Age (Not required): 16

Your Timezone: HKT/ GMT+8

Gamemode you're applying with: Skywars

Stats in that Gamemode: 3.1 wins, 19k kills

KDR and/or WLR in that Gamemode (If Applicable): 1.23 K/D

Hypixel Level (Minimum of 85): 134

How often do you play on Hypixel: Every day

Have you been banned/muted previously? If so, please include details. Never

Were you in a guild previously, and if so, why did you leave it: Yes, I don't get along with guild members

Do you have Discord, and if so, what is your username and tag? If not, why not?: Discord is Esperden#2627

Do you know anyone already in the guild: AhMing_

Why would you like to join The Hypixel Knights: I would like to join a fun and competitive guild that I can get along well with

Anything else you want to say/additional questions: Bwoah

2. Congratulations! You have been accepted to join Hypixel Knights! Please leave your current guild and enable guild invites. Expect a private message either in game or on forums within the next 1-3 weeks with more information about joining as you're currently on our waiting list!

As Discord is a requirement, please be sure to join the guild discord using the link provided below. Feel free to chat and have fun with members of the discord while you wait to join. We cannot invite you to the guild until you join the discord so please do not forget! Welcome and hopefully you enjoy your time with us! https://discord.io/HypixelKnightsGuild

3. Minecraft Username: SoCorrupt

Age (Not required): 15

Your Timezone: Central Timezone

Gamemode you're applying with: Bedwars

Stats in that Gamemode: lvl 538, 3.58fkrd, 17.3k finals, and about 4k wins

KDR and/or WLR in that Gamemode (If Applicable):

Hypixel Level (Minimum of 85): lvl 157

How often do you play on Hypixel: about 2-3 hrs during school and 4-5 on the weekends

Have you been banned/muted previously? If so, please include details. never been banned or muted

Were you in a guild previously, and if so, why did you leave it: The Rampage. I left becasue the community was not good and are rude.

Do you have Discord, and if so, what is your username and tag? If not, why not?: SoCorrupt #4237

Do you know anyone already in the guild: i know Horus_the_Local and Thereself

Why would you like to join The Hypixel Knights: because i want to be in a nice and active guild. I was in this guild before and left it becasue i wanted to help out a friend. I want to come but because i like the people in it.

Anything else you want to say/additional questions: Im not allowed to play on Sundays.

4. Congratulations! You have been accepted to join Hypixel Knights! Please leave your current guild and enable guild invites. Expect a private message either in game or on forums within the next 1-3 weeks with more information about joining as you're currently on our waiting list!

As Discord is a requirement, please be sure to join the guild discord using the link provided below. Feel free to chat and have fun with members of the discord while you wait to join. We cannot invite you to the guild until you join the discord so please do not forget! Welcome and hopefully you enjoy your time with us! https://discord.io/HypixelKnightsGuild

5. Minecraft Username: DarkPulse

Your Timezone: ESt

Gamemode you're applying with:Blitz SG

Stats in that Gamemode: 22k kills over 1700 wins total

KDR and/or WLR in that Gamemode (If Applicable): 3

Hypixel Level: 185

How often do you play on Hypixel: Every day

Have you been banned/muted previously? Yep, I've been muted

Were you in a guild previously, and if so, why did you leave it: Yep, I've been in RAWR. The staff behind RAWR got corrupted. Don't ask

Do you have Discord, and if so, what is your username and tag? If not, why not?: DarkPulse#1346

Do you know anyone already in the guild: iiFrosty_

Why would you like to join The Hypixel Knights: I need friends. upload_2019-11-29_22-20-49.png

Anything else you want to say/additional questions: If you play pokemon, hit me up. I'm always up for a challenge.

6. Congratulations! You have been accepted to join Hypixel Knights! Please leave your current guild and enable guild invites. Expect a private message either in game or on forums within the next 1-3 weeks with more information about joining as you're currently on our waiting list!

As Discord is a requirement, please be sure to join the guild discord using the link provided below. Feel free to chat and have fun with members of the discord while you wait to join. We cannot invite you to the guild until you join the discord so please do not forget! Welcome and hopefully you enjoy your time with us!
    https://discord.io/HypixelKnightsGuild

7. Welcome :)

8. Welcome back! *now carry us in gxp*

9. Minecraft Username: Hele

Age (Not required): 15

Your Timezone: EST

Stats in that Gamemode: 18.2k kills, 2.7k wins

KDR and/or WLR in that Gamemode (If Applicable): KDR is 1.40

Hypixel Level (Minimum of 85): 90

How often do you play on Hypixel: Everyday

Have you been banned/muted previously? If so, please include details. Perm banned for comprised account 2016, never muted and never banned afterwards

Were you in a guild previously, and if so, why did you leave it: Yes, I was in hypixel knights then left due to me quitting mc. 2-3 more guilds previously I think, don't remember much

Do you have Discord, and if so, what is your username and tag? If not, why not?: Yes Hele#8475

Do you know anyone already in the guild: Yes quiet alot I think

Why would you like to join The Hypixel Knights: I want to come back to HK, and I want to play with a guild that is good at skywars. I also want to play and talk with my friends in HK.

