1. Hello! Unfortunately you have been denied for not meeting the KDR requirement and for cheating in the past. You may reapply in 24 hours and when you meet the KDR requirement.

2. Minecraft Username: BadlionCilent

Age (Not required): 17

Your Timezone: EST

Gamemode you're applying with: UHC

Stats in that Gamemode: UHC- 5 Stars with 11 wins (674 score)

KDR and/or WLR in that Gamemode (If Applicable):

Hypixel Level (Minimum of 85): 171 (241805 EXP to next level)

How often do you play on Hypixel: Daily, usually I get more GEXP on weekends

Have you been banned/muted previously? If so, please include details.
    I was muted for 30 days for "Misleading other players to carry out actions that disrupt their game" I told people to type /zoo in a UHC Champions game (/zoo sends players to the lobby)
    I was banned for 30 days on May 1st by Watchdog for autoclicking. Long story short; I used a random online autoclicker mod, tried it for about an hour, and got banned the next day. This was around 7 months ago, and I haven't cheated since then

Were you in a guild previously, and if so, why did you leave it: I was in RAID (#7 LB Guild) for about 5-7 months, planning on leaving the guild because the owner's rarely active, people keep leaving, and the group chat is usually just all about Skyblock.

Do you have Discord, and if so, what is your username and tag? If not, why not?:
    tiffyy#0320
    Do you know anyone already in the guild:
    xDuty & tsop (there are other people in the guild that are in my friends list but idk them that well)
    Why would you like to join The Hypixel Knights:
    I want to be in a Skywars/PvP guild with good players and would like to meet new people and make new friends. I would also want to be in a guild more focused on PvP than Skyblock, and more competitive.
    Anything else you want to say/additional questions:
    I wanted to apply using my duels stats, but my duels tournaments losses (gamemode no longer exists) weighed down my W/L heavily (Required W/L is 2.5, I have a 2.05 W/L)
    Also, I hope my ban doesn't affect my application negatively :/

3. Thank you for applying to the Hypixel Knights! Unfortunately, you have been denied because of past toxicity. Don't be upset, feel free to reapply after 2 weeks.

4. Zazzone

Zazzone Member

Zazzone
    MVP+
    Minecraft Username:
    Zazzone
    Age (Not required):
    Your Timezone:
    CEST
    Gamemode you're applying with:
    bedwars and skywars whatever
    Stats in that Gamemode:
    idk i still dont ahve the 1kd

Hypixel Level (Minimum of 85):
    like 150 something
    How often do you play on Hypixel:
    not often but im og as fuck
    yes for dumb shit like spam
    Were you in a guild previously, and if so, why did you leave it:
    yes i was in here
    Do you have Discord, and if so, what is your username and tag? If not, why not?:
    im in the discord
    everyone that isnt irrelevant
    giveaway
    give me waiitng list for a month
    Please apply on the guild thread, so that any of our staff or application team members can look at your application as soon as possible.

5. Minecraft Username: merryoutshines

Age (Not required):14

Your Timezone: pacific

Gamemode you're applying with: skywars

Stats in that Gamemode: https://hypixel.net/player/merryoutshines/

KDR and/or WLR in that Gamemode (If Applicable): 1.21 (used to play SW alot when I was younger, ruined the KDR)

Hypixel Level (Minimum of 85): 103

How often do you play on Hypixel: about 1-2 hours a day, more on the weekends

Have you been banned/muted previously? If so, please include details. no

Were you in a guild previously, and if so, why did you leave it: I was in this guild before, but I quit the game for a year because of cheaters (Got gold division 4 times). Now, I'm back.

Do you have Discord, and if so, what is your username and tag? If not, why not?: outshines #3391

Do you know anyone already in the guild: Yes, alot of these people as I was in the guild before

Why would you like to join The Hypixel Knights: I miss this guild, because I used to be in it but got kicked for inactivity.

Anything else you want to say/additional questions: N/A

6. Hello! Unfortunately you have been denied because of not meeting the KDR requirement and low effort. You may reapply in 24 hours and when you meet the KDR requirement.

