1. wb bruuu

• Like Like x 1
  2. Minecraft Username: OfficialSammy

Age (Not required): 19

Your Timezone: NA-EST

Gamemode you're applying with: Skywars, Bedwars

Stats in that Gamemode: https://plancke.io/hypixel/player/stats/officialsammy

KDR and/or WLR in that Gamemode (If Applicable): Stats in above question

Hypixel Level (Minimum of 85): 205 (as of writing this application)

How often do you play on Hypixel: Everyday, on rare occasion i dont due to IRL things

Have you been banned/muted previously? If so, please include details. never have been punished

Were you in a guild previously, and if so, why did you leave it: Inactive Community/Members

Do you have Discord, and if so, what is your username and tag? If not, why not?: OfficialSammy#2816

Do you know anyone already in the guild: Yes i do, Trivin

Why would you like to join The Hypixel Knights: It would be a fun experience :)

Anything else you want to say/additional questions:

3. Congratulations! You have been accepted to join Hypixel Knights! Please leave your current guild and enable guild invites. Expect a private message either in game or on forums within the next 1-3 weeks with more information about joining as you're currently on our waiting list!

As Discord is a requirement, please be sure to join the guild discord using the link provided below. Feel free to chat and have fun with members of the discord while you wait to join. We cannot invite you to the guild until you join the discord so please do not forget! Welcome and hopefully you enjoy your time with us! https://discord.io/HypixelKnightsGuild

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  4. andreeii

andreeii Active Member

andreeii
    MVP+
    welcome :)

5. Thank you! and i am in the discord :p

• Like Like x 3
  6. Hefix

Hefix Well-Known Member

HEFIX
    MVP+
    The Bloodlust BLOOD
    we got a bw lb player ;;);));)););;);)

7. Oh man! who?

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Trivin

Trivin Well-Known Member

Trivin
    MVP+
    Huzzah Sammy is here

• Like Like x 1
  9. Minecraft Username: thatzRad but will soon be changed to rraad

Age (Not required): nope sorry

Your Timezone: nope

Gamemode you're applying with: skywars

Stats in that Gamemode: level 10
    Wins 598
    Team Wins 79
    Solo Wins 298
    Ranked Wins 220
    Kills 3,715
    Team Kills 783
    Solo Kills 2,448
    Ranked Kills 469
    Survived Players 51,891
    Losses 8,395
    Deaths 8,416
    Souls 104
    Blocks Placed 74,148
    Ranked Score 711
    Rank 3,739
    K/D 0.44

KDR and/or WLR in that Gamemode
    (If Applicable):

Hypixel Level (Minimum of 85): almost 50

How often do you play on Hypixel: everyday

Have you been banned/muted previously? If so, please include details. nope

Were you in a guild previously, and if so, why did you leave it: yes i left it because it was boring a inactive

Do you have Discord, and if so, what is your username and tag? If not, why not?: i have discord but you cant have it

Do you know anyone already in the guild: nope

Why would you like to join The Hypixel Knights: Because it seems like a decent guild and I know I dont have all the requirements but look, I just want to be in a good skywars guild with people as good as me and better. also Im very active and constantly grinding.

10. Thank you for applying to the Hypixel Knights! Unfortunately, you have been denied because you don't meet the reqs. Don't be upset, feel free to reapply after you reach the requirements.

11. omg rij being productive

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  12. Trivin

Trivin Well-Known Member

Trivin
    MVP+
    Now this is epic

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Minecraft Username: lethalsnowman

Age (Not Required): 12

Your Timezone:
    Central Time (CT)

Gamemode you're applying with: Skywars

Stats in that Gamemode: https://plancke.io/hypixel/player/stats/lethalsnowman

KDR and/or WLR in that Gamemode (If Applicable): ^^^ in that link

Hypixel Level (Minimum of 85): 138

How often do you play on Hypixel: I get on pretty much every weekend, vacation, and sometimes on weekdays

Have you been banned/muted previously? If so, please include details: I got banned once in 2016 for logging onto hypixel with wurst when I ment to go on mineplex, and I got muted for making a joke about vape having a sale during the skywars tournament.

