotip.

• Like x 57
    • Hype Train x 7
    • Useful x 3
    • Dislike x 2
    • Agree x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. Hype
    Edit: Whenever I try to install it, it works but it keeps on saying Autotip is out of date
    Plz Help

Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  3. This is a pretty neat way of bypassing what was at first meant to be a nerf to autotippers. +1 Potato.

I don't think I'll be doing this for long, but I'm gonna try this out for about a week just to see how efficient autotip really is, hearing alot about It recently over the forums. :p
    hopefully I don't get addicted

Curious to see that at peak times or during sales though, must be insane.

4. 2Pi

2Pi

2Pi Well-Known Member

2Pi
    MVP+
    oops MEMBER
    I mean i don't think it was really supposed to be a nerf lol
    [​IMG]

also peak times/sales aren't relevant at all anymore because autotip will always be tipping in all game modes, it's actually more effective when there are less boosters in terms of recieving tips because each player sends out more tips :p

• Useful Useful x 5
  5. Taboo

Taboo Well-Known Member

Taboo
    MVP+
    SabreTooth OFFICER
    Thanks for the new and improved auto tip (I haven't actually used an auto tip before but I may as well give it a try).

• Like Like x 1
  6. SoleFern

SoleFern New Member

SoleFern
    MVP+
    I was literally going around lobbies asking how to enable auto-tip because I thought it was a feature Hypixel implemented. I'm such a noob to the forums. :p
    (first post!)

• Like Like x 4
  7. May I ask how your website gets the online players in a gamemode? Are our clients sending it to you? :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yes they are.

9. Ovicron

Ovicron Active Member

Ovicron
    MVP+
    Thanks a lot for putting time into this for free @2Pi

10. 2Pi

2Pi

2Pi Well-Known Member

2Pi
    MVP+
    oops MEMBER
    Well, I'll be getting xp out of it too :p

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Totum

Totum Well-Known Member

Totum
    MVP+
    Watch out for the suck zone, once you get in you will never get out!

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Shouldnt matter now at all when you use it because it will tip all games all the time

13. woot ya

Reee!

14. I'm still confused though, admins stated that tipping has been made more useful but the coins were reduced from 25 to 15, exp to 50 from 100, and karma completely removed. It's a nerf instead of a buff ;-;

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. 2Pi

2Pi

2Pi Well-Known Member

2Pi
    MVP+
    oops MEMBER
    Yes but you can tip all the time now, which is better than just relying on boosters to be active

• Like Like x 1
  16. Cbass

Cbass Active Member

xCbass
    MVP+
    LagPixel MEMBER
    Welcome to the forums m9 :)

17. Levery

Levery Well-Known Member

levery
    MVP+
    The Foundation MEMBER
  18. Semx11

Semx11 Well-Known Member

Semx11
    MVP+
    Altitude OFFICER
    • Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  19. Tenma_

Tenma_ Well-Known Member

A N I M E M E
    Hype! I'm tempted to afk for the 10 days I'm away but I'm afraid my computer will blow up or something so I'll just be afking over night :(

Thanks for doing this so quickly <3

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. So karma is not a think that is useless now? i mean if you say gg you still get 25 but that abought all you can get karma for... maybe they are going to do something with it... ;)