1. Hello!
    I have created a Java argument to speed up the loading of the world. This depends on the number of installed memory of you.
    FPS has been confirmed to rise in some environments.
    It will also change in 64 Bit or 32 Bit.

For people of 64 Bit, please copy what was appropriate for the number of memories with text A installed.
    Those of 32 Bit please copy the text B.
    Please try once.

[Text A]
    Code:
    -Xmx3G -Xms3G -Xmn768m -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+UseNUMA -XX:+CMSParallelRemarkEnabled -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=15 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=30 -XX:GCPauseIntervalMillis=150 -XX:+UseAdaptiveGCBoundary -XX:-UseGCOverheadLimit -XX:+UseBiasedLocking -XX:SurvivorRatio=8 -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=90 -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=15 -Dfml.ignorePatchDiscrepancies=true -Dfml.ignoreInvalidMinecraftCertificates=true -XX:+UseFastAccessorMethods -XX:+UseCompressedOops -XX:+OptimizeStringConcat -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=2048m -XX:+UseCodeCacheFlushing -XX:SoftRefLRUPolicyMSPerMB=10000 -XX:ParallelGCThreads=10

Code:
    -Xmx1G -Xms1G -Xmn128m -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+UseNUMA -XX:+CMSParallelRemarkEnabled -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=15 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=30 -XX:GCPauseIntervalMillis=150 -XX:+UseAdaptiveGCBoundary -XX:-UseGCOverheadLimit -XX:+UseBiasedLocking -XX:SurvivorRatio=8 -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=90 -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=15 -Dfml.ignorePatchDiscrepancies=true -Dfml.ignoreInvalidMinecraftCertificates=true -XX:+UseFastAccessorMethods -XX:+UseCompressedOops -XX:+OptimizeStringConcat -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=2048m -XX:+UseCodeCacheFlushing -XX:SoftRefLRUPolicyMSPerMB=2000 -XX:ParallelGCThreads=10

Code:
    -Xmx6G -Xms6G -Xmn2048m -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+UseNUMA -XX:+CMSParallelRemarkEnabled -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=15 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=30 -XX:GCPauseIntervalMillis=150 -XX:+UseAdaptiveGCBoundary -XX:-UseGCOverheadLimit -XX:+UseBiasedLocking -XX:SurvivorRatio=8 -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=90 -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=15 -Dfml.ignorePatchDiscrepancies=true -Dfml.ignoreInvalidMinecraftCertificates=true -XX:+UseFastAccessorMethods -XX:+UseCompressedOops -XX:+OptimizeStringConcat -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=2048m -XX:+UseCodeCacheFlushing -XX:SoftRefLRUPolicyMSPerMB=20000 -XX:ParallelGCThreads=10
    [Text B]
    Code:
    -Xmx1G -Xms1G -Xmn128m -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+UseNUMA -XX:+CMSParallelRemarkEnabled -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=15 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=30 -XX:GCPauseIntervalMillis=150 -XX:+UseAdaptiveGCBoundary -XX:-UseGCOverheadLimit -XX:+UseBiasedLocking -XX:SurvivorRatio=8 -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=90 -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=15 -Dfml.ignorePatchDiscrepancies=true -Dfml.ignoreInvalidMinecraftCertificates=true -XX:+UseFastAccessorMethods -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:+UseCodeCacheFlushing -XX:SoftRefLRUPolicyMSPerMB=2000

procedure
    1. Launch Minecraft Launcher
    2. Click Launch options[​IMG]
    3. Select profile to use[​IMG]
    4. Paste what you copied to the JVM arguments[​IMG]
    Please, try it!
    This is written by the Japanese, and translation may be wrong. If it is okay, please let me know.

Let's have a good Hypixel life!

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. MoSalahIGN

MoSalahIGN Member

MoSalah
    VIP+
    I tried it and it's good. Well done.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you!

4. Dark

Dark Well-Known Member

darksilent
    MVP+
    Well the real question is did u make it or did someone else

5. very talent mucho good

6. Thankyou Everyone!!

7. By this I am comfortably playing Hypixel.

8. Sower

Sower New Member

Sower_
    MVP+
    sitokschn X
    Know this stuff as the Fastrespawncode which is known since April 2016, so jeah.

Im too dumb to do Spoilers etc so there are Codes with 16,8,4 and 2 GB Ram I know of, +1 extra for some "more stable" with only 2 GB if i remember correctly.