7. Congratulations! You have been accepted to join Hypixel Knights! Please leave your current guild and enable guild invites. Expect a guild invite very soon!

As Discord is a requirement, please be sure to join the guild discord using the link provided below. Feel free to chat with members of the discord while you wait to join. Please note that we cannot invite you to the guild until you join the discord so please do not forget! Welcome and hopefully you enjoy your time with us! https://discord.io/HypixelKnightsGuild

8. Welcome back to the Hypickle Knuuts!

9. Minecraft Username: Itz_TimOT

Age (Not required): 16

Your Timezone: gmt

Gamemode you're applying with: TNT games

Stats in that Gamemode: 1191 wins

Hypixel Level (Minimum of 85): 180

How often do you play on Hypixel: as often as possible, should be daily for now

Have you been banned/muted previously? If so, please include details: was muted once for a day, it was like 2 years ago I think it was for avoiding chat filter

Were you in a guild previously, and if so, why did you leave it: me and 2 of my friends tried to make our own guild which worked for a while but it ain't working that well anymore, I was in hk before that thoo

Do you have Discord, and if so, what is your username and tag? If not, why not?: Itz_TimOT#3321

Do you know anyone already in the guild: yeah, xDuty, W0SY, ADirtBlock, wqrthy and others

Why would you like to join The Hypixel Knights: I was in the guild previously and it was a fun time and now I want to come back plus bedwars guilds shouldn't be ahead of hk in guild level xd

Anything else you want to say/additional questions: as I said bedwars guilds bad, hk good

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Congratulations! You have been accepted to join Hypixel Knights! Please leave your current guild and enable guild invites. Expect a private message either in game or on forums within the next 1-3 weeks with more information about joining as you're currently on our waiting list!

As Discord is a requirement, please be sure to join the guild discord using the link provided below. Feel free to chat with members of the discord while you wait to join. Please note that we cannot invite you to the guild until you join the discord so please do not forget! Welcome and hopefully you enjoy your time with us! https://discord.io/HypixelKnightsGuild

11. chaylend

chaylend Active Member

OoJake
    MVP++
    Beds BEDS
    Active
    ello der

12. Hello

13. Minecraft Username: StealBed

Age (Not required): 15

Gamemode you're applying with: Bedwars

Stats in that Gamemode: 2,371 wins, 9,090 final kills, final kdr of 6.08

KDR and/or WLR in that Gamemode (If Applicable): kdr of 0.64, final kdr of 6.08, WLR of 1.45

Hypixel Level (Minimum of 85): 207

How often do you play on Hypixel: Quite often, I play for several hours daily. I'm most active on weekends

Have you been banned/muted previously? If so, please include details: I have been banned before once for compromised account

Were you in a guild previously, and if so, why did you leave it: I was in the guild Sematic, it became inactive once the school year had started

Do you have Discord, and if so, what is your username and tag? If not, why not?: S.B.#5876

Do you know anyone already in the guild: xDuty, Itz_TimOT, W0sy, Horus_the_local (Although I don't know if he remembers me, I left the guild a while ago)

Why would you like to join The Hypixel Knights: I'd like to be a part of a community that is active as well as kind, I believe that Hypixel Knights are both of those. My friends from my old guild had also rejoined Hypixel Knights and had also encouraged me to

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  14. Minecraft Username: CommanderDJ123

Age (Not required):

Your Timezone: GMT

Gamemode you’re applying with: Skywars

Stats in that Gamemode:
    Kills: 20,451
    Wins: 2,716

Kill/Death Ratio: 1.38

Hypixel Level (Minimum of 85): Level 171.86

How often do you play on Hypixel: Every day (sometimes I take a day or 2 for a break but not always)

Have you been banned/muted previously? If so, please include details: I was muted for talking about famous people in a bad way (in a housing plot) [7 day mute]

Were you in a guild previously, and if so, why did you leave it: I was in a guild called Love Spreaders, but I left because it was very inactive, I didn't like how the we're running the guild and it wasn't very enjoyable. I was in the guild for a year before leaving and I was an officer for a long time

Do you have Discord, and if so, what is your username and tag? If not, why not?: (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ dj ♥#5343 (I am already in the discord, but if you need me to change my username, I can)

Do you know anyone already in the guild: No.

