1. 1) what prestige do i buy mysticism at
    2) what would a perfect t3 sword be

2. I would buy mysticism tier 1 at prestige 3ish then wait to upgrade it for a while.

The perfect t3 doesn't exist every sword is good for its own playstyle -- certain swords work better with certain pants and bows.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Thanks
    Okay im p1 right now

I've seen people saying that shark, streaker, perun etc are really good enchantments hm. Thanks for the input though

4. QS9

QS9

QS9 Member

QS9
    MVP+
    Kathios KATH
    I agree with buying mysticism 1 at pres 3, but also get up to mysticism 4 quickly (maybe around pres 6?), so you can start earning pants. However, don't upgrade past that until around pres 10.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Healer 3 combo xp 3 combo Swift 3

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. What do those do xd

7. no i buy mysticism at prestige 1 because mysticism is a long investment and other kit is not that useful at prestige 1-2.

8. Tenacity seems to be the #1 priority at prestige 1 to a lot of good players
    Plus I’m already prestige 1..
    Dirty or mysticism at p2 :p

9. Are you looking for a good sword for combat or for streaking?

Also, are you taking into account the amount of gold needed or the potential enchants your opponent may have?

10. Tenacity at pres 1 dirty at pres 2
    4th perk at 3 and Olympus at 4

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. buy mysticism 1 if you grind a lot of events, other than that don’t buy until pres 10

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. Imperve

Imperve Member

Melofors
    By prestige III, I had quite a bit of renown saved up so I bought the first three tiers of Mysticism. I bought Tier 4 at the beginning of Prestige IV, since you need Tier 4 of Mysticism to enchant a mystic to Tier III. It really is your decision to make. If you can easily get into the top 20 in major events a few times a day, you’ll get renown fast enough to afford it. Good luck!

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. tenacity is not that usefull unless you want to be maxed as many as posible, it is useful before you unlock vampire kit and it is usefull when you are trying to get a high kill streagke with vampire kit in kill farm.

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. QS9

QS9

QS9 Member

QS9
    MVP+
    Kathios KATH
    Tenacity at pres 1, dirty or barbarian depending on your play style at pres 2, mysticism 1 at pres 3.
    There are then a few options like extra hearts, olympus or 4th perk but make sure you have renown for fancy hat at pres 5.

I know I've already answered this but some other answers have given bad advice, that needs to be known as bad advice. Tenacity is very good, and don't listen to anyone who says otherwise.

• Useful Useful x 1
  15. im nob lol
    Probably just for streaking. Since I don't have mysticism, it isn't possible for me to get the sword anyway so I don't care about gold.

16. Don’t bully me but I bought all 10 tiers of mysticism at p5 and tenacity at p4

• Useful Useful x 1
  17. LOl

18. i bought max mysticism and max fishing club as soon as i could. didn't get olympus until pres 8. dirty and kung ku at 9, first strike at e l e v e n. don't do what i did.

19. tenacity is better buy at high presige wheb you is realy trying to get streake

dirty can be replace by gladirator(the bone meal kit) so you better be buying other kit.

do not buy renown gold boost at low prestige, contracter worth a lot more.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2019 at 9:47 AM