1. Wait... people still post these in 2019??

I will keep this intro short and sweet, I hit 100,000 paintball kills earlier today. My hundred thousandth kill was TheG04T_ (Paskwal).

Here is a list of thank yous / dedications that I should give out: (sorry for the tags)

@SonOfAtch Thanks for being the best paintball player I've played versus many times on end. While we never really spoke much, it was clear that we knew eachother ingame well. I wish you the very best on the
    road to 1 million kills.

@TheMadMillenium It's been a pleasure knowing you over time. Back when I had 20k-ish, you hosted my first real 150+ kill infi, you introduced me to strategies and were one of the first to notice my skill. You told me that I could be a great player, ever since I have tried to make you proud.

@Spinominus_Rex The most noble paintball player anyone can come across. Seriously, you've been there the entire time and you encouraged me to play more (and stop tryharding :>). You are the only top player who can take everything casually.

@ThatPiratehunter Another awesome player in the community, I love your paintball videos. You are pretty chill ingame whilst being incredibly skilled.

@Exaldon Fellow godfather hater.

@Chevio Ever since we started playing against eachother, we've met a lot ingame. You probably hit 100k kills yourself now. You are so much better than me that at times I got pretty salty. Epic grinder.
    P.S. too many nicks

@gold5472 lol, creator of TheReals. Go away now.

A special thank you goes to all the members and staff of Chimera, you guys are so supportive. Thanks for letting me in the guild.

In addition, thanks to any other insane paintballers I've met over my journey. I believe DaanNos was one the first gods I ever met. Sergant is the best paintball player full stop, and when I did play with him, my god I couldn't save a soul. Also thanks to NickTheWaffle for agreeing with the fact that most the new players suck because they play just for wins (spam +10 when they don't need to).

If you are reading this, may I inform you that you can reach goals like this, if you work hard :)

:)

Here is the high quality video I recorded with my potato computer:

• Hype Train Hype Train x 12
  2. Godfather = dumb

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Congrats!

• Like Like x 1
  4. and you didnt thank all the noobs who contributed to get you around 90 000 kills ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. oh yeah u right

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. C4PS

C4PS Well-Known Member

CAP5
    MVP++
    Squeezable SQUEEZ
    Gg!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Congratulations! Here's for 200k!

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'm sorry for answering this late, but great achievement, Atherd. Congratulations from Spinominus! And thanks for tagging me plus mentioning others aswell. Good sportmanship, even though we're talking about Minecraft now.

• Like Like x 1
  9. C4PS

C4PS Well-Known Member

CAP5
    MVP++
    Squeezable SQUEEZ
    i wish everyone was like u in the forums

• Agree Agree x 1