Were you in a guild previously, and if so, why did you leave it: I was in DMXD, but got kicked during the purge. I decided it was a good time to get something new since I've been in that guild for a pretty long while.

Do you have Discord, and if so, what is your username and tag? If not, why not?: LethalSnowman#5253

Do you know anyone already in the guild: There's SpedAura, IlyKurt, IroTheMasters, MCEndercraft, and pixelfully.

Why would you like to join The Hypixel Knights: I know a bunch of people in the guild, and I've been an ally for a bit now. Everyone's pretty chill, and I wanna meet some new people and gain some new experiences. I also wanna contribute to the youtube team and all. I think I'd make a significant effort to make some videos for it :)

Anything else you want to say/additional questions:

Last edited: May 13, 2019
  14. andreeii

andreeii Active Member

andreeii
    MVP+
    Congratulations! You have been accepted to join Hypixel Knights! Please leave your current guild and enable guild invites. Expect a private message either in game or on forums within the next 1-3 weeks with more information about joining as you're currently on our waiting list!

As Discord is a requirement, please be sure to join the guild discord using the link provided below. Feel free to chat and have fun with members of the discord while you wait to join. We cannot invite you to the guild until you join the discord so please do not forget! Welcome and hopefully you enjoy your time with us! https://discord.io/HypixelKnightsGuild

15. Minecraft Username: I_love_OhTekkers

Age (Not required): rather not say

Your Timezone: EST

Gamemode you're applying with: skywars

Stats in that Gamemode: 18k kills 2,039 wins

KDR and/or WLR in that Gamemode (If Applicable):0.9 kdr
    Hypixel Level (Minimum of 85):82

How often do you play on Hypixel: Only on some weekends (School is tough XD)

Have you been banned/muted previously? If so, please include details.nope

Were you in a guild previously, and if so, why did you leave it:NeffTeam. I wanted to join this

Do you have Discord, and if so, what is your username and tag? If not, why not?:sorry no, its very laggy and when I do use it, it crashes my pc

Do you know anyone already in the guild:nope

Why would you like to join The Hypixel Knights:well I would like to join a guild with decent players and just wanna make their days good/brighter :D

Anything else you want to say/additional questions: Can I join? lol

16. Thank you for applying to the Hypixel Knights! Unfortunately, you have been denied because you don't meet the reqs. Don't be upset, feel free to reapply after you reach the requirements.

17. what a heck

18. what did I not meet

19. You need a minimum network level of 85 and at least 1 kdr in skywars, you can reapply once you meet those requirements.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Minecraft Username: monthlykills

Age (Not required):12 1/2

Your Timezone:CST

Gamemode you're applying with: Skywars

Stats in that Gamemode: 66.8k kills, 10.3k wins [ at the time I am applying]

KDR and/or WLR in that Gamemode (If Applicable): I am not sure but I know my k/d is over 1.

Hypixel Level (Minimum of 85):118, almost 119

How often do you play on Hypixel: Skywars

Have you been banned/muted previously? If so, please include details. Currently I got muted because I died in ranked one time, and lost it. It was a huge mistake, but I learned from it.

Were you in a guild previously, and if so, why did you leave it: Skytitan, I left because I felt unwanted there.

Do you have Discord, and if so, what is your username and tag? If not, why not?: monthlykills ¯\_(ツ)_/¯#1229

Do you know anyone already in the guild: irothemasters, emeralf, complexutal, and tsop.

Why would you like to join The Hypixel Knights: I want a guild, whilst being competitive, a friendly and active guild. I was thinking about a guild like that, and this is the first guild that came to mind.

Anything else you want to say/additional questions: Active 6-8 hours on weekends, 2-5 on weekdays. [Will be on A LOT more due to school ending soon.]