1. Rinemaster

Rinemaster Well-Known Member

Rinemaster
    MVP+
    It looks good. Good work, gentlemen.

2. IGN: oo0o00oo0o00oo0o Screenshot (89).png Screenshot (90).png Screenshot (91).png
    Yes I have discord installed and use it regularly.
    I've been playing skyblock non-stop for the last month and a half and have only been talking and playing with 1 other friend. So now I'm looking for a skyblock based guild to hopefully meet and play with more people :D

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  3. Corns

Corns New Member

Cornsss
    MVP+
    ptsd v2 PTSD
    Current IGN: Cornsss
    Where are you from: Washington State, United States
    Do you have Discord installed?: Yes
    Do you meet the requirements stated above (please attach a screenshot)?:
    Combat 14, Mining 13, Foraging 13, Fishing 11, Enchanting 12, Carpentry 12
    2019-09-10_20.47.33.png 2019-09-10_20.47.31.png 2019-09-10_20.47.35.png 2019-09-10_20.47.41.png 2019-09-10_20.47.39.png 2019-09-10_20.47.37.png
    Why would you like to join the guild?:
    I've been grinding Skyblock a lot recently in addition to the games I currently play and would like an active guild that can not only help with Skyblock but is also friendly. I play daily and would love to contribute guild exp to an active guild.

Attached Files:

4. Accepted. Welcome to the guild. I've sent you both an offline invite.

5. Current IGN: ItzJxce
    Where are you from: United States
    Do you have Discord installed?: YES (j.#0404)
    Do you meet the requirements stated above (please attach a screenshot)?: YES
    [​IMG]

Why would you like to join the guild?: I would like to join PTSD because I would like to play with a large group of Skyblock players that are around the same skill level I am.
    If PTSD V1 is full, would you like to join PTSD V2 instead? NO

6. Current IGN:ManiManito115
    Where are you from:Spain
    Do you have Discord installed?: YES
    Why would you like to join the guild?: Im looking for a good guild with players that are good people and are at the same level as me
    Any other information we need to know about you?:I can talk english almost at the perfection, so no problem with my english! 2019-09-11_18.36.15.png

7. Current IGN:ImJab
    Where are you from: Chicago, IL.
    https://i.imgur.com/6gYXmM6.png
    https://imgur.com/a/ftOx4Wi
    Imgur doesnt let you post more pics then 2 per 60 min but trust me my enchanting level is 18 lol

Why would you like to join the guild?:Im In need of a good skyblock guild with a good community, my old one was very serious and all though im for that it was just not very fun and I was not enjoying my time there.
    Any other information we need to know about you?: I have full godly unstable drag armor, leaping sword, runaan bow maxed, 16 yrs old, Homeschooled. Idk Xd

8. Accepted. I've sent an invite to both of you.

9. Just screenshot the profile management screen, currently declined.

10. RJGY2YU

RJGY2YU New Member

Current IGN: RJGY2YU
    Where are you from: Australia, Sydney
    Do you meet the requirements stated above (please attach a screenshot)?: YES tree.png
    Why would you like to join the guild?: My friend is in the guild and really wants me to join.
    Any other information we need to know about you?: No

11. Currently boosting him to bring him up to speed. Hes got no life and will without a doubt sacrifice his social life and grades to become extremely good in an online video game which will have no bearing on his life and future career whatsoever.

12. Current IGN: PxBvTV
    Where are you from: USA Central Time Zone
    Do you have discord installed?: Yes
    Do you meet the requirements stated above? Yes
    Why would you like to join the guild? To meet new players
    If PTSD V1 is full, would you like to join PTSD V2 instead? Sure, why not.
    Any other information? Just a casual skyblock twitch streamer.

Attached Files:

13. Current IGN: iKarlii
    Where are you from: The Netherlands
    Do you have Discord installed?: Yep
    Do you meet the requirements stated above?: Yush (see screenshot below)
    2019-09-13_19.49.36.png
    Why would you like to join the guild?: I would love to meet more players from the Skyblock community n I could use some help as I'm not exactly the best in this game :')
    If PTSD V1 is full, would you like to join PTSD V2 instead? Ofc, no problemo
    Any other information we need to know about you?: Not that I know of

14. Accepeted. I've sent you an invitation to join, welcome aboard! c:

15. Accepted! But both of you are in another guild, so you'll have to leave for me to invite you.

16. So guys i joined the guild in the summer and now i made an account on here and can you guys add the proud member of the post traumatic skyblock disorder thingy?

17. Current IGN: Walrusses
    Where are you from: UK :)
    Why would you like to join the guild?: I'm a latecomer to Skyblock and started just under a month ago. The guild sounds friendly and I'm at the stage where I can start doing dragon fights, so it'll be a good place to meet people to do those with. I would also like to be part of a community with a common passion for Skyblock!
    If PTSD V1 is full, would you like to join PTSD V2 instead? YES
    Any other information we need to know about you?: I play about 25 hours a week but more so at weekends. Am happy to do crafting for people that don't have recipes.

2019-09-14_12.43.36.png 2019-09-14_12.43.43.png 2019-09-14_12.43.48.png

18. Current IGN: iiBlackhawks
    Where are you from: South Africa
    https://i.imgur.com/VsW3grh.png
    https://i.imgur.com/2RbWxFD.png
    https://i.imgur.com/IZWyryu.png

Why would you like to join the guild?: Because I'm looking for an active, awesome, skyblock guild to have fun with. I personally think this guild would really fit me and boost my skyblock experience!
    If PTSD V1 is full, would you like to join PTSD V2 instead?
    YES

(( https://i.imgur.com/FJYq6pR.png ))
    iiBlackhawks#0145

19. Current IGN: jsbi
    Where are you from: Greece
    Do you have Discord installed?: Yes
    Do you meet the requirements stated above (please attach a screenshot)?: Yes https://imgur.com/a/smPLtmV
    Why would you like to join the guild?: I've been playing since the start of skyblock and this sounds like a nice guild.
    If PTSD V1 is full, would you like to join PTSD V2 instead? Yes
    Any other information we need to know about you?:

20. You can do that by getting the image of discord and adding it to your signature. There is instructions on how to do this on #announcements.