Elder
    Ayy I wasnt even there when we leveled up but gg

3. Dwuv

Dwuv Active Member

Dwuv
    MVP+
    Infamy INFAMY
    Elder
    Cheers to 23 and to the Dark Green Tag soon after!

4. FoofsFriend

FoofsFriend Member

NoBoostPvp
    VIP
    —Current IGN: nurdboi
    —What is your timezone? - Eastern Standard Time
    —Why do you want to join Infamy? - Because I really enjoyed my time in infamy when I first joined by I decided to give something else a try so I joined Outcast and then HK, but those guilds just weren't for me so after some time in HK, I decided that it was time for me to rejoin and ik, I haven't been the most loyal member, leaving and then rejoining and then leaving again, but I hope you guys can accept me back. :D
    —What game(s) do you meet the requirements in? - SkyWars, and maybe some other ones but I'm not sure.
    —What game(s) do you play? - Skywars mainly and a bit of duels, and some others when I'm questing.
    —How often are you on Hypixel? - Pretty much daily, I'm grinding all the time.
    —What guilds have you previously been in? - Socialize, Infamy, Outcast, and Hypixel Knights(ew).
    —Do you have a microphone (not required)? - Yes.
    —How old are you? - 13
    —What is your Network Level? - 97, grinding for level 100. :)
    —Do you have Discord? - Yup, my discord is nurdboi#9877.
    —Do you know any current Infamy members? - I know most members except for some of the new ones since I was in the guild for a few months before.
    —Other information/anything we should know? - Thanks for reading my app. :)

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  5. Dwuv

Dwuv Active Member

Dwuv
    MVP+
    Infamy INFAMY
    Elder
    You've been accepted! Welcome back to Infamy!

6. Loserr

Loserr Well-Known Member

qLoser
    MVP++
    —Current IGN: l05er
    —What is your timezone? - pst
    —Why do you want to join Infamy? - i've thought and decided to leave hk and move on to another guild and i dont want to be in a guild where its 35% skytitan and people saying "(insert name here) is cheating lmfao"
    —What game(s) do you meet the requirements in? - skywars
    —What game(s) do you play? - skywars, sometimes duels, and uhc
    —How often are you on Hypixel? - mostly everyday for 2-3 hours
    —What guilds have you previously been in? - i've been in a lot of guilds i actually forgot
    —Do you have a microphone (not required)? - yes
    —How old are you? - 14
    —What is your Network Level? - 171
    —Do you have Discord? - yes
    —Do you know any current Infamy members? - herc, mj, dumblit, tcb, asume, and recal
    —Other information/anything we should know? - this is not a meme app im applying fr

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dwuv

Dwuv Active Member

Dwuv
    MVP+
    Infamy INFAMY
    Elder
    Congrationlations, you've been accepted! Welcome to Infamy! You'll be PMed more info soon.

8. Dwuv

Dwuv Active Member

Dwuv
    MVP+
    Infamy INFAMY
    Elder
    actually you don't really need the info

9. —Current IGN: HypixelShqrk
    —What is your timezone? - AST (Alaska Standard Time)
    —Why do you want to join Infamy? - Welp I’ve had Infamy on my mind for a while, and alot of people from HK have been coming here as well. I think everyone has heard that HK is getting kinda toxic, and they are trying to do stuff about it but I haven’t seen change.
    —What game(s) do you meet the requirements in? - Skywars
    —What game(s) do you play? - Skywars, Sometimes duels, VampireZ, and almost any game if someone wants to play it with me or a party thing. Ive played alot of different games.
    —How often are you on Hypixel? Almost every day now, from 2 hours to 4 during the school year
    —What guilds have you previously been in? - HK, the good eggs.
    —Do you have a microphone (not required)? - Nope
    —How old are you? - 13
    —What is your Network Level? - 114
    —Do you have Discord? - Yap
    HypixelShqrk#5357
    —Do you know any current Infamy members? - Recal, L05er, tcb, and prob others from hk, anyone relevant xD
    —Other information/anything we should know? - I would just like to see if im accepted, and then I’ll make the decision if I want to join. I’ve put myself into HK for the past 7 months, so it may be hard to leave :p Thanks!

