1. Emliei

Emliei Well-Known Member

Emliei
    MVP+
    [I do not own this guild anymore - This thread is not up to date. Please refer to the current guild leader, @Aprena, for more accurate information]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The guild was originally created in April of 2016 by @Aprena, some of you might still remember it if I tell you it was first called Luxury Life. After several ups and downs, we recently decided to give the guild a fresh start in June of 2018. Our goal was to produce a fun and enjoyable playing experience for all our members. Despite our low number of players, we managed to push through and take on that challenge. Against all odds, Tendency started growing instantly fast and we got the chance to invite about 50 great members within a 20 days after we restarted the guild.

Our guild doesn't have a specifically focused game as most of us as simply looking for friendly people to play with. Competitivity isn't really a thing around here, we leave that to other guilds. Our requirements are not the highest. Nonetheless, we want to make sure everyone has a bit of experience, this is the reason why we ask for general statistics and not game statistics.

We regularly organise guild events that are related to the game. A good part of our members spend time with each other outside the server and it is a great way for us to get to know new members. We use Discord as a way to communicate - It is currently private, for members only. For those who do not enjoy leaving the borders of the server, no worries. We can't help but turn our small parties into guild parties almost daily. Oops.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As to this day the guild shop has been fully maxed out. We currently possess a total of 8M guild coins. Damn, I wish I could be that rich irl.

Golden Guild Tag: [T]
    Guild MOTD: ️✓
    Guild Party: ️✓
    Guild Slots: 125
    Guild Bank: 20,000 (A day)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Our discord is a place where members can relax and talk with each other. The chat is constantly moderated by officers to see if anyone is breaking the rules or being genuinely unfriendly. Here we host events and post announcements about what changes are being made to the guild as well as asking for feedback on how to make our community the best it can be. In order words, this is the perfect place to communicate with us. Feel free to join our Discord, most of us don't eat humans. Only @SvenT does.
    Here are the roles of the discord:
    [​IMG][/SPOILER

Discord Link:
    https://discord.gg/WGNhg6z

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (Isn't @Aprena good at taking family pictures? Look at how gorgeous we look ;o)

Some members of Tendency have specific roles that help the guild be more organised as well as contribute their time to help out the community. These don't specifically have to be Officers or Guild Master. Anyone in the guild can give their input! :)

Discord management: @Emliei and @Aidci
    Applications: @Aprena
    Recruiter/Community manager: @Emliei
    Events/ Guild parties: @PurpleGhoul, @Aidci and @Aprena
    Bots/ Mod makers: @MindcraftminD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The rules underneath only concern the Hypixel Network. These do not apply to our Discord server as we have set different rules on there.

No spamming in guild chat, as-well-as using all caps. The act of obnoxiously doing something repeatedly for attention or in order to disturb others annoys everyone. Please don't.

We understand there's a human in front of your screen. However, players have more than a month of unjustified inactivity might get kicked. If you do have reasons to be absent yet you want to stay in the guild, don't hesitate messaging an officer on Discord or on the forums.

Respect all guild members regardless of situation or differences. This rule applies to the whole network and I am sure it isn't the first time you hear about it, but little reminders don't hurt anyone.

Play fairly and honestly. Basically, do not cross-team, do not hack. Respecting the server rules is essential - Failing in doing so will result in an instant kick.

Don't report hackers/rule breakers in guild chat or on Discord. Yes, we do have staff members in the guild. But don't forget staff members want to have fun as well!

Most importantly, we will not tolarate any toxicity. We are willing to give every player a chance no matter how many times they've been punished before. However, any sign of negative behavior will result in a warning. If we give you two opportunities to improve your attitude, we'll make sure there won't be a third one.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SCRIBBLE Scribble.io. To those who don't know what scribble.io is, let me tell you. It is a game that involves at least 3 players or more, whilst one player draws the others try to guess the word that is being drawn. The player with the most amount of points at the end of the 10 rounds wins! Hosted every Friday at 6pm BST.
    [​IMG]

MOVIE NIGHT
    Movie Night Movie night is usually hosted on rabb.it by either Aprena or any of the officers. 40 min before the start of the event a poll is put in general chat so people can vote what movie they would like to watch. Hosted every first Saturday of the month at 7 BST.

