1. Wystery

Wystery New Member

Wystery
    VIP
    IGN: Wystery
    Discord Username: Will?#6291

Hypixel Level: 67
    Why do you want to join?: Seems like a chill guild and I am not currently in a guild so the double exp and double coin stuff is very appealing.
    Do you particularly know anyone in the guild? Nope.
    How many hours a week are you able to play?: depends on the week I normally play atleast 1 hour a day but usually it is more like 2-5 a day so like 14-35.
    Favorite Gamemode(s) on Hypixel: Murder Mystery, skywars, and bedwars

2. IGN: LunarWraith
    Discord Username: Lunar#2168
    Hypixel Level: 28
    Why do you want to join?: this guild seems like it’s one of those guilds where you can just kind of chill and play casually which I like those kind of guilds
    Do you particularly know anyone in the guild? No
    How many hours a week are you able to play?: 15-20

Favorite Gamemode(s) on Hypixel: duel, bedwars

3. Woah! Congrats, you've all been accepted. I will invite you asap :)

4. @lunarwraith and @Wystery please send me a DM if you still would like to join as i've noticed you're already in different guilds. Thanks <3

5. IGN: TheIronIndoorYT
    Discord Username: TheIronIndoor#9405
    Hypixel Level: 25
    Why do you want to join?: My last guild was dead
    How many hours a week are you able to play?: no limit lol
    Favorite Gamemode(s) on Hypixel: Skyblock, Bedwars, Bridge, Capture the wool, UHC Duels

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
  6. IGN: gAyjOrdAn
    Discord Username: jordan#6436
    Hypixel Level: 74
    Why do you want to join?: I’m trying to find an active guild to meet new people since most of my friends from Minecraft have quit and the guild I’m currently in is really inactive.
    How many hours a week are you able to play?: Around 2-3 hours a day, more on weekends so 20 or more hours a week.
    Favorite Gamemode(s) on Hypixel: Murder mystery, skywars, skywars duels, bedwars and TNT tag.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
  7. IGN: YouAreANurd
    Discord Username: Nurd#4538
    Hypixel Level: 76 (87 on an old account, can no longer get access to it)
    Why do you want to join?: Currently, I am looking for a stable guild that can support me and that I can support. I have recently gotten back into Minecraft after a long break, and I am ready to learn and engage in new things.
    Here are my stats: https://plancke.io/hypixel/player/stats/YouAreANurd
    Do you particularly know anyone in the guild? No, this is a new experience for me
    How many hours a week are you able to play?: On weekdays, I am able to play for roughly 3-4 hours (due to me being a y11 student) and on weekends I can play pretty much whenever for however. My timezone is Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST/AEDT)
    Favorite Gamemode(s) on Hypixel: Build Battle (mainly), Bedwars and UHC.

8. IGN: Sqlte
    Discord Username: Sqlte#1047
    Hypixel Level: 45
    Why do you want to join?: I really want to find an active guild that will allow me to meet new people and make new friends.
    Do you particularly know anyone in the guild? no
    How many hours a week are you able to play?: I play every day. During the week I play roughly 2-3 hours a day and on the weekends I'm on till whenever.
    Favorite Gamemode(s) on Hypixel: Duels, Skywars, Murder Mystery, Bedwars, and some arcade games occasionally

9. IGN: Muzziken
    Discord Username: Muzziken#9104
    Hypixel Level: 73
    Why do you want to join?: I've been looking for guilds, and i've been sent here by ForumJelly, an old guild for hypixel forumers which is now dead. And this guild seems like the perfect one. I'm currently in another guild right now but as soon as i get notified (well if i get accepted) then i'd leave right away.
    Do you particularly know anyone in the guild? EnglishHomework i guess
    How many hours a week are you able to play?: around 5-12, school work might interrupt my gameplay. will try my best though.
    Favorite Gamemode(s) on Hypixel: Skywars, Bedwars, Skyblock and Build Battle(Other games i enjoy but not favor: UHC, bsg and housing)