10. Voraq

Voraq Active Member

vOrAq
    MVP++
    You have been accepted! Welcome to Infamy! I will PM you more information.

11. Slmy

Slmy Active Member

Slmy
    MVP+
    welcome hk dude

12. xMJGold

xMJGold Well-Known Member

xMJGold
    MVP++
    Infamy INFAMY
    GUILDMASTER
    Welcome to all new applicants!

13. Slmy

Slmy Active Member

Slmy
    MVP+
    welcome other hk dude

14. —Current IGN: Gaming_Oliver
    —What is your timezone? - Greenwich Mean Time Zone
    —Why do you want to join Infamy? -Really just looking for guild that I can really invest my time into and that cares and supprot its players, while being dedicated to climbing the leaderboards. I am also looking for that community based guild.
    —What game(s) do you meet the requirements in? - Skywars
    —What game(s) do you play? - At the moment im trying to focus my play time on Skywars. but I do enjoy other games and gamemodes for example Im a big fan of duels, uhc, ect. But I won't hesitate to play with some people in guild chat that are looking for a party :D
    —How often are you on Hypixel? - These days from 1-3 hours every day. I am restriced by my playtime becuase of School, which I allways put first
    —What guilds have you previously been in? -Well, I have been in quite a few but the ones I remember of the top of my head where BlazingSky (BIKE) which I loved, but I did move to Divana which was my main guild for a very long time unfortunatly as a lot of popele know the leaders and staff went its seperate ways.
    —Do you have a microphone (not required)? - No, but I do plan on purchasing one soon! :D
    —How old are you? - I am currently at the age of: 13
    —What is your Network Level? - At the time of writing this my current network level is: 93 almost at 94
    —Do you have Discord? - Yes I do. My name is Gaming_Oliver#8536.
    —Do you know any current Infamy members? - After the disband of Divana I have heard that quite a few of its members went to this guild! But im allways intrested in meeting new people. I know that Polleyfeys is not in this guild but I know he is involved quite a lot on the Discord, he was an old friends of mine.
    —Other information/anything we should know? -
    No all looks good, just want to wish anyone that is reading this to have a great rest of their day!

15. I think I am going to stay in HK for a but longer, but there is a good chance I will be joining here soon. Thanks for accepting :)
    -HypixelShqrk

16. Voraq

Voraq Active Member

vOrAq
    MVP++
    You have been accepted! Welcome to Infamy! I will PM you more information.

17. werew22

werew22 New Member

MrFenryck
    VIP
    IGN: MrFenryck
    Link to stats: https://plancke.io/hypixel/player/stats/MrFenryck
    Timezone: +1 to Greenwitc (Hungary)
    Why I want to join?: I've been a member for a long time. But I quit Minecraft for a while and when I logged on I was kicked. So I know the community and it's very good.
    What game am I applying for?: Bedwars/Skywars.
    What games do you play?: Bedwars/Skywars (Duh)
    Previous guilds: Infamy... I had another one too but I can't track it down now.
    About me: I'm a proffessional idiot!I'm Hungarian and 14 years old.(Closing in for 15 on december 9.)
    I mainly focus on having fun a joke around istead of stay silent and just tryhard (I can
    do that either but where's the fun in thatNetwork level: A solid 70 (On 2018.11.09)
    Microphone: Of course!
    Do I know anyone in the guild: Nearly everyone who's oldschool, and have been around for a long time.
    Other info: It's worth knowing that I'm a busy person. I can only be online on weekend/Friday. Nothing else. And I'm.
    How often are you on Hypixel?: Weekends + Friday.

(This is the old format I added the new thing but they might not be in order. But I'm sure you can find everything. I'd love to come back. Cause you guys are awsome. <3)

18. Voraq

Voraq Active Member

vOrAq
    MVP++
    When you have been purged you need to wait 2 weeks before you can reapply. Goodluck!

19. Congrats on getting accepted into Infamy @ForumShqrk! Was fun playing tsw a couple days ago with you :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Dwuv

Dwuv Active Member

Dwuv
    MVP+
    Infamy INFAMY
    Elder
    Recal on the thread?! :eek: