1. Can you apply again or not? If so, how long do you have to wait?

2. You can apply again when you meet the stat requirements.

3. Ok. I'm confused not quite clear on the requirements. Can you say or send link to them please?

4. 4,500 Wins
    OR
    35,000 Kills
    Aswell as Network level 75

5. New Application Format: SKYWARS

IGN - ICriEverytime

Age - 12
    Do you have Skype or TS? TEAMSPEAK

Skywars Kills (Solo, Teams, Ranked, Mega, Combined) - 4,837

Skywars Wins (Solo, Teams, Ranked, Mega, Combined) - 452

Kill/Death Ratio (Can be found here Sk1er.Club) - 0.787

Win/Loss Ratio (Can be found here Sk1er.Club) - 0.082

How often and for how long do you play? (Weekdays/Weekends) 5 hours

How did you find out about SkyLegion? I found out this guild because of Zyphalopagus, He is one of my favorite youtubers so far.

Tell us about yourself (What type of person and player are you?) I am a sweaty player in minecraft. In real life I focus on my homework alot

What do you like most about skywars? I love to PVP. The combos that I get are amazing so I play it alot and Comboing is great in skywars seeing people can fall into the void

Why do you want to join this guild? Because Zyphalopagus is in this guild, Also this is one of the most famous guilds out there

How will you add to the guild’s overall community? I will add friendship and loyalty

Are you comfortable to being screenshared by @BurnBloxian (All personal files will be kept secret, any recordings will be deleted if you are clean)? I am ok with being screenshared by BurnBloxian. I need to know what screen share program I need. And I am ok with this.

6. Heidini

Heidini Member

iAM_HAYDEN
    MVP+
    Hello Skylegion I hope you're having a fantastic day!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Arc

Arc

Arc Active Member

Arctite
    MVP+
    hmu HMU
    Hey, you have been denied for not meeting the requirements.

8. IGN -20W

Age - 16

Do you have Skype or TS? both

Skywars Kills (Solo, Teams, Ranked, Mega, Combined) -49,584

Skywars Wins (Solo, Teams, Ranked, Mega, Combined) -7,744

Kill/Death Ratio (Can be found here Sk1er.Club) -3.52

Win/Loss Ratio (Can be found here Sk1er.Club) -0.555

How often and for how long do you play? (Weekdays/Weekends) daily. or maybe always. normal day at most 1 hours cuz busy,

How did you find out about SkyLegion? it is difficult to not know as a skywars players

Tell us about yourself (What type of person and player are you?) at least im sure im not mean

What do you like most about skywars? fast, pvp ,basic, you got different ways to win

Why do you want to join this guild? people are strong=mature=friendly=helpful

How will you add to the guild’s overall community? basically more communication

Are you comfortable to being screenshared by @BurnBloxian (All personal files will be kept secret, any recordings will be deleted if you are clean)?YES

9. iHyper

iHyper New Member

how do i apply?

10. RixT

RixT Active Member

RixT
    MVP+
    On the first page there is a stat requirement, if you meet those stats apply by copying the format from the first page and answer the questions the best you can.

I know I am not an officer but I hope I am allowed to help.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. IGN:BurnBloxian
    Date Joined:03/07/15
    Why should I accept you?I'm an incredibly active member of the guild, I dedicate all of my time to skywars (the guild's focussed game) and have already made friends with almost all of the guild. I've had no arguements what so ever and have even been asked to settle an arguement in the short time I've been in the guild. I try my best to not start any arguements and be friends to anyone in the guild, especially when competitiveness is my main focus in skywars.
    How will you help SkyLegion in becoming a better guild? I've already shown I know how to quickly recruit good, trustowrthy and active players, recruiting more members than any officer without even having the officer rank, with the Officer Rank I'd be able to freely recruit with your consent still but I would no longer have to wait for you to be online, and my judgements for members are very high, as you can see with Hamzah and HmmRekt. I used to play factions a long time ago, a bit over a year now, and I do miss the feel of the family and friends in a faction. Guilds remind me of this and it would be nice to help this guild grow, especially when it means I can be friends with everyone as it grows.
    Do you agree that if you abuse any of your powers, you will be immediatly demoted? Yes, I fully understand.

I did not copy paste this please accept me thanks dad @Optay

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. RixT

RixT Active Member

RixT
    MVP+
    who r u randy

13. Optay

Optay Well-Known Member

Optay
    MVP+
    SkyLegion SKYLGN
    GUILDMASTER
    Denied, please never apply again!

• Like Like x 3
  14. M0N3Y

M0N3Y Well-Known Member

M0N3YBALL3R
    MVP+
    Slate SLATE
    Both of you are accepted!

15. Tfw you see Toby ditch polar dang welcome back

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Officer Application

IGN: minecraftoscar9

When did you join the Guild - I joined the guild in late January 2017. I then left for 2 months from late July to late September. So I've been in the guild for about 8 months in total.

What is your most played game on the server currently? Currently my most played game is Skywars, that is my favorite game on the Hypixel Network.

