lemonke Well-Known Member

I'm 2 years late but GL lol

2. M0N3Y

M0N3Y Well-Known Member

M0N3YBALL3R
    MVP+
    Slate SLATE
    I didn’t know about k/d till 30k xd

3. But you still tried winning games and not trapping? Or were you just a god who got like 12 kills will their fists every game

4. M0N3Y

M0N3Y Well-Known Member

M0N3YBALL3R
    MVP+
    Slate SLATE
    I don’t even remember man xd

5. New Application Format:

IGN - fatslice

Age - 19

Do you have Skype or TS? no skype but ts yes

Skywars Kills (Solo, Teams, Ranked, Mega, Combined) - 17.9k

Skywars Wins (Solo, Teams, Ranked, Mega, Combined) - 2.6k

Kill/Death Ratio (Can be found here Sk1er.Club) - 2.26

Win/Loss Ratio (Can be found here Sk1er.Club) - 0.34

How often and for how long do you play? (Weekdays/Weekends) Weekdays is 2-3 hours. Weekends is all day/night

How did you find out about SkyLegion? From being in lobbies and speaking to Optay a couple times

Tell us about yourself (What type of person and player are you?)
    I usually just chill out most of the time, the current guild i'm in is slowly becoming dead. I like to speak with people in guild chat so i'm looking to join a guild with an active guild chat. I would say i'm a great person to speak with and i'm down to play most games with people if i'm asked.

What do you like most about skywars? The fact it has a large player base and it doesn't take 10 years for a game to fill. every game is different and a good way of making new friends xd

Why do you want to join this guild? Because i'm currently in reject and the guild is dead. I've always liked to be in large guilds because there are more people willing to play and much more chat activity

How will you add to the guild’s overall community? I will make people laugh all the time I promise.

P.s. I know I don't have the required stats to be in the guild but I really do need a new guild to join <3

Thanks, fatboysliceman <3

6. Fair enough :p

7. MySpeed

MySpeed Well-Known Member

MySpeed
    MVP+
    Defiant DEFIANT
    One of my most popular videos is exposing srafez xD

8. M0N3Y

M0N3Y Well-Known Member

M0N3YBALL3R
    MVP+
    Slate SLATE
    Denied for not meeting the reqs. Try again when you meet the reqs!

9. I am going to try hard

• Like Like x 1
  10. IGN - FireCinder

Age - 15

Do you have Skype or TS? Yes.

Skywars Kills (Solo, Teams, Ranked, Mega, Combined) - 40,620

Skywars Wins (Solo, Teams, Ranked, Mega, Combined) -6,167

Kill/Death Ratio (Can be found here Sk1er.Club) -3.307

Win/Loss Ratio (Can be found here Sk1er.Club) -.510

How often and for how long do you play? (Weekdays/Weekends) Saturdays/Sundays: 10+ hours. Every other day: 3-6 hours.

How did you find out about SkyLegion?
    I was looking for extremely active and high requirement guild to join. This seemed like a good choice to me.
    Tell us about yourself (What type of person and player are you?)
    I am a player that plays skywars and UHC. Unlike the average skywars player, I try to challenge myself to be better (no armor challenge every skywars game). I have moved on to games that take more skill, such as UHC. I am someone that is looking for constant challenging games and have fun with others.
    What do you like most about skywars?
    Anything can happen in skywars, and every player has their own style of playing, from traps to rushing.
    Why do you want to join this guild?
    As stated before, I want to be in an extremely active guild that has at least 20+ players online. Since this guild is based on skywars, I will not hesitate to find someone that wants to play team skywars with me.
    How will you add to the guild’s overall community?
    I can provide a worthy challenge to those that appear to be bored or tired of skywars, as well as making new friends that can share my interests.
    Are you comfortable to being screenshared by @BurnBloxian (All personal files will be kept secret, any recordings will be deleted if you are clean)?
    Of course. There is no reason not to screenshare.
    Which of these interest you: Guild SMP, Guild UHC’s, Guild Team Speak, Guild Parties, Guild Competitions and Guild Events.
    I do not know that smp stands for, but for UHC's I will definitely join any guild UHC. I do not really use teamspeak that much, but if someone wants me to go, I will be there. I will try my best to join guild parties, although it is not of my best interest to do so. Competitions and events are things I will participate in frequently.
    Questions, Comments, Concerns (Feel free to message an officer with these as well)
    None.

