37.5%
  1. dank memes xd

2. thank you postfarmer very cool

3. PostFarmer

PostFarmer Well-Known Member

PostFarmer
    MVP+
    smol bump

We added a small command called /report. As you guessed it, you can report players with the command. Ok desperate ad over :c

4. PostFarmer

PostFarmer
    MVP+
    Yeah, it is a pretty good guild.

Here are some things which have happened in the guild.
    • The server has partnered with @KoalaMemes' server. You can find an invite to their server HERE!
    • To get the "Leaderboard Player" role, you have to be in the top 25 instead of the top 10. I did this because almost nobody had the role when they were really close. Also, there are a bunch of people who are relevant around that range.
    • The server filter is not as heavy as it used to be. You can pretty much say swear words now without Dyno yelling at you, but the filter is still strong as it censors sex terms, racial slurs, and a bit of other normal swear words like the C word.
    • The server bot is now active! You can now use the server bot for some commands like this:
    [​IMG]

If you want to see a full list of every update to the server, you can join and see yourself by clicking HERE!

• Hype Train Hype Train x 3
  5. I joined because of this lol
    Sultanik and gays.PNG
    Sultanik Hacks.PNG

• Like Like x 2
  7. PostFarmer

PostFarmer
    MVP+
    I fixed the formatting and all the broken links so the thread actually looks nice. Dang, that took me about 1 to 2 hours with 1/2 of that time me trying to figure out why images were still breaking.

8. PostFarmer

PostFarmer
    MVP+
    Added another command to the server bot. It's a leaderboard for the top players in duels ONLY in the server. Might make it so you can see the global leaderboard, but for now, it'll display the top wins and trophies for duels. Here's what it looks like.

Wins:
    upload_2018-11-15_20-30-30.png

Trophies:
    upload_2018-11-15_20-35-37.png

Also, I would like to thank everyone who said good luck to this thread. We've gotten really far for being a duels server even though I'm not super experienced with the duels community. I've met the community more and what it's truly like, but I'm going to keep on working on the server because I like it.

9. PostFarmer

PostFarmer
    MVP+
    Another :oops: update :oops: to :oops: the :oops: discord :oops:.

I would use clapping emojis if it works on the forums. Anyway, to give this message meaning like the rest of them, I'm going to share some things we've done on the server since the last one (above)

New Stuff
    • /top [page=1] - Now shows other pages. Goes the same with trophies.
    • Replaced Tatsumaki welcoming messages with Duels Bot webhook instead. ---> Example
    • Removed the /update command as roles are being updated automatically instead. It'll also announce rankups in a new channel. ---> Click here to see.
    • Invite Manager no longer forms a huge stack of roles. I had to look through the document for like three hours studying all the commands just to notice this. Why can't they just make it easier :(
    • Added an add-on to Discord YouTuber. Twitch Streamer is given to YouTubers who also do streams. If you're a twitch streamer who meets the requirements, you'll be given both roles either way since it appears on the sidebar.
    • Removed the Forum Nerd role to keep everything simple and not complicated.
    Background updates
    • Added more staff channels: #staff-guidelines, #promotion-demotion, and #staff-discussion. Keep in mind we've had guidelines since the start of the server. I just added the channel to explain them more clearly ;)
    • Split up the logging channels and set up Duels Bot properly. Dyno will probably be removed from the server soon, or it won't since it has some useful commands.
    • Set up Unauthorized. People who are usually seen to be ban-evading or compromised accounts receive this role. Once given, all their channels except for one named #unauthorized is visible explaining possible reasons and how to appeal.
    Future Updates
    • Replace Easy Tickets [ez!] for the server bot. Just filtering out raw embeds and changing the transcript message you get is all that's needed.
    • /addrole - Command which adds a role to a user. Only server moderators will be able to use it.
    • Automatic verification because life is easier so you don't have to wait/rely on moderators. We'll still get a notice when you've verified yourself :p
    Threes, threes, threes, and more threes. Triple digits are nice you know :D

10. DeaconHo

DeaconHo Active Member

DeaconHo
    MVP
    I voted 'No' but I joined it.

11. PostFarmer

PostFarmer
    MVP+
    that's a sin

12. PostFarmer

PostFarmer
    MVP+
    Hey there o/

Just another small update, well, more like a bigger one. Zyluki has been promoted to server manager! I hope they will be able to help me push the server in the right direction with their help. Also, staff applications will be closing in two days so I'll update the thread when that happens :p