1. IGN: Digisoul
    Discord Username: DigisoulYT
    Hypixel Level: 22.9 but soon at 25
    Why do you want to join?:I have always wanted to be part of an active guild.
    Do you particularly know anyone in the guild? No
    How many hours a week are you able to play?:5-7
    Favorite Gamemode(s) on Hypixel:
    Bedwars

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
  2. IGN: Jeysunn
    Discord Username: Jeysunn#7305
    Hypixel Level: 47
    Why do you want to join?: Looking to be part of an active and friendly community
    How many hours a week are you able to play?: 2-3hrs/day

Favorite Gamemode(s) on Hypixel: Skyblock, Murder Mystery, Skywars, Housing (mostly parkour)

3. IGN: preponderances

Discord Username: rip#5668

Hypixel Level:
    Level 82.

Why do you want to join?: I want to join the Lemonade guild simply because there has been no guild where I have truly felt at home. This guild seems very well-established and seems to have a helpful community, and some of my friends are also in this guild. I also want to take part in the Lemonade guild since I feel the community may be active and interactable instead of other guilds with inactive chats. What truly makes a guild special is having a huge community with a few players that you are familiar with, and that's why I feel I should be able to unite myself with the Lemonade guild.

Do you particularly know anyone in the guild?: I am friends with the users WaterLeaf and Flexstar in real life.

How many hours a week are you able to play?: Usually, I play 12+ hours a week. Somedays I don't feel like playing Hypixel but most of the time I'm on SKYBLOCK or HOUSING, which makes it 12+.

Favorite Gamemode(s) on Hypixel: Out of all the gamemodes that exist within the Hypixel Network, my most favorite are UHC Champions, Bedwars, Skywars, Skyblock, and Housing

4. IGN: iTijm
    Discord Username: itijm#5316
    Hypixel Level: 23
    Why do you want to join?: I've started playing very activly about a week ago and I would like to join a guild to be able to make friends and play with people
    Do you particularly know anyone in the guild? Nope not really
    How many hours a week are you able to play?: 15 / 20 able to play ... rn I play abt 10 / 15 hrs a week
    Favorite Gamemode(s) on Hypixel: Bedwars​

5. All accepted, if you are in a guild please leave that one.

6. IGN: peachykris
    Discord Username: peachy#0659
    Hypixel Level: 53
    Why do you want to join?: Joining the guild gives me a reason to be more active on Hypixel. Recently, I have been bored on Hypixel just joining random Bedwars and Skywars parties hoping to have fun. I decided I that I should join a guild and make some friends. I would have a better experience than just making friends for one day and never speaking to them or playing with them again.
    Do you particularly know anyone in the guild? No.
    How many hours a week are you able to play?: 2-3 hours on weekdays. I usually can play all day on weekends around 8 hours if I’m not busy. [My timezone is Eastern Standard Time].
    Favorite Gamemode(s) on Hypixel: Bedwars, Skywars, and UHC.

7. IGN: Dreeaam
    Discord Username: Dream#0001
    Hypixel Level: 41
    Why do you want to join?: Looking for a friendly guild to join and connect with and maybe meet some new people
    Do you particularly know anyone in the guild? Nope
    How many hours a week are you able to play?: 2-3 hours per day
    Favorite Gamemode(s) on Hypixel: Mainly Skywars, with Duels being a close second.

8. IGN: okdont
    Discord Username: okdont forget number, also my mic won’t work
    Hypixel Level: 103
    Why do you want to join?: I can see it is a cool guild, and I wan to meet the community!
    Do you particularly know anyone in the guild? No, not really
    How many hours a week are you able to play?: 2-3 on weekdays, and 3-5 on weekends
    Favorite Gamemode(s) on Hypixel: Skywars and bedwars!

Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
  9. catswolves

catswolves New Member

catswolves
    VIP
    IGN: catswolves
    Discord Username:
    Hypixel Level: 25
    Why do you want to join?: I want to join so i can meet new people and because i want to be in a guild.
    Do you particularly know anyone in the guild? no i don't
    How many hours a week are you able to play?: 1-3 per day (sometimes more plus when i don't feel well i don't usally play)
    Favorite Gamemode(s) on Hypixel:
    Bedwars, Skyblock and UHC Champions.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
  10. These guys won't respond. I don't expect they will make an exception for you, sorry. :(

11. IGN: BrattyMaddie_
    Discord Username: marty#9660
    Hypixel Level: 61
    Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I want to meet new people and to be able to have fun.
    Do you particularly know anyone in the guild? I don't.
    How many hours a week are you able to play?: 4-5 on the weekends maybe longer. sometimes on the weekdays if I'm not busy.

Favorite Gamemode(s) on Hypixel: bedwars, skywars, the pit, skyblock.

12. Hey lemon guild, could you guys go ahead and reply to our applications?

13. IGN: OakPlankz
    Discord Username: DLBLiverpool#7648
    Hypixel Level: 25
    Why do you want to join?: I would like to join because I think that this is a very friendly guild and have been looking for one of these for a while. It also seems quite popular.
    Do you particularly know anyone in the guild? JunglePlankz, BirchPlankz and SprucePlankz
    How many hours a week are you able to play?: Not too much on the weekdays due to school but probably 3-4 on the weekends.
    Favourite Gamemode: Bedwars amd Skywars

14. IGN: Highlide
    Discord Username: CrystalGamerHD#3685
    Hypixel Level: 22 - Ill make it to lvl 25 soon since i'll be quite active
    Why do you want to join?: I'm new to the whole guild thing and I want to join to see what its like and If ill have more fun. I like this particular guild because you don't need to be a tryhard without a life with 100 bedwars stars or some shit to join.
    How many hours a week are you able to play?: on weekends maybe 2-4 hours and on weekdays about 1-3 hours so 9 hours minimum, I might take breaks every so often when I get bored but that's everyone.
    Favorite Gamemode(s) on Hypixel: Bedwars and sumo duels. I've been pvping for 3 weeks and I am now winning more fights than I'm losing. I'm not that good at other modes of pvp but I am an above average sumo player. I'm iron 2

Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
  15. catswolves

catswolves New Member

catswolves
    VIP
    Well for me its only been one day if it takes a week i will start to get annoyed.

16. For me it was LAST WEDNESDAY

17. It clearly says 'You can bump your application after 2 weeks. Just wait till wednesday'

18. BUMP

19. IGN: Davno
    Discord Username: Davno#7730
    Hypixel Level:105
    Why do you want to join?: caus i will play more regular now ;D
    Do you particularly know anyone in the guild? no o.o caus new friends are always welcome ;)
    How many hours a week are you able to play?: 10-35
    Favorite Gamemode(s) on Hypixel: TnT - Games - Skywars