23/06/2018 - Baywatch

GAME EVENING
    Game evening will be entirely based on playing in a guild party altogether. It's as easy as it sounds, we pick random games and simply have fun together. Hosted every Wednesday at 7 pm BST.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Looks like you are reading this section, it means we haven't scared you yet. Yay!

If you wish to apply, we offer you a simple way to do so. There's a google form on which you will have to answer questions about who you are online. Please make sure to detail is as much as you can in order to let us get to know you better.

We do not have stats requirements anymore.

Link to the google format: http://bit.ly/TendencyApplication

We wish you the best of luck!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 10
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. A little message from the guild owner, to those that do consider joining and checking out the community, I have to say that you won't regret joining, 10% of the people that are in this guild 2 years ago are still here to this day. Yes, it is a small amount. But it really is worthwhile to stick around, we have our ups and our downs, jokes and hilarious moments that are bound to make you laugh.

We may not be a prestigious guild for the elite of the elite but we do try to make everyone feel welcome into this community. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Kuh

Kuh

Kuh Well-Known Member

Kuhwai
    MVP+
    The Mystery Guild MYSTIC
    Officer
    Awesome guild! Y'all should join [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. This guild is amazing. When I first joined I was skeptical on it being another generic guild, but this guild isn't generic, it's unique. This guild hosts guild parties every now and then for people to have fun and enjoy their time on Hypixel. I love this guild dearly and I hope to stay in this guild as long as I can. Tendency is an amazing guild and hope to see some new faces in the guild soon!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. MikoBoi

MikoBoi Member

MikoBoi
    MVP+
    Being invited to Tendency was a surprise to me because I wasnt expecting any type of guild invites but so far the guild has been fun.

• Like Like x 2
  6. MikoBoi

MikoBoi Member

MikoBoi
    MVP+
    I very much recommend the guild for anyone who meets the requirements.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Infit

Infit Well-Known Member

Good luck with your guild!

• Like Like x 3
  8. Aidci

Aidci New Member

Tendency is a fantastic guild, it has traits that other guilds don’t have. The community is incredibly kind and friendly, and if you are a new member the events and guild parties are a great way to get to know each other. Just being a part of the guild is amazing let alone the fantastic people in it. I can’t wait to see new players joining in the future!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. This was the first actual guide that I have been a member of. Though I was a little skeptical at first, it is very active and kind, with people always welcoming you back upon joining and this combined with an active and fun Discord creates a very positive experience. When I was trying to make the mod someone would almost always be happy to be a test subject.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. good luck

• Like Like x 3
  11. Damn seriously need to start making some memories and actually ss events, would be cool to see a collection of them after a while :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Ok i have to agree on the fact that i can be quite agressive, but eating one of my own kind, kinda goes a bit far you know, even for me.
    But sure, i can act like a dog protecting a gate, would kinda be like a chihuahua defending a birthday cake but sure.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Infit

Infit Well-Known Member

guild*

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yes :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. shhhhh

• Like Like x 2
  16. To those that wanted to apply I noticed that the link to the application, unfortunately, didn't work, the link will be soon updated to this one:

http://bit.ly/TendencyApplication

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. Memories and screenshots are starting to get added to the thread, can’t wait to see when they begin to grow. 8 hour guild parties are tiring but many people are on and off at different times, lets the members interact more :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  18. PurpleGhouls

PurpleGhouls New Member

PurpleGhoul
    MVP+
    I can say that the guild is a pretty nice community. Everyone loves each other and we never want someone to feel uncomfortable while they're talking to someone. We've never disrespected a new member, and we will always show love and care to anyone who is joining in. We treat everyone equally, and we are having a wonderful time playing with each other.

I was in the guild for a long long time and I have to say that I'm impressed with the changes we went through.
    We are not the same guild as we were in the past, we are more happy with what's going on now.

I really do love this guild <3 it changed my life

• Like Like x 3
  19. 3DB3E32D-BCF4-4B85-BBB6-8EAEBFD7F7F7.png

Guild has been growing for the past couple days, some wonderful people have joined, all of them are already fitting in and finding the guild to be inviting and homely. Some have even came back because of how much it has changed for the better.

• Like Like x 2
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 2
  20. upload_2018-6-27_22-28-20.png
    Screenshot by @Maxny

Members already representing the guild! A custom bot is already on the way. Many more features are yet to be decided maybe even more events are to come soon :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1