11. Accepted! and btw SMP stands for Survival Multiplayer

12. I missed the invite. Please reinvite me, thanks.

13. Can i apply with bedwars???

I got a 47fkd and 17 wl for 4s

14. IGN - insertognamehere

Age - 13

Do you have Skype or TS? I have both

Skywars Kills (Solo, Teams, Ranked, Mega, Combined) - 5,042 (I know I do not meet the requirements but I am hoping to get accepted)

Skywars Wins (Solo, Teams, Ranked, Mega, Combined) - 475

Kill/Death Ratio (Can be found here Sk1er.Club) - 0.787

Win/Loss Ratio (Can be found here Sk1er.Club) - 0.088

How often and for how long do you play? (Weekdays/Weekends) After school, all day!

How did you find out about SkyLegion? My favorite youtuber, Zyphalopagus.

Tell us about yourself (What type of person and player are you?) I am a sweaty player on skywars and on bedwars I play normally

What do you like most about skywars? I love how everyone plays and has fun. If people rage I guess that if they rage the game is not fun but when they sort out raging the game is good.

Why do you want to join this guild? My favorite youtuber Zyphalopagus is in it.

How will you add to the guild’s overall community? I will add more guild coins to the guild and have fun!

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. @Youtsi and @M0ney
    Was wondering when I can reapply, Money told me a month, but Burn said like 2 weeks or 3 weeks so
    yeah was wondering.
    Sorry for commiting the act of f3sing, but morally I am innocent

16. No, you can not apply with Bed Wars stats.
    denied for not meeting the requirements. Feel free to reapply once you meet them. :)

17. Unfortunately I said that before we received a ton of images of you being pretty rude, immature and unnecessarily abusive to people involved with the incident. We've decided to blacklist you until further notice, we won't accept that kind of behavior from anyone on the network :/

If you're mature about this and make the right corrections to your mistakes then we can consider bringing you back, but until then all your applications will be denied.

18. SkyLegion Applacation:

IGN: AquazSonic

Rank: Non-Rank ( Soon will get VIP/MVP during Christmas Sale?)

Wins (Overall in Skywars): 1903

Kills (Overall In Skywars) : 17461

K/D: 1.68

How Long Been Playing On The Server: Over a 1 year

Hypixel Network Lvl : 54

How Did I find the Guild: From Zyphalopagus

Mic: Razer Kraken USB Headset

Communication: Discord,Skype,Teamspeak (New)

Reason: I would like to join because I think I would be a positive player and make good "Vibes" in the Guild.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  19. Not even with godly bedwars stats? So much so I play with Technoblade and SB737?

20. IGN - iVerity

Age - 16

Do you have Skype or TS? Yes, preferably Discord

Skywars Kills (Solo, Teams, Ranked, Mega, Combined) - 18,420

Skywars Wins (Solo, Teams, Ranked, Mega, Combined) - 3,049

Kill/Death Ratio (Can be found here Sk1er.Club) - 1.336 (Keep in mind I have been playing on the network for a long time, that includes when I was complete crap and died first every game)

Win/Loss Ratio (Can be found here Sk1er.Club) - .223 (Same as before ^)

How often and for how long do you play? (Weekdays/Weekends) A couple hours, I like to play for fun and have been getting into building a lot more recently than pvping.

How did you find out about SkyLegion? I've just heard a lot about it and my friend @MySpeed is in there so I thought heck it why not apply c:

Tell us about yourself (What type of person and player are you?) I try not to be toxic, I don't take offence to anything, I lag... alot... Like seriously I hit a guy without looking at him in ranked you should go check it out its really dumb. And I really enjoy building!

What do you like most about skywars? Building maps for it and hanging out with friends while playing it.

Why do you want to join this guild? I mean like I said, My friend MySpeed is in this guild and I like him, so I used Oscar's Razor to assume more chill people like him are the the guild.

How will you add to the guild’s overall community? I make pretty maps c:

Are you comfortable to being screenshared by @BurnBloxian (All personal files will be kept secret, any recordings will be deleted if you are clean)? I mean I guess, If possible I would rather not because I have a LOT of personal information on this computer such as my bank account, Social Security, ID, School stuff, etc. Not to mention I lag so seeing anything better than 144p is near impossible :/, feel free to try though

Which of these interest you: Guild SMP, Guild UHC’s, Guild Team Speak, Guild Parties, Guild Competitions and Guild Events: SMP, Parties, and Events.

"Welp, here goes nothing..."
    ~Famous last words presented by Verity~