Anything else you want to say/additional questions: previously application team in HK and Trusted

Please apply on the guild thread, so that any of our staff or application team members can look at your application as soon as possible.

10. Congratulations! You have been accepted to join Hypixel Knights! Please leave your current guild and enable guild invites. Expect a private message either in game or on forums within the next 1-3 weeks with more information about joining as you're currently on our waiting list! As Discord is a requirement, please be sure to join the guild discord using the link provided below. Feel free to chat and have fun with members of the discord while you wait to join. We cannot invite you to the guild until you join the discord so please do not forget! Welcome and hopefully you enjoy your time with us! https://discord.io/HypixelKnightsGuild

11. Apply today!

12. Minecraft Username: dharmey

Age (Not required): 16

Your Timezone: GMT +1

Stats in that Gamemode: Kills: 26,446 Wins: 4,592

KDR and/or WLR in that Gamemode (If Applicable): KDR: 1.51

Hypixel Level (Minimum of 85): 128

How often do you play on Hypixel: Almost everyday.

Have you been banned/muted previously? If so, please include details.

I have not been punished on Hypixel recently.

Were you in a guild previously, and if so, why did you leave it:

I left my previous guild because it was kinda dead, after that I was in HK for a couple of months before I got kicked because I didnt meet the weekly requirements.

Do you have Discord, and if so, what is your username and tag? If not, why not?:

dharmey#6625

Do you know anyone already in the guild:

Yes, I know someone because of me already being in the guild fo a while

Why would you like to join The Hypixel Knights:

Well, when I first joined HK I really got to understand what kind of a guild that is, and I have understood that its actually really good compared to most of the guilds in Hypixel, plus I want to get back into it because I got kicked and I kinda miss being in HK lol

Anything else you want to say/additional questions:

13. Congratulations! You have been accepted to join Hypixel Knights! Please leave your current guild and enable guild invites. Expect a private message either in game or on forums within the next 1-3 weeks with more information about joining as you're currently on our waiting list! As Discord is a requirement, please be sure to join the guild discord using the link provided below. Feel free to chat and have fun with members of the discord while you wait to join. We cannot invite you to the guild until you join the discord so please do not forget! Welcome and hopefully you enjoy your time with us! https://discord.io/HypixelKnightsGuild

14. Minecraft Username: puct

Age (Not required): 9+10-7

Your Timezone: PST

Gamemode you're applying with: Blitz SG

Stats in that Gamemode: 27,053 Kills. 2,159 Wins.

KDR and/or WLR in that Gamemode (If Applicable): 2.49

Hypixel Level (Minimum of 85): 205

How often do you play on Hypixel: 1 hour a day, 3 hours a day on weekends.

Have you been banned/muted previously? If so, please include details.
    No

Were you in a guild previously, and if so, why did you leave it: Fading Echoes, I disliked some individuals there.

Do you have Discord, and if so, what is your username and tag? If not, why not?: thirstiest time of the year#6106

Do you know anyone already in the guild: iiFrosty_

Why would you like to join The Hypixel Knights: I play with iiFrosty_ and he suggested to apply.

Anything else you want to say/additional questions:

15. hes actually 14 he did the meme 9+10=21

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Another blitz player gg frosty and I play together as well

17. Minecraft Username: Currently Merrvery for christmas but lowvery

Age (Not required):

Your Timezone: edt

Stats in that Gamemode: 4,689 wins 24,578 kills, 1.17 kdr but hopefully that can slide (it is increasing quickly)

KDR and/or WLR in that Gamemode (If Applicable): 1.17 kdr

Hypixel Level (Minimum of 85): 113

How often do you play on Hypixel: 3+ hours a day

Have you been banned/muted previously? If so, please include details. yes i was banned for cheating like 5 months ago or something, it was only 5 minutes of cheating but got a 30 day ban. I was also muted around April for some reason that i honestly dont know (i dont even really talk in chat)

Were you in a guild previously, and if so, why did you leave it: I was in Titan but they kicked me for not meeting the requirements

Do you have Discord, and if so, what is your username and tag? If not, why not?: lowvery#7396

Do you know anyone already in the guild: no

Why would you like to join The Hypixel Knights: I need a better guild, I am starting to do more achievements so I feel like I need a guild that is good

Anything else you want to say/additional questions: its just a 1.17 kdr

18. what meme, it's true! 9+10=21!!!

The factors of 9 is 3x3 and the factors of 10 are 2x5, if you switch one factor on each side you get 3x5 and 3x2, which is also 15+6, which is 21. (its so stupid and not possible, but it makes sense if it was possible)

19. Congratulations! You have been accepted to join Hypixel Knights! Please leave your current guild and enable guild invites. Expect a guild invite very soon!

As Discord is a requirement, please be sure to join the guild discord using the link provided below. Feel free to chat with members of the discord while you wait to join. Please note that we cannot invite you to the guild until you join the discord so please do not forget! Welcome and hopefully you enjoy your time with us! https://discord.io/HypixelKnightsGuild