Why do you think you deserve officer over others, and why should we select you?
    I believe I deserve to be an officer as I am very loyal to this guild, I love this guild and I always try to represent the guild in a positive way when people remark that I'm in SkyLegion.
    I also think I could be a good officer as even when I'm not on my computer, I'm active on the Forums through mobile, and I could potentially deny/accept applications when on my phone, as I often find myself with 5-10 minutes to spare.
    Additionally, many of the current officers live in America whereas I live in France (although I'm half British and half American), and often when I come on in the afternoon for me, say 1:00 PM CET, when it would be 7:00 AM on the East Coast in the U.S, there are no officers online. I know that there are European officers, but I am usually on in the early-afternoon when these people seem not to always be on.
    Also I often promote guild parties, I ask people in guild chat to play Team Skywars practically everyday and I have hosted MSW parties too, asking people from the guild.

How would you impact/change the guild in your opinion? I would impact the guild by denying/accepting invites, answering questions, being there when the other officers seem to usually be offline and hopefully encourage more people to join!

How often can you be online during the weekdays? As I mentioned earlier, I can always be online through mobile, basically at any time, through out all the week (except when I'm asleep... lol). Otherwise actually logging on to the server isn't ALWAYS possible during weekdays. On Wednesdays, I am on for 3 hours, and on Fridays, but on Mondays/Tuesdays/Thursdays when the stress and school work is real I'm sometimes unable to log on (but please note that I could still be active on the Forums on these days). On Saturday and Sunday, I'm on for 3 hours (each day).

Please don't deny my application purely because I can't guarantee being online on Hypixel every single day, but I perfectly understand if you don't think it would work out.

17. IGN - pauloe

Age - 15

Do you have Skype or TS? - yes

Skywars Kills (Solo, Teams, Ranked, Mega, Combined) - Solo - 42.3k; Teams - 14.6k; Ranked - 5.8k; Mega - 6.1k; Combined - 68.9k

Skywars Wins (Solo, Teams, Ranked, Mega, Combined) - Solo - 6.4k; Teams - 1.5k; Ranked - 2.3k, Mega - 270, Combined - 10.6k

Kill/Death Ratio (Can be found here Sk1er.Club) - 5.03

Win/Loss Ratio (Can be found here Sk1er.Club) - 0.79

How often and for how long do you play? (Weekdays/Weekends) - Basically 24/7 unless I'm not home or something

How did you find out about SkyLegion? - through MINECRAFT

Tell us about yourself (What type of person and player are you?) - i have autism, adhd, depression and other mental disorders found in the TRULY AMAZING skywars community

What do you like most about skywars? - it encourages suicide

Why do you want to join this guild? - because it's NICE

How will you add to the guild’s overall community? - i will play MINECRAFT

Are you comfortable to being screenshared by @BurnBloxian (All personal files will be kept secret, any recordings will be deleted if you are clean)? - yes

Which of these interest you: Guild SMP, Guild UHC’s, Guild Team Speak, Guild Parties, Guild Competitions and Guild Events. anything that associates with MINECRAFT

Questions, Comments, Concerns (Feel free to message an officer with these as well) i am sorry for being retarded i promise im an actual person

18. AndrewRo

AndrewRo New Member

AndrewRo
    MVP+
    New Application Format:

IGN -AndrewRo

Age - 13

Do you have Skype or TS? Skype

Skywars Kills (Solo, Teams, Ranked, Mega, Combined) -5,553

Skywars Wins (Solo, Teams, Ranked, Mega, Combined) -790

Kill/Death Ratio (Can be found here Sk1er.Club) -1.676

Win/Loss Ratio (Can be found here Sk1er.Club) -0.241

How often and for how long do you play? (Weekdays/Weekends):Both at less 3 hours

How did you find out about SkyLegion?Hearing is the best skywars guild and figure if i can join

Tell us about yourself (What type of person and player are you?)I am a friendly person not a angry person wean i lose or something, In game I play for fun

What do you like most about skywars?
    I like it because it is very interesting and competitive and is my favorite minigame

Why do you want to join this guild? To have new friends , to help the guild,to make good friendship(not gay lmao)

How will you add to the guild’s overall community?Playing for the Legion !!

Are you comfortable to being screenshared by @BurnBloxian (All personal files will be kept secret, any recordings will be deleted if you are clean)?Yes

Which of these interest you: Guild SMP, Guild UHC’s, Guild Team Speak, Guild Parties, Guild Competitions and Guild Events. Guild events,Guild Parties,Guild Competitions,Guild SMP,Guild UHC’s

Questions, Comments, Concerns (Feel free to message an officer with these as well) No thank you

19. M0N3Y

M0N3Y Well-Known Member

M0N3YBALL3R
    MVP+
    Slate SLATE
  20. M0N3Y

M0N3Y Well-Known Member

M0N3YBALL3R
    MVP+
    Slate SLATE
    Accepted

Denied (does not meet reqs)