Why would you like to join The Hypixel Knights: I would like to join because I have been watching the youtube channel and I have wanted to join this guild for a long while (before I joined my previous guild) and skywars is my favourite game on the network.

Anything else you want to say/additional questions: No thank you.

15. Congratulations! You have been accepted to join Hypixel Knights! Please leave your current guild and enable guild invites. Expect a private message either in game or on forums within the next 1-3 weeks with more information about joining as you're currently on our waiting list! As Discord is a requirement, please be sure to join the guild discord using the link provided below. Feel free to chat with members of the discord while you wait to join. Please note that we cannot invite you to the guild until you join the discord so please do not forget! Welcome and hopefully you enjoy your time with us! https://discord.io/HypixelKnightsGuild

16. Congratulations! You have been accepted to join Hypixel Knights! Please leave your current guild and enable guild invites. Expect a private message either in game or on forums within the next 1-3 weeks with more information about joining as you're currently on our waiting list! As Discord is a requirement, please be sure to join the guild discord using the link provided below. Feel free to chat with members of the discord while you wait to join. Please note that we cannot invite you to the guild until you join the discord so please do not forget! Welcome and hopefully you enjoy your time with us! https://discord.io/HypixelKnightsGuild

17. Minecraft Username: SparKendary

Age (Not required): N/A

Gamemode you're applying with: Skywars

Stats in that Gamemode:
    Kills: 32,592
    Wins: 5,398

KDR and/or WLR in that Gamemode (If Applicable): KD: 1.41 WL: 0.23

Hypixel Level (Minimum of 85): 143

How often do you play on Hypixel: pretty much every day

Do you have Discord, and if so, what is your username and tag? If not, why not?: SparKendary#5462

Do you know anyone already in the guild: not sure

Why would you like to join The Hypixel Knights: I used to be in this guild and had fun with it, but I left, which I regret doing.

Anything else you want to say/additional questions: N/A

Last edited: Dec 8, 2019

18. Congratulations! You have been accepted to join Hypixel Knights! Please leave your current guild and enable guild invites. Expect a private message either in game or on forums within the next 1-3 weeks with more information about joining as you're currently on our waiting list! As Discord is a requirement, please be sure to join the guild discord using the link provided below. Feel free to chat with members of the discord while you wait to join. Please note that we cannot invite you to the guild until you join the discord so please do not forget! Welcome and hopefully you enjoy your time with us! https://discord.io/HypixelKnightsGuild

19. Minecraft Username:
    Highten
    Age (Not required):
    Your Timezone:
    EST
    Gamemode you're applying with:
    SkyWars and Achievement Points
    Stats in that Gamemode:
    SkyWars: 3k wins and 20k kills
    Achievement Points: 10.5k (Excluding legacy)
    SkyWars: 2.34 KDR
    Hypixel Level (Minimum of 85):
    How often do you play on Hypixel:
    Enough to get level 208 without the purchase of a single booster.
    No
    I left my previous guild, rawr, as it was slowly becoming less about grinding and more of a community-oriented guild.
    Highten#1157
    Horus_The_Local, MerryEmeralf, Fahitz, DarkPulse, and lastly 5hout
    I would like to rejoin Hypixel Knights because of the fact that I'm familiar with a large percentage of the guild's current members and am currently seeking a competitive community.
    No

20. Congratulations! You have been accepted to join Hypixel Knights! Please leave your current guild and enable guild invites. Expect a private message either in game or on forums within the next 1-3 weeks with more information about joining as you're currently on our waiting list!

As Discord is a requirement, please be sure to join the guild discord using the link provided below. Feel free to chat with members of the discord while you wait to join. Please note that we cannot invite you to the guild until you join the discord so please do not forget! Welcome and hopefully you enjoy your time with us!
    https://discord.io/HypixelKnightsGuild