Edit: got interest in other games + i leveled up

Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
  10. IGN: MaxJoG
    Discord Username: MaxJoG#1932
    Hypixel Level: 82 (Almost 83)
    Why do you want to join?: I would like to join for the community. I really am in need of an enjoyable community to be around due to my past guild falling apart. I am very active on Hypixel and within guilds and I hope that I could make a difference in the guild's community. I also have a decent skill level in Skywars and I want to have a guild to play with others on that gamemode.
    Do you particularly know anyone in the guild? Sadly I don't currently know anyone in the guild, but hopefully I will soon.
    How many hours a week are you able to play?: 14 - 30 hours a week (more on weekends, less on weekdays. About 2-4 hrs weekends and 1-3 hrs weekdays).
    Favorite Gamemode(s) on Hypixel: #1: Skywars #2: UHC (even though i'm bad) #3: Bedwars

11. IGN: Tokonori
    Discord Username: anime#0800
    Hypixel Level: 114
    Why do you want to join?: I want to play around players that are active. The previous guild I was in was barely active so I really want to join this one.
    Do you particularly know anyone in the guild? No.
    How many hours a week are you able to play?: About 3-5 hours each weekday, on the weekends about 4-6 hours.
    Favorite Gamemode(s) on Hypixel: Skyblock, Duels, Blitz, and UHC.

12. IGN: Pavxl
    Discord Username: Pavxl#1188
    Hypixel Level: 46
    Why do you want to join?: Every other guild i have joined or thought about joining has had the major flaw that it just wasn't as active as I was but after looking at this guild i can safely say that i feel that i will fit right in even though I live in the GMT+1 Timezone. But that won't stop me from trying to help as much as possible!
    Do you particularly know anyone in the guild? Nope but i hope i will be soon!
    How many hours a week are you able to play?: usually no limit but i sometimes do have to study for short periods of time.
    Favorite Gamemode(s) on Hypixel: duels ,skywars and skyblock(sometimes)

13. IGN:
    Bqrtas
    Discord Username:
    Bqrtas#7134
    Hypixel Level:
    Why do you want to join?:
    Because this guild is an all game guild, and I want to join a guild that allows that, also I need a guild with a friendly community and the guild name ''Lemonade'' seems friendly :)
    Do you particularly know anyone in the guild?
    No
    How many hours a week are you able to play?:
    5x7=35 so about 30-35 hours...
    Favorite Gamemode(s) on Hypixel:
    Skyblock, Bedwars. and I use Skywars and Duels to warm up so yeah.
    My Plancke:
    https://plancke.io/hypixel/player/stats/Bqrtas

14. JDSpark

JDSpark New Member

JDSpark
    VIP+
    IGN: JDSpark
    Discord Username: JDSpark
    Hypixel Level: 76
    Why do you want to join?: I want to be part of a good guild
    How many hours a week are you able to play?: around 10+ hours

Favorite Gamemode(s) on Hypixel: skywars and skyblock

15. Ethan-Reed

Ethan-Reed New Member

WaterLeaf
    IGN: WaterLeaf
    Discord Username: Retrayia#2068
    Hypixel Level: 56
    Why do you want to join?: My friend introduced me to this guild so, I'm interested in it.
    Do you particularly know anyone in the guild? I know Flexstar
    How many hours a week are you able to play?: 1-4
    Favorite Gamemode(s) on Hypixel: Skywars and Bed Wars

16. ThatTechGuyJezza

ThatTechGuyJezza New Member

IGN: ThatTechGuyJezza
    Discord Username: That_Tech_Guy_Jezza#4612
    Hypixel Level: 25
    Why do you want to join?: Because my friends are in this guild and I would like to join them and they recommened this to me.
    Do you particularly know anyone in the guild?: Gi0rno_ and WaitForTheEmote
    How many hours a week are you able to play?: As many as possible
    Favorite Gamemode(s) on Hypixel:
    Bedwars, Skywars, The Pit and Bridge Duels

17. IGN: 7qa
    Discord Username: GabeL#7760
    Hypixel Level: 152
    Why do you want to join?: Im looking for an active guild i can play with
    Do you particularly know anyone in the guild? Thankies
    How many hours a week are you able to play?: I usually play 3/5 hours every day

Favorite Gamemode(s) on Hypixel: Skywars/Duels/UHC

18. GG. You've been accepted. I'll send you all an invite ASAP. :)

19. I've noticed that you're all now in a different guild. If you'd still want to join Lemonade, please send me a DM.

20. My ingame name is 7qa i have left my other guild you can send an invite thank you